Your experiences with Tr Uranus on 7th

Deirdre

Ive been passing through this transit for quite some time now...

I'm aware of the probable implications about it but I would love to know what people here can share about their own personal experience when has this transit:

- did u had several sudden relationships on & off;

- if in a long-term, then did it meant break up for good;

- if u didn't slipt up then...did u fell the need of changes within relationship?

- did the house Uranus ruled..had implications on what type of change occurred?

Thankx

Kannon

Uranus began its transit through my 7th house 2007-14. During that time my relational life went from frustrated and non-existent to a few false starts before meeting my wife (while Uranus was very near DC). Yes, there was some unrest and a two month absence when I was out of state, but the relationship developed well.

Uranus is an electrifier/awakener. If the relational life is dead, it can awaken it. If you do have a relationship, it can shift things up, bring in new energies and expectations of freedom. If the relationship does not have a solid enough foundation in mutual understanding, then it can induce splits or divorce.

Uranus is the significator of (Aquarius) my 6th house, which did not really have a direct influence on our relationship moving forward.

This transit is actually a good rectification factor. Many birth charts and Ascendants are not as accurate as especially assumed if there is a specific birth time. My own chart had to be adjusted forward 2°, my wife's backward nearly 4°.

If you have shown a pattern of on/off in your relationships or even worse disturbances, mark the dates when it began and keep a journal of it. If it continues roughly 2 years, this should frame up when Uranus was in transit conjunct the true natal DC (within around 4°) or parallel it (within 1°) -- so long as there are no other transit qualifiers to this to extend the period.

Deirdre

Thank u for your reply.<br />
<br />
Well I must say when I got pregnant Uranus was already in my 7th 3 degrees CJ descendant.and Pluto was right on my IC.<br />
<br />
When my baby was born uranua was CJ vertex by one degree.<br />
<br />
Now its still 6degrees away from my 8th...

When uranua got retrograde in August our relationship has gotten more difficult again...

55357; <br />
<br />
Uranus began its transit through my 7th house 2007-14. During that time my relational life went from frustrated and non-existent to a few false starts before meeting my wife (while Uranus was very near DC). Yes, there was some unrest and a two month absence when I was out of state, but the relationship developed well.<br />
<br />
Uranus is an electrifier/awakener. If the relational life is dead, it can awaken it. If you do have a relationship, it can shift things up, bring in new energies and expectations of freedom. If the relationship does not have a solid enough foundation in mutual understanding, then it can induce splits or divorce.<br />
<br />
Uranus is the significator of (Aquarius) my 6th house, which did not really have a direct influence on our relationship moving forward.<br />
<br />
This transit is actually a good rectification factor. Many birth charts and Ascendants are not as accurate as especially assumed if there is a specific birth time. My own chart had to be adjusted forward 2°, my wife's backward nearly 4°. <br />
<br />
If you have shown a pattern of on/off in your relationships or even worse disturbances, mark the dates when it began and keep a journal of it. If it continues roughly 2 years, this should frame up when Uranus was in transit conjunct the true natal DC (within around 4°) or parallel it (within 1°) -- so long as there are no other transit qualifiers to this to extend the period.

Last edited: