Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
It's still a mystery. Not just men, but previously healthy, younger men.
Women staying home wouldn't explain it, since they still had contact with men in the same household.

Thatā€™s weird! Itā€™s like this Coronavirus/plague going on now. Mystery.
Like some kind of energy eradicating the population

Hkk

Account Closed
I want to change my profile name but this site doesn't let me! I've tried the guide on how to change but i don't have the options........

david starling

What is this? I have seen a thread, the one Uk has put up but i'm not quite sure what it's all about. A bit too advanced for me....

Fifth Generation wireless. Our nervous systems are being bombarded by shortwave electrical transmissions at much closer range than just cell towers.

Hkk

Account Closed
Lots of dire warnings about 5G! Italy went 5G last year.

You are right DS!!! And as the pandemic affects old people they are too weak to take 5G!!! 5G is too strong šŸ’Ŗ and now itā€™s affecting ppl quickly, like lightening striking and boom . Vaccine wonā€™t fix that will it??

david starling

You are right DS!!! And as the pandemic affects old people they are too weak to take 5G!!! 5G is too strong šŸ’Ŗ and now itā€™s affecting ppl quickly, like lightening striking and boom . Vaccine wonā€™t fix that will it??

Elderly tend to have preexisting conditions that have compromised their immune systems. But, anyone with a weakened immune system is more at risk.

three M symbols

I think this week I will do some researchs, about what happened when Saturn was in Aquarius in the past

I feel very excited with this Aries Sun! I was very confused in my mind since early February, but this feeling is gone
It was so deep that I thought it will last forever.

david starling

I think this week I will do some researchs, about what happened when Saturn was in Aquarius in the past

I feel very excited with this Aries Sun! I was very confused in my mind since early February, but this feeling is gone
It was so deep that I thought it will last forever.

THAT'S the main thing astrology taught me: Things will change on the mental and emotional levels, with a way to know something about how and when. I was making plans and projecting my CURRENT state of mind and emotion into the future, and that wasn't working out at ALL. :sad:

three M symbols

THAT'S the main thing astrology taught me: Things will change on the mental and emotional levels, with a way to know something about how and when. I was making plans and projecting my CURRENT state of mind and emotion into the future, and that wasn't working out at ALL. :sad:

Yes, what you say makes a lot of sense!
But it's very difficult to think this way when we are emotionally impacted by bad feelings ^^'

I still have a lot of difficulties to see "how" and "when" things could change. I need to improve my astrological skills

david starling

Yes, what you say makes a lot of sense!
But it's very difficult to think this way when we are emotionally impacted by bad feelings ^^'

I still have a lot of difficulties to see "how" and "when" things could change. I need to improve my astrological skills

I said "know 'something' about how and when" not everything, or even "a lot" about it. But, it changes your outlook. Whether things are going great, or terribly, it's not going to stay that way. And, with experience, you find out which transits ultimately work for you, or against you; usually, a combination of both the good and the bad.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Prime minister has said all clubs, bars, restaurants, cafes to close. Not to go out fri and sat night especially and in general.

People, looking at the state of the supermarkets. Will ignore the governments advice including clubs restaurants gyms cinema etc and then he, Boris, will bring out the military to make them. I just feel they will rebel.

On the news today this critical care nurse was crying. She finished a shift of 12 hours or maybe more and she went to get food and no food on shelves. She said just stop it. Just stop being selfish.

Poor woman. She must see people die. Exhausted. Working full dayā€™s not being able to order food. Finally go to shops and there are queues and no food.

šŸ„ŗšŸ˜¬