12th house Stellium bad ?

CaliCapricorn97

This is a composite chart of a guy friend and I who became effortlessly close
It all began when he got out of a toxic relationship with his narcissist ex.

I helped him cope and move on, he was at his lowest.
After that we would just talk daily he would check on me on all the time and admitted he thinks of me often and wants to spend more time. But I’ve been keeping my distance because he’s not what I would usually go for.

He easily does things for me without me asking, and also said I trigger his interest in wanting to be a dad

What does all these planets in our 12th house mean exactly ?

Attachments

• 0957D79D-380C-4CB1-B337-C159FE4724AA.jpg
    0957D79D-380C-4CB1-B337-C159FE4724AA.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 29
  • D0541A00-16BC-42C3-B6FF-4A30E2B9D9BF.jpg
    D0541A00-16BC-42C3-B6FF-4A30E2B9D9BF.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 30

JUPITERASC

This is a composite chart of a guy friend and I who became effortlessly close
It all began when he got out of a toxic relationship with his narcissist ex.

I helped him cope and move on, he was at his lowest.
After that we would just talk daily he would check on me on all the time and admitted he thinks of me often and wants to spend more time. But I’ve been keeping my distance because he’s not what I would usually go for.

He easily does things for me without me asking, and also said I trigger his interest in wanting to be a dad

What does all these planets in our 12th house mean exactly ?
reliable time of birth is important :smile:
preferably based on medical records or birth certificate
otherwise interpretation nreliable

katydid

I am not convinced that he will ever be your romantic sweetheart, if that is what you are asking.

I am not sure he will ever be able to fully open up to you emotionally. You have a problem with his Saturn on your Moon. You have natal Saturn close to your Natal Moon. But he makes it exact.

I feel like there will always be emotional limitations on this relationship but it could be a long lasting solid friendship.

CaliCapricorn97

I am not convinced that he will ever be your romantic sweetheart, if that is what you are asking.

I am not sure he will ever be able to fully open up to you emotionally. You have a problem with his Saturn on your Moon. You have natal Saturn close to your Natal Moon. But he makes it exact.

I feel like there will always be emotional limitations on this relationship but it could be a long lasting solid friendship.

I’m asking what’s making him so drawn to me, it’s like a clingy vibe he talks to me everyday and wants to to spend more time. Like I said he’s not my usual type so I just see him as friend, I already like Somone else but it seems like he’s trying to compete with the guy I like and increase his chances with me.

He said I provide him the emotional support he’s been lacking.
But I can’t get into him and after seeing all the 12th house activity now I’m like defiantly not considering him after all the negatives I’ve read about that

katydid

I’m asking what’s making him so drawn to me, it’s like a clingy vibe he talks to me everyday and wants to to spend more time. Like I said he’s not my usual type so I just see him as friend, I already like Somone else but it seems like he’s trying to compete with the guy I like and increase his chances with me.

He said I provide him the emotional support he’s been lacking.
But I can’t get into him and after seeing all the 12th house activity now I’m like defiantly not considering him after all the negatives I’ve read about that

Ok, good. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't going to sway you with his persistence. He is leaning on you, but he is not being authentic, in my opinion.

is Moon/Pluto, which can be kind of obsessive and yet secretive, is trining your Moon. That might be attracting him emotionally.

That, and the Moon/Saturn conjunction you share. You trigger the part of him [Saturn] that wants to be protective and fatherly towards you. But it is also possibly controlling and unyielding energy

Don't let him keep doing 'favours' for you because strings are attached, in his mind anyway.

Last edited: