Sharing the same aspects with a partner.

Lost_spirit

I was wondering what does it mean for a relationship,especially a romantic one when the 2 partners share some of the same aspects in their charts.

Particularly,I'm attracted to a guy who has his Mars in exact (0 orbs) opposition to mine.Since it's an opposition,I'm sure there is attraction,but we also share the following aspects:He also has his Mars square Uranus and Jupiter and trine Pluto,Saturn just like me.Does this make the attraction stronger?

piercethevale

I was wondering what does it mean for a relationship,especially a romantic one when the 2 partners share some of the same aspects in their charts.

Particularly,I'm attracted to a guy who has his Mars in exact (0 orbs) opposition to mine.Since it's an opposition,I'm sure there is attraction,but we also share the following aspects:He also has his Mars square Uranus and Jupiter and trine Pluto,Saturn just like me.Does this make the attraction stronger?

...you should calculate Arabic Parts for both charts and see if the two of you share any of the same degrees of the Zodiac...between different Parts or, better yet even, the same Parts in the same degree.
...also look for Parts that conjunct the Angular Houses...it's quite revelatory!
[and, of course, I recommend checking the Sabian Symbols for those Parts and degrees for a greater understanding!]

What I most meant was if having the same natal aspects with someone else makes you feel stronger about him,concerning the planet aspected in both charts
Cos you are both very close age wise, for sure you will have similar aspects, espec the outer planets -saturn to pluto

Well 'aspects' are facets of your personality and if they are similar, it does suggest similar traits, expressions. Now to synastry, both your suns are square to each other. Although the moons are not aspecting they are both water signs, but one moon is opp sun - not good

His mars conj your Desc is ok and opp your venus is nice, but notice the N Nodes are not aspecting

You could have the best synastry in the world, but unless you have good communications, are honest with each other about your needs, wishes and desires and 'both' of you want the same things...........then nothing will happen. It cannot make anyone change, or love you more. Some challenging squares, oppositions in synastry can be healthy, and may require one or both of you to grow in some way. Astrological natal charts cannot explain environmental factors, financial handicaps/ restraints and what position you hold in society, neither can it tell you if you are of ‘Royalty’ or beggar.

I am of the belief that people come in and out of our lives for a reason, either we have to teach them something or we have to learn something from them. There is Always an exchange, good or bad.

Good luck with your journey