Does anyone find Leos attractive?

katydid

Robert Redford, gorgeous man. Halle Barry, Jennifer Lopez, very sexy women.

There is an air and sense of royalty, sometimes undeserved. Madonna, lol..

Ariesinlove1996

Okay, I have to ask because Leo is my sun sign.

I think Leos are attractive.. :cool: *looking in the mirror*

I'm madly in love with one... I think their amazing people... till they ***** you over that is. My greatest advice is approach a Leo like you'd approach a lion, tread carefully and realize that they too have an agenda that might wound you.

Good luck dear, do yourself a favor and read my threads. You don't wanna fall into the trap that i fell into..

AppLeo

How does spiked without lubricant sound?

LOL jesus...

that sounds hardcore :3

I'm madly in love with one... I think their amazing people... till they ***** you over that is. My greatest advice is approach a Leo like you'd approach a lion, tread carefully and realize that they too have an agenda that might wound you.

Good luck dear, do yourself a favor and read my threads. You don't wanna fall into the trap that i fell into..

I will consider your threads..

As a Cancer sun, Taurus moon, i enjoy a Leo sun Cancer moon i talk to, i don't find her physically attractive but she has all the qualities to be my wife lol. :whistling::cool: And well that makes me much more happy than the physical part... so yeeah in general, Leo's are attractive.

I have a dominant Leo mercury.

Ukpoohbear

Leo are the most attractive sign because they have confidence which can help you appear more attractive than you actually are. Lots of Leo I know in real life are very vain but they put the effort in to get the attention. Pride can bring beauty? They also have generous hearts which make them more attractive than other selfish signs.

Leo are the most attractive sign because they have confidence which can help you appear more attractive than you actually are. Lots of Leo I know in real life are very vain but they put the effort in to get the attention. Pride can bring beauty? They also have generous hearts which make them more attractive than other selfish signs.

Which is why Cancer is better for a Leo if they are after something deeper.

sylph

:happy:

Joke or are they truly that bad? I find a good many to be lovely.

My Leo stellium ex was that bad, but I think that could be because Pluto squares some of his Leo planets. I also had a female Leo boss who was pretty awful (broke all the rules that she set for her employees, had an arrogantly authoritative attitude and demanded respect despite being incredibly late to work constantly and not really being that good at her job). She just didn't seem to care at all about putting actual effort into what she was doing, and it was a terrible work environment because everyone else started to become exactly like her.

This was unbearable to me as a Virgo -- all I wanted was to work and do a perfect, professional and efficient job. But the boss made that pretty hard, because she didn't even care about this stuff! She actually seemed to be annoyed that I wanted to do well and that I took my job so seriously.

Some can be very petty and have no desire to grow up. Yet they want all the power and believe they deserve it.

Nevertheless, in the case of my boss, I don't actually believe that she was trying to be malicious. My ex, yes.. he even admitted as much. But I think my boss literally would forget about her behavior almost immediately after she did certain things. She would come off really mean and crazy in one breath, and in the next she'd be joking with and praising you. It's very childlike, but that can actually be a huge part of Leo's appeal and attractiveness.

edit: I want to add that the changeability of my boss (being mean and then nice) did not make her seem disingenuous; when she was being nice, you could actually tell that she meant everything that she said. If anything seemed fake, it was actually her meanness. She seemed like she didn't want to be mean necessarily, but felt compelled to. Maybe it was an ingrained sort of behavior or defense mechanism that came automatically? I know she had a pretty rough life, and it could have been a way to protect herself in the past.

Last edited:

craft94

Well, I find MARS in Leo to be attractive, depending on the condition of the Sun. I'm not referring to myself here either. I really mean it; Mars in Leo can be a very attractive placement for a man to have. Mars functions best in a fire sign. Aries Mars is my absolute favorite, unless placed in the 12th house. In that case, the energy just gets suppressed. I find that Mars in any sign functions badly in the 12th house, even in its dignity. Sagittarius Mars is also pretty hot, especially if conjunct my Descendant or trine my own Mars. I like how their anger has a purpose. Theres nothing that turns me on more than a guy with integrity who will fight for what he believes to be right regardless of what people think. If you've got Mars in Sagittarius (unless it's in the 12th house - though if conjunct the ASC it's cool) hit me up

I don't think I could ever be attracted to a man who didn't have Mars in any of the three fire signs. HMM Scorpio might work since its Mars ruled, especially if it's conjunct my Venus, but only if the rest of the chart is firey. For instance Cancer stellium with a Pisces Rising and Scorpio Mars? Ain't gonna work.

Leo Sun...not so much. I'm not a fan of Moon in Leo either. But as always, it depends on other factors.

If square Pluto, Mars in Leo gets even hotter. Guys with this placement are almost always into dominance and rough sex.

Last edited:

detectahead

I have many friends that are Leo, or Leo Asc. Entertainment in many forms from horseshoes to pleasure boating on the lake. But always an enjoyable and pleasurable time. I enjoy there company and it doesn't hurt to give praise when it's deserved and recognized.

david starling

Sun Leos crave praise, and get snappish when criticized. But, it's fun to be friendly with someone who feels like a world-ruler! If they give you a gift you don't really want, best to act grateful and then surreptitiously re-gift it to someone who does want it! :wink:

detectahead

On the previous entries, the negative traits that are brought up are usually produced by difficult aspects from one or more malefics. The "normal or associated negs" are just undeveloped Leo's.
Really there philosophy is that "life is a game" and they want to live it to the hilt. That's why its "fun" to be around them.

kahtiel

Yes, they are. I have a couple in my family, while we don't often see eye-to-eye, I love them dearly. I appreciate how much family matters to them.

druex

Sun Leos crave praise, and get snappish when criticized. But, it's fun to be friendly with someone who feels like a world-ruler! If they give you a gift you don't really want, best to act grateful and then surreptitiously re-gift it to someone who does want it! :wink:

Yes we Sun Leos want/need praise but for me it has to be genuine. Even if it is, lords knows I can't take a compliment for sh*t Lol. I blame my Scorpio rising for being overly suspicious.

In general I think ppl love being around a Leo. It's never a dull moment. I'm sure I drive my friends crazy with my dramatic antics(Leo Sun/Venus) but they don't mind Lol

sibylline

My Leo stellium ex was that bad, but I think that could be because Pluto squares some of his Leo planets.

Could be, could be. :happy:

I also had a female Leo boss who was pretty awful [...]

What was up with her chart - Uranus hard aspects or the like?

I have many friends that are Leo, or Leo Asc. Entertainment in many forms from horseshoes to pleasure boating on the lake. But always an enjoyable and pleasurable time. I enjoy there company and it doesn't hurt to give praise when it's deserved and recognized.

For me, praise is not really necessary to get along with a Leo Sun. Simply not disregarding them is enough to get along with the Leo Sun, unless it's an immature one, in which case praise is not enough.