Soulmate/romantic relationship posibility?

marimar

Hello,

Someone I have met for a very short amount of time but it has completely changed my way of looking at life and myself, felt so inspired to be a better person,to become my best version...just by being around him.. I have somehow recognized very much of myself in him, similar tastes, feelings...it just a fling (I was on holiday and he was travelling for work) but we discovered we both lived in the same city actually :) we tried to meet up again but we both travelled a lot and didn't manage to make times work...at some point he just stopped planning anything...

I don't know his time of birth unfortunately so it's set at midday..

I have attached the synastry (i'm inner), composite, time of meeting chart and composite -myself and the event.

Thanks to everyone shedding some light on this!

Attachments

• astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous.4362.45265 - Edited.jpg
    astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous.4362.45265 - Edited.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_621gw_anonymous_anonymous.4484.48921 - Edited.jpg
    astro_621gw_anonymous_anonymous.4484.48921 - Edited.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 26
  • astro_2gw_c.4750.20224 - Edited.jpg
    astro_2gw_c.4750.20224 - Edited.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_621gw_m_c.4900.26805 - Edited.jpg
    astro_621gw_m_c.4900.26805 - Edited.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi marmar

I think you should consider that he has not made any more plans to meet up gain. there are several "high energy "aspect here but the are other aspects that indicate he is not interested in the same level of connection that you do.

mars is conjunct the vertex , so he certainly has a very strong affect. this aspect shows him to be dynamic and directed. venus is conjunct to the sun and Lilith. this shows a very strong affection between you. Lilith shows that youy"love" for him is just welling up from inside you. the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the south node which gives intense emotional and sexual attraction. this is the aspect most characteristic of you affair/fling. these aspects all point to very sting attraction and affection .\
you moon is conjunct to Lilith , so you are head over heels thinking that your intensity with him can lead to a serious relationship.

but truthfully this I not going to go anywhere because the mars/Uranus midpoint is square to the moon/juno, which shows he is not of the mind to form a steady relationship with you,as he is very independent and does want o be tied down. also chiron is opposed to the moon/juno conjunction and mercury is square to the moon/juno conjunction. coupled with the mars/Uranus midpoint, chiron shows he has a edgy nature and is unreliable because he doesn't to want any expectations placed on him. if you continue to pursue him, at one point he will become very curt and brusque with you. he is very into himself and your feelings that he has changed your life will simply put him off.
the sexual chemistry is very strong so it is possible he will set a time to be with you again, but that is highly unlikely especially if you have already told him how much he means to you and your self esteem.
but in terms of a serious relationship ,he is not interested.

rahu

marimar

hi marmar

I think you should consider that he has not made any more plans to meet up gain. there are several "high energy "aspect here but the are other aspects that indicate he is not interested in the same level of connection that you do.

mars is conjunct the vertex , so he certainly has a very strong affect. this aspect shows him to be dynamic and directed. venus is conjunct to the sun and Lilith. this shows a very strong affection between you. Lilith shows that youy"love" for him is just welling up from inside you. the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the south node which gives intense emotional and sexual attraction. this is the aspect most characteristic of you affair/fling. these aspects all point to very sting attraction and affection .\
you moon is conjunct to Lilith , so you are head over heels thinking that your intensity with him can lead to a serious relationship.

but truthfully this I not going to go anywhere because the mars/Uranus midpoint is square to the moon/juno, which shows he is not of the mind to form a steady relationship with you,as he is very independent and does want o be tied down. also chiron is opposed to the moon/juno conjunction and mercury is square to the moon/juno conjunction. coupled with the mars/Uranus midpoint, chiron shows he has a edgy nature and is unreliable because he doesn't to want any expectations placed on him. if you continue to pursue him, at one point he will become very curt and brusque with you. he is very into himself and your feelings that he has changed your life will simply put him off.
the sexual chemistry is very strong so it is possible he will set a time to be with you again, but that is highly unlikely especially if you have already told him how much he means to you and your self esteem.
but in terms of a serious relationship ,he is not interested.

rahu

rahu thank you, I very much appreciate your help!

He does not know my feelings as I was too shocked/ overwhelmed by the intensity of what I was feeling and my natural reaction was to act as I'm not really interested and get away from him asap :) I tried to act cool after and he seemed very interested in having some fun together (as you correctly pointed) but as we were unable to actually meet up again, he didn't continue with planning and I have stopped talking to him at all.

He did mention some things (without me asking) pointing that he's actually craving for a real connection/ relationship but due to the nature of his job that's something difficult for him to entertain/ he didn't find someone able to make it work with.. at the same time he's not really complaining about this situation.

I understand this well as he's still young and very successful but I wonder if this might change as he matures and maybe wants to start a family...

I do want to meet him again and at least try to develop some sort of friendship maybe...