Chat Thread

Lykanized

I'm not actually a whore, but I do partake in threesomes sometimes and I'm very much a free(but safe and consensual) sex kinda person. I've experimented with men despite being a lesbian. Whoever I end up with will most likely be into exploration like I am. Maybe even sex with others but always together, might be Neptune/Uranus in 5th house

I think little of that has to do with Gemini Venus. I get so deeply, unfathomably fixated on people who intrigue my mind, who present me something new, that it makes me think I'm in love. Then I realize they're nothing special

Last edited:

Lykanized

I got it. Guess the Venus sign
kwBsAMK.jpg

Ukpoohbear

What is mentally ill? Is mentally ill something that only shows on the outside?

What if someone was mentally ill and had a strong MC and so did not appear mentally ill to others?

Why would some people choose to criticize instead of help?

Some people show their emotions on the outside, some on the inside. Therefore the person who looks always upset on the outside, may actually be higher in compassion and wise than the person who always looks wise on the outside, but is actually falling apart on the inside.

It is important to be able to see yourself as others see you, some people who are not diagnosed mentally ill, have the skills necessary to make a success of themselves and so their illness has caused them success, is it still mentally ill?

Appleo's examples of Bill Gates, Steve Jobs etc not being mentally ill....do you know they are/were not mentally ill? Steve Jobs having his products produced in under developed countries to make more profit, but that wasn't good enough for him, he still had to make the living conditions so bad that the people in those factories would want to kill themselves (this is recorded as fact)

Now was Steve Jobs not mentally ill to separate the suffering he caused with the success he wanted? His need for success caused others to be mentally ill yet he was not? But he is successful with it and he does not need help, so he is not mentally ill, apparently...

WHAT is mentally ill...And are everyone argueing sure they are not mentally ill themselves?

I see a lot of mental illness, not on this forum only or this chat thread....everyone is 'mentally ill' and for some reason Appleo sees money as a way out of mental illness, which is not true...

Also, everyone on this chat thread and this forum would have felt suicidal at one point or if not suicidal them completely hopeless because if you have not then you have not ever cared for something enough to see it gone...so why when someone is outwardly expressive with feeling suicidal is the first reaction to argue and defend their friends and not help the person in need?

Is it because they don't want to be reminded of themselves when they felt so low and so close off and criticize as if the problem is not theirs? or maybe they feel anger for never having had help when they were low so do not want to give help to anyone else.

Personally I find it better when people express honestly and others respond the way they would want to be treated when feeling low.

Someone saying they are suicidal is a beautiful expression and if another person expresses it with judgement or criticism, then they are a person who judged and criticized expression and so describes their experiences only.

It is hard not to accept criticism but it is good to remember it is a reflection of them and not you.

Especially because in society we are all animals, people don't want to be seen as the weak one, like when a baby animal is hurt and more vunerable to predators, it reminds us of danger to feel suffering maybe...so it is very animal like to criticize suffering and is more evolved to realize we are no longer animals surrounded by predators but human beings who should be less selfish and more willing to help because they realize they have evolved or matured or no longer hold on to their own hurt or fear.

Last edited:

Whoam1

Yes i love people watching, i find it really relaxing just sitting in a coffee shop at the window and just watching people pass by, i could literally sit for a good 2hrs doing that.

I'd need a friend or a dog to sit with me tho. It's probably that fist house Aqua energy that wants a little company.

Chrysalis

I'd need a friend or a dog to sit with me tho. It's probably that fist house Aqua energy that wants a little company.

Oh really, no i don't, to me that's a distraction, if i had a dog with me id feel like id need to hurry up just incase the dog was getting bored, and none of my friends are into people watching,....plus i prefer my own company than others.

Whoam1

Oh really, no i don't, to me that's a distraction, if i had a dog with me id feel like id need to hurry up just incase the dog was getting bored, and none of my friends are into people watching,....plus i prefer my own company than others.

Im an ambivert so It just depends.

Chrysalis

Whoami Did you find out why the planet at 26 degrees was important in you chart ?

In my degrees notes, ive got 13 & 26 degrees of Aries,cancer, libra, capricorn give special importance to planets or house cusps occupying the degree.

A friends chart im looking at has venus 13 degrees aries, but i can't work out the degrees importance good/bad.

Ive just found this thread....https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2350

Last edited:

Whoam1

Whoami Did you find out why the planet at 26 degrees was important in you chart ?

In my degrees notes, ive got 13 & 26 degrees of Aries,cancer, libra, capricorn give special importance to planets or house cusps occupying the degree.

A friends chart im looking at has venus 13 degrees aries, but i can't work out the degrees importance good/bad.

Ive just found this thread....https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2350

13 degrees in all of the cardinal signs is an important place but I forget what it means.

Chrysalis

13 degrees in all of the cardinal signs is an important place but I forget what it means.

I know this is what im trying to find out too, in the thread i posted it does say this... Max Heindel said that, "When a planet is within orb of 3 degrees of these critical points it exercises a much stronger influence in the life than it would otherwise. Therefore, students will also do well to remember this and should a planet be in a sign of fall or detriment, but in a critical degree, it is thereby strengthened and will do more good or bad according to its native on the aspect it has. On the other hand, if a planet is in its exaltation sign, highly elevated and in a critical degree, its aspects will be exceedingly powerful and make themselves felt much more in the life than would otherwise be the case.

So maybe its good/bad dependant on dignity/strength of the planet, the chart im looking at her venus is in detriment, so i'm assuming the 13 degrees would make this detriment even worse.

Whoam1

I know this is what im trying to find out too, in the thread i posted it does say this... Max Heindel said that, "When a planet is within orb of 3 degrees of these critical points it exercises a much stronger influence in the life than it would otherwise. Therefore, students will also do well to remember this and should a planet be in a sign of fall or detriment, but in a critical degree, it is thereby strengthened and will do more good or bad according to its native on the aspect it has. On the other hand, if a planet is in its exaltation sign, highly elevated and in a critical degree, its aspects will be exceedingly powerful and make themselves felt much more in the life than would otherwise be the case.

So maybe its good/bad dependant on dignity/strength of the planet, the chart im looking at her venus is in detriment, so i'm assuming the 13 degrees would make this detriment even worse.

No 13 degrees any cardinal sign is a good placement and would lessen the negative effects.

Chrysalis

No, it strengthens it, even if it's weakened by Sign and or House. Good or bad effects depend on its nature, and Aspects.

This is what i was kind of thinking, so a venus in detriment in Aries also @13 degrees with an opposition to saturn also...would this 13th degree make it even worse for the native ?