6 retrograde natal planets...??!!

Lateralus

Hi all,

I've done a lot of research, but no matter how much I try I can't understand (or find an interpretation for) my 6 retrograde natal planets.
Can anyone of you help me with this? What does it mean and how does it reflects on my chart that I have Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus and Pluto retrograde?

Thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:

wilsontc

Staff member
meanings of retrogrades, to Lateralus

Lateralus,

You said:
Lateralus said:
no matter how much I try I can't understand (or find an interpretation for) my 6 retrograde natal planets. Can anyone of you help me with this?

Retrogrades in a chart indicate that the planet's energy is "held back". The result is the person makes a LOT of effort to use the retrogrades planet's energy as a child and, when they are an adult, have very strong energy in the retrograde planet (from working on it for so long). There is a very good book on retrograde planets by Erin Sullivan. You can find it by going to the link at the bottom of the page, clicking on it, scrolling to the bottom of the page which comes up, and clicking on "Astrological Book Suggestions".

Suggesting,

Tim

try some research in Chiron in taurus in 10th house conj MC
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/chironinhouses.html

Chiron in Taurus

Taurus is the sign of money and resources and it shows our ability to possess things. It also shows what we instinctively value, including ourselves. This is the sign that gives us our gut level sense of self-worth. Chiron here can give us a miser's urge to hold on to every penny while denying ourselves any of life's pleasures, or a rejection of "those low, materialistic values" and, consequently, a life of poverty. And guess what? Deep down inside, both are the same. They both deny themselves pleasure and enjoyment because they don't value themselves. Of course, as always with Chiron, there is the ability to give good advise to everyone else concerning their material needs and sense of self worth. People with Chiron in Taurus have to learn how to enjoy the basic physical pleasures of life. They won't be able to do this, however, until they deal with their damaged sense of self-worth.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/chironaspects.html

When researching on above, go look and read about YODS cos you have one involving your sun, saturn and neptune...

Typically sun quincunx Pluto suggest you may suffer from constant unrest and tension without knowing the reason why. Often gives enormous ambition and a desire to remain viable at alll cots. Driven by uncertainty, not sparing themselves, because they are insecure they are fiercely defensive of others but, with typical pluto lust for power, enjoying manipulatig them too. You may well have a desire to grow through confrontation...