Mars Square Pluto

lunamoon09

A guy I have a crush on has Mars (Leo) Square Pluto (Scorpio) in his chart AND also in our synastry chart as well (his Mars, my Pluto). Can someone explain how our relationship will be like?

viksoso

I also have Mars in Leo square Pluto in Scorpio conj ASC. I am a very very passionate lover and super loyal. Although my Gemini Venus loves to flirt around, I am very faithful and would do anything for my partner (we are in a very loving and healthy relationship). I enjoy real kinky stiff, but mainly to explore the intimacy together with my partner. A lot of judgemental stuff i read about mars square pluto. Of course you can always find examples for everything, but I hinestly dont think this aspect makes one agressive per se. I have a lot of will power and energy reserves, but it’s not always easy to access this potential. I do a lot of shadow work to learn from this aspect and pluto in general. Maybe that helps?

ElenaJ

A guy I have a crush on has Mars (Leo) Square Pluto (Scorpio) in his chart AND also in our synastry chart as well (his Mars, my Pluto). Can someone explain how our relationship will be like?

Yes, it depends on how it is integrated in the natal chart, if there are other aspects to offset it or channel this energy.
In the composite, however, you should be sure there are other good and loving aspects because this can be a problem between the two of you.

katydid

I also have Mars in Leo square Pluto in Scorpio conj ASC. I am a very very passionate lover and super loyal. Although my Gemini Venus loves to flirt around, I am very faithful and would do anything for my partner (we are in a very loving and healthy relationship). I enjoy real kinky stiff, but mainly to explore the intimacy together with my partner. A lot of judgemental stuff i read about mars square pluto. Of course you can always find examples for everything, but I hinestly dont think this aspect makes one agressive per se. I have a lot of will power and energy reserves, but it’s not always easy to access this potential. I do a lot of shadow work to learn from this aspect and pluto in general. Maybe that helps?

I agree that a lot of judgemental stuff is written about Mars square Pluto.

I read a lot about Mars/Pluto whenever possible because the 2 closest men in my life have very tight squares between Mars/Pluto.

And they are both Aries, so Mars is important in their natal charts.

My husband has Mars in Scorpio/7th square Pluto in Leo.

He is very passionate, very loyal, and has a lot of will power and strength. He is not aggressive but he is protective and assertive.

Our son has Mars in Aquarius square Pluto in Scorpio. He is also very loyal, passionate and has a tremendous amount of self control.

They are both pretty stubborn and opinionated however. :biggrin: