• Yes & they are not in the house

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No not now but maybe later

• Total voters

rubyelixir

I like Horary but as with Astrology and Tarot for myself I'm TERRIBLE at it. I ask too many questions and find it hard to get to the point.
So Last Year , during a general desk cleaning, I took out all the Tarot Cards that were in Desk in put them "somewhere I know I will find them and they will be all together" Yeah Right , Sure, NO!! I've looked EVERYWHERE. So I asked a Horary "Where are my Tarot Cards?" 5-15-2019 Placidus 8:39 pm Boca Raton Fl.
I've Determined that They WILL be found , I just dont know where to look.
Any help will be greatly appreciated , tearing my hair out for 4 days now!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_where_are_my_tarot_cards_martins.68267.229657.png
    astro_w2gw_where_are_my_tarot_cards_martins.68267.229657.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 30

Sunrise

I like Horary but as with Astrology and Tarot for myself I'm TERRIBLE at it. I ask too many questions and find it hard to get to the point.
So Last Year , during a general desk cleaning, I took out all the Tarot Cards that were in Desk in put them "somewhere I know I will find them and they will be all together" Yeah Right , Sure, NO!! I've looked EVERYWHERE. So I asked a Horary "Where are my Tarot Cards?" 5-15-2019 Placidus 8:39 pm Boca Raton Fl.
there are positive signs that you will find your cards soon.
Both Zeus and Saturn are retro. Indicators of the query are in houses that show that the object is very close to you.

Then I see the Moon going about 3 degrees to make a sextile with the Saturn and transfer the light to Jupiter. Know, that when a planet is retro and another planet is going to aspect it, the solution can come much faster.

Now, because you tell us that they have been lost inside the house, you will look in a corridor or somewhere near the entrance or door of the house in a room that can be bordered by the entrance.

the second house indicates the kitchen or the place that you eat or food store or generally the storeroom or loft. You can even look at a place where you gather friends and guests.

good luck

rubyelixir

You may be talking about my living room which I hav ed already thoroughly search but I will look again ty for your answer

rubyelixir

I have a Cabinet which Runs along the wall next to the Front Door, I Searched it already but I'm going to take EVERYTHING out and look again

rubyelixir

I just took apart my whole cabinet in the LR no Cards !!! It mainly has all my photos , door & cabinet Hardware, Shopping Bags , Blankets & Pillows but NO CARDS!! I cant believe myself =(

rubyelixir

Still no decks but Im going to rephrase the question because I bought 4 decks
Which came through the door so there might be some mix up and i will ask with the specific deck names

rubyelixir

there are positive signs that you will find your cards soon.
Both Zeus and Saturn are retro. Indicators of the query are in houses that show that the object is very close to you.

Then I see the Moon going about 3 degrees to make a sextile with the Saturn and transfer the light to Jupiter. Know, that when a planet is retro and another planet is going to aspect it, the solution can come much faster.

Now, because you tell us that they have been lost inside the house, you will look in a corridor or somewhere near the entrance or door of the house in a room that can be bordered by the entrance.

the second house indicates the kitchen or the place that you eat or food store or generally the storeroom or loft. You can even look at a place where you gather friends and guests.

good luck

I found them on Thursday! But not anywhere you mentioned, although the LOFT statement is partially correct. My bedroom is the entire upstairs & there is no door so I guess it could be considered a "loft" also the stairs to my room are next to the front door but the cards were not by the stairs. I have a big armchair in my room with a table next to it and I had put a pile of linens that I was either going to put away or give away. When I moved them , they were in a Tote bag under them!