Saturn Return mixed with Uranian influence

astropsychologist

How will the current Uranus opp Saturn aspect affect those going through their Saturn return at the moment? Uranus seems to be the opposite energy to Saturn... will it give the return a different meaning?

Last edited by a moderator:

starlink

Astropsychologist, yes, I would think so. Does your Saturn make an aspect to Uranus by any chance in your birthchart? Then you would probably do feel some sort of Uranus-Saturn pull. In order to figure out what this could mean, find info about these two planets in an astrology book, the internet or visit our Education board where you can read about basic astrology interpretation.

Cheers, Starlink

Joseph Ledzion

When transiting Uranus opposes natal Saturn, the person's foundation is really shaken up, and it indicates they may enter into a completely new way of experiencing life, the old way abandoned. Particularily if Saturn is very important in their chart, angular for example.

One would then assume that until the next Saturn Return, this theme would repeat itself.

In 7 years, a major step will have to occur in potentiating this new way of being, breaking out of the shell of what is happening right now in your life and your new reality. And then 7 years after that, you will be able to see objectively the positive and negative aspects of your present discoveries, and have the oppurtunity to either continue with them or give them up, in part.

Either way, make sure what you are doing is balanced. Oppositions are all about taking "a bit of this and a bit of that," and staying away from "the edge," staying in the middle. This is hardest at this time, for all of us. Saturn and Uranus are total opposites! And they are opposite !

Saturn is really the reality itself. If Uranus opposes it, it challanges the old ways of being to do something more advanced. During a Saturn Return, this could create a very uncomfortable feeling to say the least. You may feel that all you had done in your life is for some reason not any good, because there are younger and more awesome things being born constantly. You may feel old and become jealous. Don't let this hold you back, but use it positively. Don't let any feelings like that become rooted into your psyche, because they will repeat.

Hope this helps.

Are you 1979? That was an awesome year !!

Good luck.

You are blessed in all you do !

Joseph

Last edited:

astropsychologist

Thank you for that! Your interpretation rings very true for me anyway! especially when you wrote "You may feel that all you had done in your life is for some reason not any good, because there are younger and more awesome things being born constantly. You may feel old and become jealous".
(I was born in 1980 btw...an equally awesome year ;-)

Its becoming quite a confusing time....I really thought I had a handle on the meaning of the Saturn return become it happened, but the Uranus opposition has really throw a spanner in the works. I feel the need to settle and commit but an equal need to rebel against these expectations of society, i'm feeling very torn by these two influences, but youre right, the challenge will be to find a balance between them.

Its just a difficult one to explain to clients, I'm used to explaining the Saturn return, but feel like I'm contradicting myself when I explain it at the moment!