75.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Social-life-WSH-1.jpg
    Social-life-WSH-1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Social-life-placidus-1.jpg
    Social-life-placidus-1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 20

Moog

You know, Moog, that I'd be more likely to want to look at your Venus Return.......

Do you have a question for that?

Z

P.s.: same or close to the Long and lat as your birth place?

Hi Z

I know what's up with my social life.

I wondered if a horary would be able to peg it. See what the symbolism says.

Thought I'd post the chart for others to see if they want to figure it out.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Ok, I'll have a go at this riddle.

You = Asc = Saturn.. rx and getting weaker by retrograding into the Via Combusta area (15° Libra to 15° Scorpio)
Social life = 11th house = Mars

The weakness of Saturn could show that you cannot do much about whatever the hindrance is, you don't have much of a choice. Now, since Mars formed its opposition whilst still in the 3rd house and is going combust with the Sun also in the 3rd house, it could have to do with some 3rd house matter or Saturn in 9th house (so you may be away from home/overseas, where you do not know people, or something), or you are not mobile.

Why don't the Moon's aspects show up in the chart, like the squares to Mars and the Sun? Since the Moon is also forming a square to the planets in the 3rd, it could be a 3rd house matter... you are not mobile at present, or something to do with the neighbourhood, or language?

I can't wait to get to know where I went wrong??

:)AQ7

aquarius7000

Hi,

So the horary question is: Do I have a social life?
Good one, Zarathu. Now it dawns on my lunatic Aquarian rx Mercury that I may not even have understood the real question. LOL. I automatically took it for granted that OP does not have a social life at present, and started out on my interp from there. Anyway, I'll wait for Mr Moog to respond to my first post before putting in any further effort.

Btw, I only read the first chart. Mars is combust, and Saturn cadent, so actually I don't really think much of a social life exists.

Let me get my grade.

Moog

Why don't the Moon's aspects show up in the chart, like the squares to Mars and the Sun?

It was just a habit of mine to drastically reduce the orbs on Astro.com charts as a matter of course.

I can't wait to get to know where I went wrong??

Well, it's not really about right or wrong, but I'm wondering if anyone can really put their finger on the nature of my recent social experience from this chart.

I'll wait a little while and see if anyone else cares to put their tuppence in.

Thank you.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I knew it. Its a test. I haven't taken a real test since spring of 1978, when I had to take Orals for my Masters Degree.

I recently took the 13 week US Coast Guard Auxiliary course on Boating safety and they said that we were going to have a test at the end, which I planned to skip. But then they gave up the test two weeks before hand, and said it was an open book test to be done at home.

The wife and I both scored 100%, and they were surprised---said nobody had ever done that. Cr@p! Could the other people in the class not read? All the answers were in the book and they gave us 2 weeks to do it. Of course, you only had to get 75 right out of 100 to pass.

But generally I don't do tests anymore. I'm so glad I didn't answer. I would have ruined by perfect 35 year record of taking no more tests.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Moog, could you please be so kind and let the one's that did read the chart, have some input. I, for my part, am interested in learning.

THank you

Moog

Hi,

Moog, could you please be so kind and let the one's that did read the chart, have some input. I, for my part, am interested in learning.

THank you

Sure.

Weelll I suppose the heart of it is that I was experiencing a social drought, and the social interaction I was having was characterised by lots of hostility and argumentation.

Saturn in the 11th WSH made a lot of sense to me. It's quite possible that I was creating my own isolation, by being myself :wink:

Aspect and reception with Mars would certainly symbolise the hostile qualities.

Thanks for looking Aquarius :smile:

Last edited: