Do you agree with this? (House Positions = Sign Placements)

conspiracy theorist

I agree with you that in principle the forum could work as an enlightened source of observational examples even though it is more complex than that since many of the mainstream false astrological belief systems still has energetic nourishment which interfere with the process of giving people the opportunity to truly understand this advanced form of spiritual science.

We mere mortals can only do so much to stem the tide of false beliefs - if there are powerful spiritual elements at play keeping us from the "truth". What do you see as "mainstream false astrological beliefs" and are they still false if they happen to accurately characterize events/things within a life to a high resolution/detailed degree? Or is it an axiomatic issue where we "see through the glass darkly" and would be better disposed with a more comprehensive and correct system? How does one go about doing that from the ground up when we seem to be unable to unmire ourselves from false beliefs?

twistandshout

Why not set aside traditional teachings and instead start of with a fresh mind by looking at real life individuals and their correct charts without any bias and then make conclusions based on real observations?

That's ultimately what I'm implying. I think there needs to be a difference in actual traditional perceptions of astrology and the actual rules that make it the functioning craft that it is(I.e. planets, signs, aspects, houses, etc.). Like I see no issue with something like self-value and worth being associated with the second house via modern teachings because ultimately we have tied that into our concept of "value" in many cultures. Many people would not agree with this, however, which is fine, but even looking at the charts of other people, I see it correctly reflected in this.

There's a lot of ways in which we've developed and progressed as a species that simply is not reflected in traditional thinking. If astrology is to continue to develop and be relevant, there'll always be a need for flexibility.

david starling

I stand by the "tree metaphor", that the roots of Astrology are Traditional, and that Modern-astrology is the branches. It's the synergy between the two that gives Astrology its vitality and relevance. When the Aquarian Age finally takes effect, Astrology as we know it will become unnecessary, because we'll be able to see and feel for ourselves, experientially, what it's telling us now in this time of Spiritual darkness.

twistandshout

I stand by the "tree metaphor", that the roots of Astrology are Traditional, and that Modern-astrology is the branches. It's the synergy between the two that gives Astrology its vitality and relevance. When the Aquarian Age finally takes effect, Astrology as we know it will become unnecessary, because we'll be able to see and feel for ourselves, experientially, what it's telling us now in this time of Spiritual darkness.

I think this is ultimately the best way to put it and see it, honestly!

ynnest

We mere mortals can only do so much to stem the tide of false beliefs - if there are powerful spiritual elements at play keeping us from the "truth". What do you see as "mainstream false astrological beliefs" and are they still false if they happen to accurately characterize events/things within a life to a high resolution/detailed degree? Or is it an axiomatic issue where we "see through the glass darkly" and would be better disposed with a more comprehensive and correct system? How does one go about doing that from the ground up when we seem to be unable to unmire ourselves from false beliefs?

My experience has shown me that a willingness to learn beyond ones belief systems or conscious understanding widens ones consciousness to be able to find hidden truths beyond the false beliefs that many people don't have the frequency to see. This applies to astrology as well and therefore my willingness to play with the thought of emptying ones cup in order for it to be re filled with new insights since a full cup as you know can't be filled. Astrology is such a wide reaching tool that most people can detract value from it even though everything is not in a correct alignment. Intuition also plays a part in this.

conspiracy theorist

My experience has shown me that a willingness to learn beyond ones belief systems or conscious understanding widens ones consciousness to be able to find hidden truths beyond the false beliefs that many people don't have the frequency to see. This applies to astrology as well and therefore my willingness to play with the thought of emptying ones cup in order for it to be re filled with new insights since a full cup as you know can't be filled. Astrology is such a wide reaching tool that most people can detract value from it even though everything is not in a correct alignment. Intuition also plays a part in this.

This is a legitimate question - do you have visionary capabilities?

david starling

I do "connect" the Houses with the Signs (beginning with Aries) of the same numbering sequence. But, Signs and Houses are not the same thing.

Last edited:

david starling

The 9th House when combined with the 12th is the most "visionary". But it takes H3 combined with H6 to communicate those visions in a compelling, practical way.

ynnest

That's ultimately what I'm implying. I think there needs to be a difference in actual traditional perceptions of astrology and the actual rules that make it the functioning craft that it is(I.e. planets, signs, aspects, houses, etc.). Like I see no issue with something like self-value and worth being associated with the second house via modern teachings because ultimately we have tied that into our concept of "value" in many cultures. Many people would not agree with this, however, which is fine, but even looking at the charts of other people, I see it correctly reflected in this.

There's a lot of ways in which we've developed and progressed as a species that simply is not reflected in traditional thinking. If astrology is to continue to develop and be relevant, there'll always be a need for flexibility.

If I understand you correctly you mean that there are fundamental rules that have always been existent but that have been overshadowed by different cultural or likewise notions?

conspiracy theorist

The 9th House when combined with the 12th is the most "visionary". But it takes H3 combined with H6 to communicate those visions in a compelling, practical way.

It wasn't a gotcha question. To the degree that Y talks about these higher frequency realities it's reasonable to think that they may have the ability to regularly interface with these realms, or else what is stated is merely from intellectual reasoning. I'm pretty sure I was clear enough in what I meant; the average person's "visionary" skills is poorly developed due to its "irrelevance". Said persons wouldn't have the skills to perceive the inner worlds, which one would have to have a connection with to speak with such conviction.

david starling

Many who are gifted with above average, Spiritual, visionary ability, are unable to adequately communicate what they see. And, it may not be safe for them to do so, even if they could.

david starling

Wouldn't staying silent be best then?

Maybe more like, say only what others who are less sighted CAN understand and use to further their development. It's not how far along the Path that matters, it's being ON the Path. It's not a hierarchy of "who's ahead", although many take it that way. That's how Gurus make a living!

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Maybe more like, say only what others who are less sighted CAN understand and use to further their development. It's not how far along the Path that matters, it's being ON the Path.

I know you probably knew this since my parents were in diapers, but there is a way to train you visionary sight, if you are so inclined to do so.