Triangle formed by Quintile / Septile - Trine

OCHS

0l00l000 0l000l0l 0l00ll00 0l0l0000

Hello friends,

I would like to know your opinion regarding a chart pattern that I recently discovered, related to quintiles and septiles.
I do not know if they are to be considered important or not, since many authors ignore quintiles, septiles and other minor aspects, and some astrologers consider them of equal importance as the inconjunction, for example.

Any astrology student or expert astrologer could help me to guide me a little bit? Im just a first grade student yet.

The pattern I am talking about is this: a planet A in quintile with a B planet and in septile with a C,and the B and C planets form a trine:

In my chart I am talking about:

- Neptune (Sag) quintile ASC (Aqu) and septile Sun/Mer (Lib).
Sun/Mer (Lib) trine ASC (Aqu).
- Saturn (Leo) quintile Uranus (Sco) and septile Jupiter (Can).
Jupiter (Can) trine Uranus (Sco).

Please could you confirm if my calculation is correct?

Do these triangles have significance in my chart?
Can the one that includes ASC be considered "valid"?
(since technically it is not a planet, although my birth time is well confirmed).

I have always considered myself a creative person, always rotating around an artistic environment (painting, literature and music).

However, the 8th house remains a mystery to me.
I'm not a p or n actor, I do not work in a funeral home or insurance agencies ... everything I read about the house 8 is not very related to what I do ... you know what I mean, it dislocates me a little.

I just want to channel my creativity in the most efficient way.
Any comment is welcomed.

Thank you

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

OCHS

I am sorry, here is the chart with the inner lines.

I have not found any astro program with septile aspect option, so I have drawn triangles by myself.

Regards.

Last edited:

OCHS

I also have another question I would like to share: is there any aspect or energy in my chart that transmits repulsion when interacting in a forum thread with me? :biggrin:

Sometimes a fantasy come into my mind: I think that my natal chart shows very bad or negative aspects, something terrible... or that I am going to die soon; that's why nobody dares to chat to me.
In any case, do not worry, I've already died several times before...

Now Pluto and Saturn are transiting the edge of my house XII, forming a T-square with my natal Mars in VI house and my natal Sun / Mercury in house VIII ... what am I going to do?

What is clear is that worries are never good, so...:lol:

OCHS

I still have many doubts in basic questions, and from what I see opinions differ a lot between some astrologers and others.
I am a complete amateur, and there are many things not clear to me.

For example,

- Which house system? Placidus? Koch? Whole signs?
Because my 7th-10th houses change a lot depending on it.

- Do I have to take in consideration aspects such as quintiles or septiles or not? (as I mentioned about the triangles above).

- According to some authors, asteroid Chiron is too small to have any kind of "influence" at all; better remove it?
Any other asteroid to take into account ot not?
And the Point of Fortune? I say this because apparently with Chiron they form a Grand Trine with the Moon and Saturn ... is it a "legitimate" Grand Trine?

- Does it really look so bad to have the Moon at 10th house with Neptune, also conjunct MC?

- What is the most negative point you see in my chart? And the most positive?

- Is my Sun and Mercury in conjuntion with Pluto and NN or not?

- Should i check Lilith? Which one, h13 maybe?

I would appreciate any comments, I would like to learn from people with experience.

Thank you.

Last edited:

OCHS

Let me insist :happy:

I have written down some other question, I do not have a clear answer; maybe I can answer them myself in the future, although I would certainly appreciate any comment.

This thread can become my public diary of astrological doubts if nobody wants to write to me...

- What is the ruler of my ascendant, Uranus or Saturn?

- I think my chart has a bowl shape, with Jupiter and the Moon at each end; I see they are in mutual reception and in a slight opposition, although I do not know exactly what all of this means!

I know many definitions in terms of aspects, signs, houses.... but I still do not know very well how to associate all these concepts.

- Moon is anaretic degree 29º of Sag; I need to study what means this.
At the moment I only know Judy Garland had this :surprised:

- If we use the Placidus system, house 1 is formed by 3 different signs, Aquarius, Pisces and Aries; How does this influence my ascendant?

- There is one Stellium I think, in Libra there is a lot of activity (I also have Pallas, Vesta, etc); it is very crowded, in particular from 15º Libra to 15º Scorpio... I remember I recently read in a book that this particular area is called "Via Combusta" (Burning way), one of the most obscure parts of zodiac... that has hurt me :pinched::pinched:

But certain objects seem to be located in house VII and others in house VIII ... is still considered a Stellium? What does it contribute to the general chart?

Regards

Last edited:

OCHS

I do not know if my South Node / North Node are in Houses 1/7 or Houses 2/8, what do you think?

Saturn in 7th house conjunct DC, sometimes I think that acts in me as a kind of "big brother"; sometimes it is a bit serious, unsociable and quite protective with my circle of relatives.
However I think it may be softened by the aspects with the Moon and the Sun / Mercury, what do you think? The conjunction with Regulus is something to consider?

I have "red" aspects between the Moon, Venus and Jupiter that I think make me somewhat lazy, gluttonous, etc ... they also make me "too generous"- this is bad, although there are also positive things.

Sex is important for me, the truth is that I have never lacked "efficiency" so to speak, or stamina.
As a teenager or in my twenties I was somewhat obsessed in general terms (money, possesions, relations...) but I think I have changed a lot; now I am much more aware of my own smallness.

I say this regarding 8th house.

I like to write (have you noticed that?).
And I usually know what people are going to say (although in this case, no idea ...) :happy:

I have always been good at finding things, the hidden; as a child I helped my parents or people to find many things.
I loved reading Sherlock Holmes books, I always thought I would have been a good detective.

I would like some astrology student or astrologer to have some time to help me clarify some aspects of my chart.

My mother tongue is not english but I think my messages are legible.

The truth is that I have already indicated several points throughout my previous posts, and I would have no problem answering questions ... I think!
But it is difficult to progress without some kind of indication ... I have many planets near cusps of signs or houses ...

Some people told me that they considered my Uranus in 9th house, Venus in 8th, I dont know...

I have not had the luck to interact with anyone here; I see that some threads have activity and others are buried in oblivion :whistling:...

Last edited:

OCHS

Unfortunately I have not received much help, what a pity! I would liked to try to advance in the interpretation of my chart but I left it for a few time.

I try to be honest with myself, I think there is no problem; I am far from considering myself an extraordinary person in any aspect of my life.
But it is very difficult for me to try to have a joint vision of the whole picture... there are so many factors and connections... it is easy for me to detect or interpret a certain aspect or "energy", but only that...the relation between planets, the links between the houses...things like "mutual reception"... I ve lost my North and I don't know how to move forward.

Now I am trying to check the minor aspects, quincunxes, quintiles, etc but I really don't know how important they are; it depends of the orb? it depends about if this aspect is linked with others like in a pattern? (for example the triangle I asked before).

And then is the 8th house, I can't decipher; I mean, it is related to inheritances, insurance, contracts, death, sex... but I don't work in a funeral home or in a insurance company, I never received any inheritance or kind of legacy, I am not in the p or n business and my vision of sex I guess is pretty usual or common…

On the other hand, according to an astrological program by W. Pullen, the most "powerful" aspects of my chart are Pluto conjunct NN, Neptune sextile Pluto, and Neptune sextile NN ... but these aspects I think are "generational", so the interpretations I find of those are very basic.

Can someone give me their opinion about something that helps me to move forward a little? Just about one detail you see very clear? maybe is good to start again from that point.
I don't want to fill the forum with many threads, that's why I 've finally used the same for different questions, I don`t know how to change its title!

Would be great if any of you can contact me.

OCHS

Hi, how are you?

I have a question that I hope someone can help me to clarify.
I did not received any answe in my thread but well, hope is the last thing you lost! :)

Now many planets are in Capricorn, and they are start to transiting the 12th house of my birth chart.
My question is: how should I interpret these transits? Obviously from the point of view of a Capricorn energy I guess, but as it's the 12th house, there is implicit also a Piscean / Neptunian energy?

If so, which influence is stronger, sign or house?
Regards.

Last edited: