Is it true that more charts are extroverted than introverted?

Chrysalis

I would have thought there would be an equal balance of extroverts and introverts on the planet.:unsure:

Id also say that the most people who know about their natal charts would most likely be introverts, as i wouldn't think many extroverts would have the time or patient to sit and study/analyze.

I know what you mean about extroverts though, i can't stand being around one for too long, i have great excuses i've used in the past to get away from them.

"Extroverted rising" i quite like that :D

conspiracy theorist

Yeah, I knew someone would come to me with the masculine/feminine sign dichotomy.

There are extroverts with feminine rising signs and introverts with masculine signs. It's not so cut and dried.

Ukpoohbear

And the introverted risings are Taurus, cancer, virgo*,scorpio, capricorn, pisces.

What are you pooh, an ER or an IR ?

Depends where I am or what I am doing. If I am in an unfamiliar place then it would be introvert but not around people I know or if I am around new people but doing something I enjoy like college or clubs

Chrysalis

Yeah, I knew someone would come to me with the masculine/feminine sign dichotomy.

There are extroverts with feminine rising signs and introverts with masculine signs. It's not so cut and dried.

I know its not so cut and dried, and i wasn't coming at you with anything.:unsure:

OP was talking about just the rising sign, that's why i said what i said.

Im not sure whats going on with my energy today, but i seem to be getting on the wrong side of a few people on here....all unintentional.

Ukpoohbear

I know its not so cut and dried, and i wasn't coming at you with anything.:unsure:

OP was talking about just the rising sign, that's why i said what i said.

Im not sure whats going on with my energy today, but i seem to be getting on the wrong side of a few people on here....all unintentional.

That is their problem not yours! Do not let people's reflection of themselves fade your own energy!