Pregnacy?

leolitsa

Hello folks!! I wanted to ask if a strong 5th house ruler in its own house point to pregnacy or ita has to aspect also the ascendant or moon? For exampe in the following exampe does it point to pregnacy?

Attachments

• received_2299166976987623.jpg
    received_2299166976987623.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 38

muchacho

Hello folks!! I wanted to ask if a strong 5th house ruler in its own house point to pregnacy or ita has to aspect also the ascendant or moon? For exampe in the following exampe does it point to pregnacy?
That as a factor alone, no. But you always want to see your L5 in good condition. So it may be helpful. A different story would be L1 in H5 or Mo in H5 though (if in good condition).

tikana

id be interested to see what happens in 4 months

tikana

look at the chart :)

sun is about to enter jup's domain
lord of 5th house
could be a pregn.. if you ask me

leolitsa

look at the chart :)

sun is about to enter jup's domain
lord of 5th house
could be a pregn.. if you ask me
Lol I see and also jupiter is in sun's triplicity right!😯 But that counts for four months afterwards? Does that mean that the pregnacy will occur after 4 months or right now? I know timing events in horary is hard lol

leolitsa

Leotsa

read W lilly on pregnancies and figure it out. Timing here is very visible

Ok I will keep you informed if anything happens
after 4 months 😛 actually I have some major transits in my natal this year and also a solar return ascendant in my natal 5th house so I expect the unexpected.