Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 04-05-2011, 01:17 PM

Aspirations

Hello everyone! I'm Nathan, otherwise known as Mutableflame. I have a decent knowledge of the basics (Zodiac, Houses, Planets, Interplanetary Aspects, Etc), however I'm looking to be more thorough in my knowledge and understanding. I look forward to gaining multiple perspectives and delving much deeper. If there's one thing I love about Astrology is it's seemingly infinite complexity! I aspire to become fluent in Astrology.

This may be a bit TMI for some of you, however I'm a 4 planet (5 if you count planets only aspecting one planet in a Stellium (shrugs)) 8th House Stellium in Sagittarius, with a Taurus Rising -love me some Astrology!

Anyway, I look forward to being a part of this community! Love and Light.

Unread 04-05-2011, 03:32 PM

Re: Aspirations

What a wonderful screen name for someone with a stellium in Sagittarius! I'm impressed; when I joined the forum five years ago, I did not know the difference between cardinal, fixed, or mutable signs.

This is a place of great learning, especially if you're an intermediate level student, so welcome!

Arian Maverick
Unread 04-05-2011, 04:55 PM

Re: Aspirations

Welcome! I have a Moon/Venus/Neptune stellium in Sagittarius. Libra rising with Venus and Jupiter Mutually dispositing each other as my chart rulers. I imagine we have much in common!

Tags
aspirations