Hi! Weakest/Strongest Aspect? And..

MtnLioness

Hi, everyone! I'm Terri over here in Spokane, WA. I've loved astrology since my early 20's. I wish there were astrology classes here. Anyone know of a good online astrology class? :confused:

I had a question and was hoping someone wouldn't mind tackling it. I was curious as to what is my weakest aspect and my strongest aspect in my natal chart. I've been really yearning to grow spiritually and would love to pinpoint these things so I can work on them more. My info: August 7, 1960, 4:45 P.M., Waterloo, IA

Also......I know I'm a slow starter....do you see me picking up speed towards my goals/hopes/dreams?

Any other information that you think is relevant would be greatly appreciated!

I look forward to getting to know all of you and learning more about Astrology. :cool:

Thanks so much!!

Attachments

• natalchartme.gif
    natalchartme.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 37
MtnLioness said:
Hi, everyone! I'm Terri over here in Spokane, WA. I've loved astrology since my early 20's. I wish there were astrology classes here. Anyone know of a good online astrology class? :confused:

I had a question and was hoping someone wouldn't mind tackling it. I was curious as to what is my weakest aspect and my strongest aspect in my natal chart. I've been really yearning to grow spiritually and would love to pinpoint these things so I can work on them more. My info: August 7, 1960, 4:45 P.M., Waterloo, IA

Also......I know I'm a slow starter....do you see me picking up speed towards my goals/hopes/dreams?

Any other information that you think is relevant would be greatly appreciated!

I look forward to getting to know all of you and learning more about Astrology. :cool:

Thanks so much!!

Welcome, sorry you have not had many responses to date. The moderators are busy preparing a 'sticky' thread for the GLounge, which will post lots of interesting links for study and research...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ead.php?t=1365 help with basics

http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc/

House systems
Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp

There are all types of Astrologers use this forum but mainly fall into Traditional & Western Astrology, the differences are explained here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_astrology

In the beginning of Liz Greene's(famous prolific author on astrology), “Astrology for Lover's” book there is a good chapter on What astrology can and can't do.
“Astrology is baffling because it works. So, what in fact is a horoscope?
What it's not is a way of foretelling the future, or of determining whether that tall dark stranger will turn up next week. To put it briefly the horoscope is a map of the psyche of the individual. it's a kind of blueprint, a seed plan, a model of the energies and drives which make up a person. Because it's calculated precisely for time and place, it's unique, unlike the sun sign column. Even identical twins are born at least four minutes apart, and in four minutes the picture has shifted.”

This community is more of a discussion and learning site, and the main objective is to encourage, interact and explain astrologically why something is happening in your life, rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events.

Amongst other things, astrology is a wonderful tool for understanding yourself and others better.....enabling us to make better choices in life as we become aware of how our behaviour influences what happens to us through the law of cause and effect. Astrology does not reliably predict the future.......But it can provide an excellent insight into the psychological make-up of people, enabling us to accurately predict their behaviour and it's resultant effects

waybread

Mtnlioness: Welcome to the Forum!

Sad but apparently true, that the 'difficult" aspects in a chart are the most important ones, because they are where we have our work cut out for us. Sometimes trines can indicate happiness and success, but unless the individual takes the initiative to develop them, they can be merely smiley-face have-a-nice-day aspects.

So in terms of strongest aspects, I would look to those oppositions from your moon (needs, feelings) and squares from Mars. The tighter the orb is in an aspect, the more you are likely to feel it. Your program seems to use pretty wide orbs, but let your experience be your guide.

I can't vouch for it personally, but you might look for Kepler College on the Internet if you want a rigorous program. Otherwise google reputable astrology organizations like the American Federation of Astrologers. Or google your favourite published astrologer: many of them offer on-line courses.