Where is the garage door remote control?

ElenaJ

Last night my husband and I went out to dinner, and we went with my car.
When we returned I don't recall but he says I opened the remote controlled gate and garage door, with the remote that was in my car.
This morning, I can't find it anywhere.
I've looked again in the car, in my handbag, in the place I usually put the car keys and remote.
So, where is the remote control?

Not sure of this, but I believe the remote control for the garage is a 2nd house matter, as part of my belongings.
Ruled by mars, who is in the 7th, so my husband should have the remote.
He is ruled by mercury, about to conjunct mars in one degree, in a mutable sign, so he should find it in a day?
Mercury also rules the 4th of end of the matter.
Mars approaches a trine to Uranus in the 2nd house.
Moon in the 10th in a mutable sign also favours a rapid recovery.
Moon separates from a square to Neptune, my co-significator in the ascendent, so I somehow was responsible, by confusion or illusion. Also it was midnight, perhaps by sleepy dreaming?
Moon however will now sextile Jupiter, my other co-significator, from the midheaven (south) to Jupiter in 12th (west?), in Aquarius of air so high up somewhere, and the object coming back to me?
This aspect completes in 4 degrees, so perhaps 4 days?
The cusp of the 2nd house will change in 2 degrees.
Can I have some help, and correction or confirmation on this?
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 20.56.21.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 20.56.21.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Resolved!
The one degree separating the remote from my husband played out this morning.
He asked me, convinced that I was the last one to have the remote, whether I had worn something with pockets at dinner. I had checked the pockets of the slacks I wore, but this morning, thanks to his intervention, I remembered I had worn a light jacket with pockets. It was hanging in the wardrobe (high up), which is against the northern wall of the house, and sure enough the remote was there! The jacket is light grey.
In addition, Neptune with me showed how forgetful I had been!
I'll leave the post as an exercise for anyone interested, finding lost objects is one of the more challenging questions in horary!

knowledge

Wow!

I quickly looked at the chart before reading out anything to check if I can work this...

First thing I noticed was, that the lost item will be found by your partner within 1 unit...probably a day or a week.

The item is in the midair and some water source next to it.

The item could be near western direction or a room that a couple uses.

ElenaJ

Wow!

I quickly looked at the chart before reading out anything to check if I can work this...

First thing I noticed was, that the lost item will be found by your partner within 1 unit...probably a day or a week.

The item is in the midair and some water source next to it.

The item could be near western direction or a room that a couple uses.

Well done!

It was thanks to my husband, the day after the chart.
The jacket was hanging up, above head height, in the closet.
In a room on the western part of the house. It's actually a guest bedroom with two beds used when we have couples staying over!
Not bad!

knowledge

Amazing!!! So much information in this chart :)

Many say, you should only look at the house or planets involving the quest and the quarent & so on...

But what I have noticed is that the whole chart is a picture of the scene and it is speaking to us...trying to give us hints...

I look at every bits of the chart they means something. I look for clues from every single planets,houses,signs.

It helps you so much.

leomoon

I know I"d be pulling my hair out looking for it.:surprised: So congratulations for finding so quickly as you did.

Moon sextile you (Jupiter) in 12th in 4 degrees.

Was it in 4 hours? Which sign rules a light gray jacket? 4th house ruled by Gemini Mercury -

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Amazing!!! So much information in this chart :)

Many say, you should only look at the house or planets involving the quest and the quarent & so on...

But what I have noticed is that the whole chart is a picture of the scene and it is speaking to us...trying to give us hints...

I look at every bits of the chart they means something. I look for clues from every single planets,houses,signs.

It helps you so much......

Exactly!