No one understands me I am plutonian

darkmonkey87

http://i63.tinypic.com/296opl1.png
This is my chart can you help me.

One of the main problems is I come across to people much more agressive offensive or wierd than I think I am sometimes people being in my presence are scared by me as they feel something and when they are not I only attract mentally unstable individuals or people that want to tell me about their problems.

I want a friend who is free of society and the world and deep. I get tired of having to help everyone with their emotional problems.

According to astro.com pluto is by far my most prominent planet second to Jupiter. I have 4 planets in the 8th house and sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio this is ib the 8th house and pluto trine my moon.

I get along good with Capricorn or Saturn dominant people and I have a capricorn friend I can talk and she is the reason I am not completely insane right now.

Long story short. I want a true deep connection with people to be in a relationship where I can eternally be with a person and merge with them. I would wish they were into meditation and spirituality. I get obsessive in this area sometimes.

I am different and wierd no one understood me when i was younger. I ended up going through a lot when i was on my own but always wanting to be with a person in that way.

My capricorn friend is my girlfriend or not it keeps going back and forth cause i dont know how to commit. She like everyone else i am with has a lot of issues.

I got in with the wrong crowd in the Detroit area (i never should have moved there) this is where i met her. So i got into drugs and stole thousands of dollars from my family thanks to this person who came in and basically forced me to. He started using my girlfriend to make money off of her and selling her for sex and he threatened to kill both me and her if we didnt go along with this. We got kicked out of two places we were doing crack and heroin at the time. This guy threatened the previous guy that lived with us with a hammer and almost killed him in front of us. Long story short he took over our lives in the end we end up in the city of detroit living and I end up getting beaten and almost killed and she almost gets sold into slavery. I do end up in jail for awhile and she gets left alone. I eventually do go back for her and my parents agree to help her as she is not a bad person at all. So long story short we live in the Lansing area now we are off drugs she has her own job we are doing good.

The guy eventually murders someone with a gun and ends up in prison for life This is a news story about the guy https://youtu.be/vhtMYNSyNLk

So with all this happening we still stuck with eachother.

I have ended up with these kinds of crowds before before i met her. I just long to be accepted somewhere and for someone who understands. I hate the world cause it is so superficial. I also dont lime the way shes changed either we wanted a relationship but we dont know what to do. Where can I find someone who understands me. We are kind of breaking up after an arguement in a restarunt tonight.

I am not getting the depth I wanted plus i dont know who to talk to about any of this.

I need someone to talk to or be my friend.

Plus can someone explain why her or anyone thinks I am going to go on a shooting spree when I get in an arguement I am not really a violent person obviously my views are out there and are similar to a couple of the shooters but that doesnt mean i will. She almost refused to let me in earlier cause she thought I had a gun or a knife. I would never harm anyone and even if I had a gun I wouldnt use it on anyone. its just I am wierd no one understands me. My mom fears me too.

I want to be accepted somewhere.

Also I am looking for anyone to practice astrology readings on. I may open a second post with this as I have studied astrology for over 10 years. I have done a couple of readings but i want to get better. So if anyone posts a chart and a question that would be cool I just need to talk about this.

I am at a loss with how to better my own self. Or even make any new friends in the real world who will not use me for stuff I have had to cut off contact soon after knowing anyone other than her so far or they rejected me.

Last edited: