Pluto Sextile Ascendant transit

Newtoastro

Hi everyone,

Lately I'm feeling strong change. The change is how I'm dressing (more conservative), how I want others to see me (more serious), what I want to do when I'm out with friends. My general look towards everything is changing; and I feel good about the change, I became more serious towards almost everything. I looked at my transits and I notised a new transit, Pluto Sextile Ascendant. Can I attribute this changes to Pluto?

Here is a link to my chart

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-...0&adjust=-5&citylist=Yerevan,+Armenia&lang=en

Thanks for reading!

Flowergirl

You are probably not on the forum anymore but I would have loved to hear what others had to say about this transit. I am having it too and my outlook on life is having major change and transformation. Sometimes it is hard for me to believe the changes. It has been so radical.

Best to you

Shobogenzo

Iv been eager to read more about this transit but apart for some rather short artikels there isn’t much there, so I will make my own contribution as I’m experiencing it now.

Professionally I was catapulted, I am extremely confident, far more than most people are, and so this lack of fear acts in a magnetic way, the person lives vicariously through who you are and often times inspire them to change.

Just a minute ago a friend of mine told me I was a wise guru, and he meant it. Iv read in passing that this sextile should be mild but thats because we don’t have as much friction with the old persona. I think the sextile makes it natural, I meet people and i have deep relationships with them, at work or wherever. A former colleague who kept being my friend recently made me apply to a free masonic lodge, his father was in it.

I want to go because if these people are “wise men” then I will be in the right spot.

My ascendant is also scorpio, so that might supercharger it. I went to a bar yesterday and I flirted with 10 women. Of all ages, just playing with them, it was awesome, iv always been rather reserved so If i can develop this cocky personality ill have a lot of success im sure. I know what women want.

There was one career shift that was painful, just one but i learned a lot from it and i realized that it was for a purpose, maily i have been belped tremendously by highly placed people, such as software architects, CEO’s you name it, iv never been so satisfied with life even though. In the world at large there is chaos, covid, Ukraine and the barrage of propaganda was too exhausting.

If you go through this transit remember this is what POWER feels like!