Will I get a Job in the next 3 months?

GeminiStarr

StBdYbG.png

I was part of a training program for a new career path and I will complete it in about 3 weeks. I haven't applied that much but others in the program have and already secured jobs. I will start applying more in December and so my question is will I find a job in the next 3 months. I guess by February/March I should say

I am mars in the 7th house the job is the Saturn in the 10th house. There are no aspects to eachother but Saturn is well placed.

The job (Saturn) isnt really making an aspect to anything but Mercury. I wonder if that means anythign significant?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

kalinka

moon and mars are in applying sextile to L10 saturn. It seems that mercury could prohibit the outcome BUT mercury is an additional significator for the job or your current work place and co-workers, because virgo is intercepted in the 6th. (6th from 6th=11th, L11 is also Saturn) Moon will be in conjunction with mercury first and also mercury will make a sextile with saturn. maybe you will find a new job due to connections from your current work. also mars is well-received by saturn. yes, you will find a job within this time frame.

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

Hi, do you work at a bank or do something with money or selling?

It's digital/social media marketing

Thank you for answering. This program has a lot of networking and connections so its very possible it could come through that. Its not a job its labeled more of an apprenticeship. I am not being paid and I dont currently work so that has to be what mercury is representing.

Last edited:

hottofu

If we take Mercury as the job it'll be around 5 units of time so probably 5 weeks. If it's Saturn it'll be around 10 units (weeks?). If it's digital/social media marketing it's more likely Mercury related. In Scorpio maybe marketing at a bank? Moon conjunct Mercury is a stronger aspect so it'll probably be more likely to happen. Just my 2cents.

kalinka

I also think in 5 weeks (from the time of the question was asked)...and I guess marketing at a bank,too.

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

If we take Mercury as the job it'll be around 5 units of time so probably 5 weeks. If it's Saturn it'll be around 10 units (weeks?). If it's digital/social media marketing it's more likely Mercury related. In Scorpio maybe marketing at a bank? Moon conjunct Mercury is a stronger aspect so it'll probably be more likely to happen. Just my 2cents.

Thank you so much I really appreciate it

Aria Venue

I actually already have been Just not as much as everyone else in my cohort was my point.

hello Gemini star
you wrote "I haven't applied that much but others in the program have and already secured jobs. I will start applying more in December and so my question is will I find a job in the next 3 months."

as you correctly said the Job is l10=saturn and you are=a strong dignifed mars, angular also
the Job exalts you but still we need an aspect and mercury prohibits..but actually mercury is the job application which has to be sent....otherwise you won't find a job..and we see that moon tols mars to mercury ..so when you start sending applications about specific Job-Jobs.. i think it would be better to ask also then.
your moon via combusta and in her fall shows that you stressed over the matter , having also your co-workers- other people-students- perspective rivals from this program L7= venus in your detriment and mars position in 7th house is one more testimony of the above

As i see it you have good chances as long you apply but i would like also to see a chart after your application(s) is sent
best luck

GeminiStarr

I had an interview today. It didn't go as well as I would have liked. But I should hear back by tuesday the lastest he said. Fingers crossed