Need to take a decision, plz help, very anxious.

Deep03

Hi , all the learned astrologers

I am 28 yr old male living in Auckland, Newzeland from past 3 and half years now.I am pastry chef.
Since i have joined my present job last year on 25 june i have been not satisfied with the salary i am getting out of it and have multiple issues with my imideate boss.
I was looking for an opportunity from past one year where i will get more money.

Today i got a offer where i am getting paid more and would be getting a position above of what i am right now and rejection from a place where i wanted to really work.

But the problem is the work which i do is fine and i have learnt new things as its a fine dining restaurant.
But the new place where i got job is a simple restaurant and i would not to doing that extensive and fine work and would not be learning that much in pastry.

Should i take the new offer or should i wait for some opportunity from a similar standard restaurant.
I have been very anxious as due to repeated try i am not getting a pay raise at my current work place and have different problems.but now i have a offer still inside my heart i dont want to take as i am scared that it could be a wrong decision for my career as i am already very far behind according to my age.

Plz guide me through this.i am still hoping something happen good and i get a offer from a better place than this which has same standard.
I am feeling very anxious that i dont take a wrong decision.

D.o.b - 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place of birth - delhi,india