seems no help here or any1 to advice me out

friends4vjjk

seems no help here or any1 to advice me out,i asked for way of my problem yesterday posted twice time but i didnt found single reply :crying:

10yrs back i faced huge loss and got into finacial problems,whenever i start anything i get into problems and cannot complete it....my finance condition is very much weak,even after working upto my strength but no improvment..sometime feel like to kill myself but i care for my parents which stops me from taking such step....i lost my love..and now marriage is also getting delayed....also now i feel to quit job so i can have peace inside and start my own business either into providing IT services or Sell online female cosmetic products or imitation jewellery...

Sir kindly guide me and show me path what will be good so i can keep my parents happy which will give relief to me ...

my details
Name Jaikumar
Place of birth Ulhasnagar
Time 04.00pm (Evening)
DOB 04/May/1983

Attachments

• jaikumar-chart.jpg
    jaikumar-chart.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 35

aquarius7000

Hello,

This is chiefly an astrology-learning site, with stress on learning.:) If someone is kind enough to answer any one of your many-asked questions, for free, you can be grateful. However, nobody here is obliged to answer any poster's questions. Also, when posters ask 10 different questions related practically to all their life areas in one single post, members run away from such threads, as they don't generally have so much time and energy to invest in reading a complete chart (which can take a minimum of a few hours, if not more). A lot depends on what and how the poster posts in their opening post, and if they show any inclination towards learning Astrology at all.
Good thing you've posted the charts at least.

Best
:)AQ7

PS: I am not well-versed in Vedic Astrology, and don't practise it, I am afraid.

greybeard

Dear Jaikumar:

You say, "whenever i start anything i get into problems and cannot complete it."
Do you think you are going to find providing IT services or women's products to be any different?

A long time ago some guys in India wrote a little book called the Bhagavad Gita. I have always wondered why, having such a precious jewel at hand, so few Indians ever read it. It is a pracitcal guide to wise living.

Your problems (they seem to pop up in all areas of your life) lie within you. No amount of tinkering with the external will help you find your way.

You feel yourself a failure, and therefore talk of killing yourself.

The Bhagavad Gita says this:
"Whence this lifeless dejection, Arjuna, in this hour, the hour of trial? Strong men know not despair, Arjuna, for this wins neither heaven nor earth. Fall not into degrading weakness, for this becomes not a man who is a man. Throw off this ignoble discouragemment, and arise like a fire that burns all before it." -- Here is the first thing in the Gita that you will put to work in your life. You will get up off your butt and act like a man. You will decide that no matter what you will never surrender; you will try despite repeated failure.

You say you live to please your parents. Fool. A man who lives to please others ends up pleasing no one. Be you.

Until the day of his death, my father was not pleased with me. It mattered not what I did, I could not please him. As an old man, older than I am now (71), he said to me, "All I want is to be at peace with myself." I don't believe he ever achieved that. I did. So I say to this father who I could not please: I achieved what you desired but could not. Who then is the victorious warrior? Who then chose the path of wisdom?

Get a copy of the Gita. Read a little daily. Work hard to understand it. Put it to work in your daily life. Do not accept the values of others, but find and develop your own values. And learn to accept yourself, even in the face of "failure."

Using a western style chart and techniques...

You have an exact conjunction of Saturn and Pluto squarely on the cusp of the 2nd House of money. Not exactly an augur of wealth.
Neptune is angular. Hard to keep your feet on the ground.
Venus is conjunct Rahu.
And very importantly, Sun is in the 8th House. This placement very often signifies a person who lives life as an outsider, perhaps an outcast, but also one with great potential for spiritual development.
The 7th House of marriage is ruled by Mars, and Mars is combust in the 8th House. What makes a man who can't support himself want to drag a woman in his wake?

Your chart, regarding "career", has some indications toward "personal adornment". I used to sell costume jewelry.

Take a "portfolio" (one of those small, thin cases) and line it with velvet. Set it up so that it becomes a display case for your jewelry and keeps everything in place. You now have a hand-held jewelry store. Carry it with you at all times; eat with it, sleep with it, and open it to show your wares at every opportunity.

Sell at stores and businesses where women work, as clerks or secretaries. They are there (you don't waste time looking for customers that aren't there, and these girls are earning money). Work beauty shops -- the women there are interested in looking good, have a little money, and are your prisoners while they get their hair or nails done. Walk in, say Hi, place your case of jewelry in front of them, and then open it, facing them. Riding a bus or the metro? Walk the aisle and show every woman in the car your beautiful jewelry.

Do this from 8 am to 8 pm, six days a week. You can't fail if you do as I suggest.

The Gita also has this to say:
"By sacrifice shalt thou honor the gods and the gods will then love thee. For pleased with thy sacrifice, the gods will grant to thee the joy of all thy desires." Now, by gods we understand "that which we worship." If my deepest desire is money, then we might say that I worship the god of money. If I sacrifice myself to "money," I shall have money. Sacrifice yourself to what you love most -- that is your god. So, I work diligently from sun to sun, and then some....I sacrifice myself and money comes to me. This idea is not "religious;" it is applied practical psychology, it describes how to use the natural order of things to accomplish your desires.

If you find that by doing these things you are succeeding, then set aside all the money you can. When you have accumulated enough, buy in wholesale lots at good prices...and instead of selling one piece at a time, teach others how to sell. Set up a "package" that your customers can afford to buy (a sales kit, such as the one you first made and used) so they can begin earning extra money by selling jewelry, which you sell to them.

The secret to success is that twelve-hour work day. Nose to the grindstone.

But your problem....well, friend, it is within you.

Last edited:
R

rishimanglesh

You have Moon in 5th place in Moon star and Moon suffer from Kemadruma yoga which means that native need constant mental support to pursue their objectives which you may not able to find. Thus, it gives lot of emotional turbulence and less confidence but you should live to your strength and trust your listening skills as most often your approach is practical and correct.

You have very strong exchange of 9th & 10th house which shall give you rajyoga but Venus and Mercury as so weak due to placed very beginning in the signs to give their results. In addition to it, most of the planets are occupying Sun & Mars star which works malefic to Virgo lagna.

Both Saturn and Sun are strong in the chart and aspects each other and Mars joining them gives a lot of trouble and crisis situation as malefic are so strong.

Thus, it is utmost important for you to be modest and neither too ambitious nor too pessimistic because when you work for your self (ego), Saturn will trouble you and if you work for others, Sun & Mars will trouble you. Thus, jobs seems suitable for you not because business cannot be successful but challenges arising from it which you will be unable to handle.

R

rishimanglesh

A long time ago some guys in India wrote a little book called the Bhagavad Gita. I have always wondered why, having such a precious jewel at hand, so few Indians ever read it.

Indians reading it from millennia, preserved it and used it's knowledge in way of their life accordingly except last few hundred years so rest assured we value our precious jewel :smile:

friends4vjjk

thanks for reply sir

so its mean i cannot do my business ..when all this will get over..10yrs passed i want have peaceful life now...cant handle any more

You have Moon in 5th place in Moon star and Moon suffer from Kemadruma yoga which means that native need constant mental support to pursue their objectives which you may not able to find. Thus, it gives lot of emotional turbulence and less confidence but you should live to your strength and trust your listening skills as most often your approach is practical and correct.

You have very strong exchange of 9th & 10th house which shall give you rajyoga but Venus and Mercury as so weak due to placed very beginning in the signs to give their results. In addition to it, most of the planets are occupying Sun & Mars star which works malefic to Virgo lagna.

Both Saturn and Sun are strong in the chart and aspects each other and Mars joining them gives a lot of trouble and crisis situation as malefic are so strong.

Thus, it is utmost important for you to be modest and neither too ambitious nor too pessimistic because when you work for your self (ego), Saturn will trouble you and if you work for others, Sun & Mars will trouble you. Thus, jobs seems suitable for you not because business cannot be successful but challenges arising from it which you will be unable to handle.

friends4vjjk

thanks sir for your guidance and path u showed me

Dear Jaikumar:

You say, "whenever i start anything i get into problems and cannot complete it."
Do you think you are going to find providing IT services or women's products to be any different?

A long time ago some guys in India wrote a little book called the Bhagavad Gita. I have always wondered why, having such a precious jewel at hand, so few Indians ever read it. It is a pracitcal guide to wise living.

Your problems (they seem to pop up in all areas of your life) lie within you. No amount of tinkering with the external will help you find your way.

"Whence this lifeless dejection, Arjuna, in this hour, the hour of trial? Strong men know not despair, Arjuna, for this wins neither heaven nor earth. Fall not into degrading weakness, for this becomes not a man who is a man. Throw off this ignoble discouragemment, and arise like a fire that burns all before it." -- Here is the first thing in the Gita that you will put to work in your life. You will get up off your butt and act like a man. You will decide that no matter what you will never surrender; you will try despite repeated failure.

You say you live to please your parents. Fool. A man who lives to please others ends up pleasing no one. Be you.

Until the day of his death, my father was not pleased with me. It mattered not what I did, I could not please him. As an old man, older than I am now (71), he said to me, "All I want is to be at peace with myself." I don't believe he ever achieved that. I did. So I say to this father who I could not please: I achieved what you desired but could not. Who then is the victorious warrior? Who then chose the path of wisdom?

Get a copy of the Gita. Read a little daily. Work hard to understand it. Put it to work in your daily life. Do not accept the values of others, but find and develop your own values. And learn to accept yourself, even in the face of "failure."

You have an exact conjunction of Saturn and Pluto squarely on the cusp of the 2nd House of money. Not exactly an augur of wealth.
Venus is conjunct Rahu.
And very importantly, Sun is in the 8th House. This placement very often signifies a person who lives life as an outsider, perhaps an outcast, but also one with great potential for spiritual development.
The 7th House of marriage is ruled by Mars, and Mars is combust in the 8th House. What makes a man who can't support himself want to drag a woman in his wake?

Your chart, regarding "career", has some indications toward "personal adornment". I used to sell costume jewelry.

Take a "portfolio" (one of those small, thin cases) and line it with velvet. Set it up so that it becomes a display case for your jewelry and keeps everything in place. You now have a hand-held jewelry store. Carry it with you at all times; eat with it, sleep with it, and open it to show your wares at every opportunity.

Sell at stores and businesses where women work, as clerks or secretaries. They are there (you don't waste time looking for customers that aren't there, and these girls are earning money). Work beauty shops -- the women there are interested in looking good, have a little money, and are your prisoners while they get their hair or nails done. Walk in, say Hi, place your case of jewelry in front of them, and then open it, facing them. Riding a bus or the metro? Walk the aisle and show every woman in the car your beautiful jewelry.

Do this from 8 am to 8 pm, six days a week. You can't fail if you do as I suggest.

"By sacrifice shalt thou honor the gods and the gods will then love thee. For pleased with thy sacrifice, the gods will grant to thee the joy of all thy desires." Now, by gods we understand "that which we worship." If my deepest desire is money, then we might say that I worship the god of money. If I sacrifice myself to "money," I shall have money. Sacrifice yourself to what you love most -- that is your god. So, I work diligently from sun to sun, and then some....I sacrifice myself and money comes to me. This idea is not "religious;" it is applied practical psychology, it describes how to use the natural order of things to accomplish your desires.

If you find that by doing these things you are succeeding, then set aside all the money you can. When you have accumulated enough, buy in wholesale lots at good prices...and instead of selling one piece at a time, teach others how to sell. Set up a "package" that your customers can afford to buy (a sales kit, such as the one you first made and used) so they can begin earning extra money by selling jewelry, which you sell to them.

JUPITERASC

seems no help here or any1 to advice me out,i asked for way of my problem yesterday posted twice time but i didnt found single reply :crying:

10yrs back i faced huge loss and got into finacial problems,whenever i start anything i get into problems and cannot complete it....my finance condition is very much weak,even after working upto my strength but no improvment..sometime feel like to kill myself but i care for my parents which stops me from taking such step....i lost my love..and now marriage is also getting delayed....also now i feel to quit job so i can have peace inside and start my own business either into providing IT services or Sell online female cosmetic products or imitation jewellery...

Sir kindly guide me and show me path what will be good so i can keep my parents happy which will give relief to me ...

my details
Name Jaikumar
Place of birth Ulhasnagar
Time 04.00pm (Evening)
DOB 04/May/1983
No one is perfect so just do your best friends4vjjk :smile:

Some good advice from Ajahn Brahm on 'How To Be Positive'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H94Dz4Iq2d4 and also some advice for those experiencing 'Depression' at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N_jjY7W_fs

John-lennon.jpg

R

rishimanglesh

thanks for reply sir

so its mean i cannot do my business ..when all this will get over..10yrs passed i want have peaceful life now...cant handle any more

strange, you want peace of mind and same time start own business ! you can of course do business but then you should be ready to take on troubles. I would say follow up the advise of learned astrologers mentioned above.

aquarius7000

Hi,
Rishi, I have talked with many Indians....the jewel remains locked away, gathering dust.
I agree to an extent, too. I think it is the usual human behaviour - what you have, is often taken for granted, and often not valued (enough). I think most Indians are aware of their heritage, culture and what it encompasses, but are too into moving towards the Western lifestyle and what they might see as 'modernism and progress', whilst quite the opposite is happening in the West. This is not criticism essentially, but just human nature - the grass on the other side always seems greener.

I wonder how many have ever held the great Book in their hands even.

:)AQ

greybeard

That is part of it.
And also, from my standpoint, it is not a criticism...but an observation.

I have said many times that if some cruel and ruthless tyrant ordered me to burn every book ever written except one, the one I would save from the fire is the Bhagavad Gita.

I am of the view that no one in this world can heal me but me myself. And the Gita tells you just how to do that. And there is not one man or woman aboard this abused planet that does not need healing.

If friends4vjjk wants to get his life straightened out, he must take full responsibility for himself, put aside dependence on astrologers and parents, and find the way. You got to walk that lonesome road by yourself. The way is to be found in the Gita; it's there for you. If you give up there is only one possible ending to your story.

And by the way, JUP, that quote from John Lennon is so true. Be happy. What else is life about?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,
That is part of it.
And also, from my standpoint, it is not a criticism...but an observation.

I have said many times that if some cruel and ruthless tyrant ordered me to burn every book ever written except one, the one I would save from the fire is the Bhagavad Gita.

I am of the view that no one in this world can heal me but me myself. And the Gita tells you just how to do that. And there is not one man or woman aboard this abused planet that does not need healing....
Wow, you seem to be a big fan of The Bhagavad Gita. What/who sent you in that direction. I am in the process of reading it, but am yet to make a start at living by it.

greybeard

For a long time in my life I lived out of a backpack. All of my worldly possessions were in that pack. Space and weight were limited, so that every now and then I would empty the pack and give things away. But always present was the Gita. I carried it everywhere.

I don't recall exactly how I became aware of that little book. I sort of stumbled onto it. I have read 4 or 5 different translations, some including commentary by Swami Soandso (I can do without the commentary, thank you.) I think the very best translation into English is that done by Juan Mascaro, available through Penguin Books.

R

rishimanglesh

Dear Greybeard & aquarius7000,

I would agree with both of you that modern India is far away from what it should have been given our history, culture and heritage. Modern India is worshiping "modernism and progress" as you quoted Gita and this is what they will get in distant future.

Average Indian does read Gita and other teachings when they are tired of everything and not productive in material world i.e. in old age as it has been embedded in our way of life. The issue is that divine knowledge is not used in day to day living and one of the primary reason also mentioned above is of course - "the grass on the other side always seems greener".

Bhagwat Gita is conclusion of Vedas and there are other sources of traditional knowledge which are equally important but most of Indian are lost in too much information, with contradicting desires and thus are superficially religious. (because they are chasing worldly illusion not peace & enjoyment).

But having said, I still think that this is natural progression and once people overcome fear of survival will understand it better and align to Gita's teaching as they easily accessible to us.

greybeard

It is true of all people, regardless of nationality, culture, religion, etc., that most people are too busy living in what they see as reality to bother more than superficially with religious and spiritual matters. It's just human nature.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Rishimanglesh, thank you for explaining it.

It is true that most people, regardless of nationality, etc are chasing a superficial reality. I guess it is a cycle, and, to experience something like The Gita can be experienced, imbibed and appreciated usually only after having gone through some bumps on the road of life.

R

rishimanglesh

These are sutras from acharya Chanakya who has beautifully explained the problem at our hand.

1. Sukhasya moolam Dharmah – The basis of “sukha” or all true pleasantness is “dharma” or righteous conduct.

2. Dharmasya moolam Arthah - The basis of all “dharma” is “artha” or wealth.

3. Arthasya moolam Rajyam – The basis of all “artha” is “rajya” or the State.

4. Rajyasya moolam Indriya Jayah – The basis for the stability of the State lies in control over the “indriya“ or sense faculties providing pleasure.

5. Indriyajayasya moolam Vinayah – The basis for control over the sensual faculties is in “vinay” or humility.

6. Vinayasya moolam Vruddhopasevah – The basis for humility is devotion to those grown old through wisdom.

7. Vruddhopasevaya Vijnanam – Through devotion to the wise, one attains proficiency with the maximum efficiency.

8. Vijnanena atmaanam Sampadyet – It is imperative for all the functionaries of the State to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency.

9. Samapaditatma jitatmama Bhavati – To perform State duties with the maximum efficiency, the functionaries of the State must learn to control their sensual needs, and maximise their internal potential.

10. Jitatma sarvarthe Sanyujyate – Those who have vanquished their baser selves will become prosperous naturally, can retain their prosperity, and (will) be successful in their endeavours.

Rajarshi

Dear Jaikumar:

Venus is conjunct Rahu.

Do this from 8 am to 8 pm, six days a week. You can't fail
if you do as I suggest.

friends4vjjk: Please see highlights, Very wise suggestion.

Best Wishes