Empty houses ... infertility

Estella

Dear everyone, I was wondering on your thoughts/insights/experiences, if somebody has empty 5th and 7th house. Does it mean that there will be no children? Difficulties concieving? Delayed pregnancy? What are the planets, aspects, other houses that you should put attention to? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

greybeard

Dear everyone, I was wondering on your thoughts/insights/experiences, if somebody has empty 5th and 7th house. Does it mean that there will be no children? Difficulties concieving? Delayed pregnancy? What are the planets, aspects, other houses that you should put attention to? Thank you in advance.

Male. Empty Scorpio (fertile sign) 5th. 7 living children. Firstborn came along early in my life; today she turns 58.

Maybe, just because a house is empty, doesn't mean nothing is going on there.

Check the lord of the house. Water signs are fertile. The lord of my 5th is terribly afflicted, without support, in Earth, and opposing 5th from 11th.

Moon, Jupiter, Venus all have to do with conception, motherhood.

I preach population reduction. 7 kids. With the last three alone, 16 grandkids. About 10 great-grandkids. That's 33 living descendants of three adults. Subtract 3 to replace the parents. Surplus, 30. Growth by a factor of 10 in 58 years.

I set a great example for population reduction.

I have an ancestor who came to Massachusetts around 1640. He had 3 children. Today there are over 1 Million living descendants of this one man.

Last edited:

Lin

I have an empty 5th house and had twins. The 5th and 7th are not really connected unless the rulers of the houses are aspecting.

The 8th house might need some activity if the 5th is empty....as the 8th house represents the "conception". But it can be a transiting planet....a slow one; it doesn't have to have a natal planet in it.

If you are having a problem conceiving, I don't think the empty 5th house is the cause.

LIN