Will I Stay in This Job?

Starfall

Hello all :wink:

There have been a few uncomfortable aspects to the current job I'm in, despite some positive aspects. I can't seem to shake some concerns off and I've begun looking for work elsewhere. My hope is to move on, not to stay.

So I asked the question: Will I Stay in This Job in the Next 3 Months?

My interpretation:

ASC: Scorpio, Mars represents me
10th house: Virgo, Mercury represents the employer

Mars and Mercury do not make an aspect. The Moon as a secondary significator for me do not make an aspect. Though, there appears to be other considerations so it doesn't look so straightforward here. If I wanted to stay in this job, or get a potential job, I would look for contact, no? If I want to go, do I look for no contact?

Jupiter is conjunct the ASC, to many astrologers that represents another significator for me. Jupiter rules the 2nd of earned income and values. I can't understand what it's being on the ASC means here. I have many positive Jupiter TR going on (TR to Mercury/MC, ASC). Mercury, the employer, is in the 1st house and is conjunct Jupiter, and in Jupiter's sign. From my brief understanding of these things, the employer seems to be coming to me - they are keen on me - if my understanding is correct. I don't know how the rest fits in.

Another factor - the Moon is conjunct the MC. What in the world does that mean? Something to do with me, visible, noticeable to them? Also, if that's a secondary significator, there is mutual reception in the sense that I have come to them - I am interested in them too, no? Some astrologers look for natal positions to sometimes connect with the chart. That Moon, MC position, my natal ruler, Moon is located right in the middle of those two positions in this chart at 18 degrees. I don't know what Moon on the MC in this chart means. The Moon appears valid as it would make a sextile to Jupiter (another particular meaning there perhaps) before leaving the sign, so I don't think it's void of course.

So the initial lack of aspects seems like a no. But there appears to be mutual reception or interest with the significators. The Jupiter/Mercury on the ASC and Moon on the MC has extra significance but I don't understand.

Can you help shed some light? :sideways:

Attachments

• Stay job 3 months.jpg
    Stay job 3 months.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Voyant

Banned
StarFall
Will I Stay in This Job?
Hello all

There have been a few uncomfortable aspects to the current job I'm in, despite some positive aspects. I can't seem to shake some concerns off and I've begun looking for work elsewhere. My hope is to move on, not to stay.

So I asked the question: Will I Stay in This Job in the Next 3 Months?

My interpretation:

ASC: Scorpio, Mars represents me
10th house: Virgo, Mercury represents the employer

Mars and Mercury do not make an aspect. The Moon as a secondary significator for me do not make an aspect. Though, there appears to be other considerations so it doesn't look so straightforward here. If I wanted to stay in this job, or get a potential job, I would look for contact, no? If I want to go, do I look for no contact?

Jupiter is conjunct the ASC, to many astrologers that represents another significator for me. Jupiter rules the 2nd of earned income and values. I can't understand what it's being on the ASC means here. I have many positive Jupiter TR going on (TR to Mercury/MC, ASC). Mercury, the employer, is in the 1st house and is conjunct Jupiter, and in Jupiter's sign. From my brief understanding of these things, the employer seems to be coming to me - they are keen on me - if my understanding is correct. I don't know how the rest fits in.

Another factor - the Moon is conjunct the MC. What in the world does that mean? Something to do with me, visible, noticeable to them? Also, if that's a secondary significator, there is mutual reception in the sense that I have come to them - I am interested in them too, no? Some astrologers look for natal positions to sometimes connect with the chart. That Moon, MC position, my natal ruler, Moon is located right in the middle of those two positions in this chart at 18 degrees. I don't know what Moon on the MC in this chart means. The Moon appears valid as it would make a sextile to Jupiter (another particular meaning there perhaps) before leaving the sign, so I don't think it's void of course.

So the initial lack of aspects seems like a no. But there appears to be mutual reception or interest with the significators. The Jupiter/Mercury on the ASC and Moon on the MC has extra significance but I don't understand.

Can you help shed some light?

Hail and Hello fellow Astro student well met well met,:joyful:

There is always free will to contend to..and even though you have the last degrees of Scorpio rising (at the end of your rope-about to make a change) does not necessarily mean you will be changing your present position by someone else's choice?

Jupiter in-harmony with Mercury there in detriment, should be given contemplation fore weather or not you should consider making a change or a move, for less than beneficial energy is at present clouding your judgement (?) in making a decision, or these planets could mean 'situations' they represent under your control (prospects these planets rule under your jurisdiction), as both the thinking contemplation energies of Jupiter with Mercury are in not so great a shape, that should give you some clue your 'thoughts' (Merc) of changing your work (Virgo of radical 6th work on the 10th HC)-( lord Mercury significant ambassador) should have a rethink. Mercury/Jupiter going to the 1st house-(situations of Mercury of Virgo 10th, work-career) indicative are more than likely under your control. A change should be re-assessed before making any final (Scorpio is fixed) decision so even though Scorpio the sign of transitions 8th HC is upon the 1st house, don't think you will be leaving anytime soon? A change of mind and attitude should be mulled over-about?

25 degrees Scorpio is near about 27 (Lily states less than 3 degrees rising, more than 27 degrees rising-the energies are too new or the situation concerning that department of life are settled upon, a done deal) The revelation that temperament or element is in gestation or at its last 'umpth' in expression for that department of sign-domain, situations are changing or have just arrived of late.

So yes it is on your mind to make a change, but weather or not you should, you must go to the departments these two sig.'s reference to reconsider how to handle them before you make a change?
Scorpio is always $$ reasons; fear of making a necessary change - Leo on the 9th house involves your dignity-identity, Sun of that sign in the 12th is fearful or in angst in the 12th.

Am thinking the ball is in your court to make the final call. Saturn (employer) is dignified in his sign Capricorn (in your future 2nd HC) Moon (fluctuation of changes) in 9th (higher mind) will make a last deciding sextile to Jupiter (ease of energy, situations turn out for the best for you and others, easy peezy efforts to get that which you wish for..copacetic is in order..) A higher mindful decision could be beneficially made by you (Jupiter & Uranus are in mutual harmony/exalt-ion, you can get out of your present situation and make the right choice) but doing so would possibly not be so right for the employer should you make a hasty decision? (Venus of hopes 11th is retro, will come back to opposition Uranus direct)

Moon is in 12th position (turning the wheel) from your employers 10th house = dissatisfied in some way, are you worried about your performance on the job or prospects to improve monetarily additionally?

All in all am seeing you may well change your position in the months to come (Moon = change, will trine Jupiter (Marc Edmund Jones technique benign energy = yes) Perhaps you can move to a different department within the firm that makes you happier, or a raise and opportunity to move up in the company will be given you?

All the best
V

Last edited:

Starfall

Hi Voyant :happy:

Thank you very much for your insight.

You hit the nail on the head on a number of things.

I won't be hasty, I defintely won't be. I will think about things and I'd like to find another role while in this one, things aren't drastic enough for me to bolt from the stables with nowhere to go. You mentioned cloudy judgement, I can feel it. Not just my conflicting emotions (because this one has good and bad, hence the split) but also changeable and I think obscure circumstances at work. The Jupiter/Mercury conjunct in not ideal conditions - I will be careful and slow in doing anything. I'll heed the warning!

As for Scorpio, fixed on the 1st, and late-ish, I would same change hasn't happened yet and I'm in desperate need of it. Things can't go on as they are. It's interesting that Saggitarius follows, as if I do leave, I'll save to move abroad where I'm usually so happy.

My issues with work:

• jealousy and unfriendliness with younger colleagues (TR Pluto square Sun in the 10th atm). There was a conflict about this when things went too far, and I resent the employer for how they handled things. Loyalty is spent now
  • I can't connect with the very different personalities in the environment
  • I'm not convinced my background is actually valuable to the role, I'm not convinced of my value to the role
The money reasons - I'm very comfortable financially (after years of struggling, it's a long time coming!) and I think most steps forward would be a drop and could lead to a period of thinning finances...so the Scorpio, money concerns is correct.

The Leo, dignity/identity, yeah, I'm the youngest person in my family on the highest income, it's a good job and a well-paid one, this does matter to me. :whistling: The signs are indeed there...!

The Saturn trine you mentioned, is that in a turned chart?

So, all in all, don't make hasty decisions, there are mixed indications, both that some things will untangle themselves in time and also that I could be able to move.

Leaving at any time now would be unhelpful to them. But I work too hard anyway and I would give proper notice. I'd rather not move internally, everyone knows everyone's business and I don't like the culture. I think I'll save to move abroad.

Last edited:

Voyant

Banned
..Thanks for the affirmation response..am thinking about the Saturn trine you mentioned. Don't see it in the chart maybe will take a quick look see in a bit. Hope all will go your way after the meeting of the minds, get things on paper if you are able. That way there won't be any confusion in the future if you decide to stay yet it be only on a hand shake between you and the boss. No worries he will understand bc he realizes the internal confidence you seek, yours and his necessity it precludes for the circumstances at present of his firm.

All the best
V.:smile::wink: