Does anyone find Leos attractive?

sylph

The Leos I have come into contact with I have definitely found attractive

And I wasn't really kidding when I said that I was jealous of Leos and want to be like them lol I find their self-confidence (when it's kept in check), vitality and radiance to be very appealing

AppLeo

The Leos I have come into contact with I have definitely found attractive

And I wasn't really kidding when I said that I was jealous of Leos and want to be like them lol I find their self-confidence (when it's kept in check), vitality and radiance to be very appealing

I completely agree. :3

sylph

I'm also obsessed with anything remotely related to cats, and I do find that Leos often have this sort of feline energy about them.. makes them all the more attractive and gives me a desire to cuddle them :tongue:

AppLeo

I'm also obsessed with anything remotely related to cats, and I do find that Leos often have this sort of feline energy about them.. makes them all the more attractive and gives me a desire to cuddle them :tongue:

Meowwwwww :3

Cats > dogs

@the OP, yes, people find Leos attractive. The question doesn't need to be asked. :)

Sorry, was just getting a little insecure and needed some reassurance.

!4C

My 10-year-old niece is a leo. She wears hairbands with cat ears on them. She also wears leopard print. Unfortunately, she scratches too. :lol:

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I am accepting of all forms of love :love:

How does spiked without lubricant sound?

Ot: For what it's worth, yes, the Leos I know are attractive. Bambi, a former member on here is a model featured on billboards in malls and clothing stores in Manhattan. She's a triple Leo with Asc, Venus and Sun in Leo with a Saggy Jupiter inflating that magnetism.

On the flip side...type up Ron Jeremy. He's also a Leo.

detectahead

:happy:

Joke or are they truly that bad? I find a good many to be lovely.
I have recognized that there ego can be "inflated" and that they tend to "talk down to you"
It's not enough for them to know their great, they want you to know it and tell them you know it! If you don't there not to modest to let you know while they bask in their self praise.
Lol! Yea, there not self centered there just the definition of the word!
Sorry, if I stepped on any Leo "cat toes" lol!!