Is she his girlfriend?

lex6819

There is a guy I met at work about a year ago (it was last December).

His name is Jonathan.

I was very attracted to him but never acted on it. I couldn't tell for certain if he was interested or not, and it being a work situation it has been awkward.

I found out about 7 weeks ago that he had a girlfriend. So, I gave up hoping he would notice me, and I started dating someone new, an EMT/Army reservist named Jordan.

I've been dating Jordan for about 6 weeks. During that time, Jonathan's girlfriend basically dumped him (or told him she just wanted to be friends).

So, he's single, or he was at least when I talked to him at work last Friday and he indicated he was reading lots of Game of Thrones books now that he "has nothing going on in his life" (which I interpreted to mean he's now without a girlfriend). I couldn't tell if he was dropping a hint to find out if I was still interested or not? I'm not great at reading subtle signs.

I didn't say anything to Jonathan, but Jordan is still in the picture. I haven't actually told anybody at work about him, but...

He stopped by my workplace to see me last Thursday night because he was bored (he works for a private ambulance company part time, and he and his partner have mostly nothing to do until somebody somewhere has an emergency, so they just drive around). It was after Jonathan had already left for the night, but another coworker of mine saw Jordan with me.

The next day, I won tickets to attend a company fundraiser, and I invited Jordan to come with me because I didn't want to go alone.

Both Thursday night and at the party we were seen together by the 2nd coworker of mine, who I think might have mentioned to Jonathan that he saw me with someone at the party.

So tonight, around the time Jonathan's shift ended, a girl showed up and they walked out together. They weren't holding hands or anything, but he made a big show of walking out the door with her. So, I don't know if he's actually dating her, or if he's just retaliating because Jordan stopped by to see me last week.

I can't tell if this is just a game he's playing to make me jealous? or if she's really his new girlfriend?

Can you tell from this chart if he is dating her, or if they are just friends? or if he's trying to make me jealous?

Thanks...

Attachments

• IsSheHisGirlfriend.gif
    IsSheHisGirlfriend.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 23

RisingSag

There is a guy I met at work about a year ago (it was last December).

His name is Jonathan.

I was very attracted to him but never acted on it. I couldn't tell for certain if he was interested or not, and it being a work situation it has been awkward.
I found out about 7 weeks ago that he had a girlfriend. So, I gave up hoping he would notice me, and I started dating someone new, an EMT/Army reservist named Jordan.

I've been dating Jordan for about 6 weeks. During

that time, Jonathan's girlfriend basically dumped him (or told him she just wanted to be friends).

So, he's single, or he was at least when I talked to him at work last Friday and he indicated he was reading lots of Game of Thrones books now that he "has nothing going on in his life" (which I interpreted to mean he's now without a girlfriend). I couldn't tell if he was dropping a hint to find out if I was still interested or not? I'm not great at reading subtle signs.

I didn't say anything to Jonathan, but Jordan is still in the picture. I haven't actually told anybody at work about him, but...

He stopped by my workplace to see me last Thursday night because he was bored (he works for a private ambulance company part time, and he and his
partner have mostly nothing to do until somebody somewhere has an emergency, so they just drive around). It was after Jonathan had already left for the night, but another coworker of mine saw Jordan with me.
The next day, I won tickets to attend a company fundraiser, and I invited Jordan to come with me because I didn't want to go alone.

Both Thursday night and at the party we were seen

together by the 2nd coworker of mine, who I think might have mentioned to Jonathan that he saw me with someone at the party.

So tonight, around the time Jonathan's shift ended, a girl showed up and they walked out together. They weren't holding hands or anything, but he made a big show of walking out the door with her. So, I don't know if he's actually dating her, or if he's just retaliating because Jordan stopped by to see me last week.

I can't tell if this is just a game he's playing to make
me jealous? or if she's really his new girlfriend?

Can you tell from this chart if he is dating her, or if they are just friends? or if he's trying to make me jealous?

Thanks...

It looks like shes his girlfriend with venus in the 7th house. But the sun combusts venus so naybe the relationship is ending soon.

lex6819

Is Saturn also in the 7th house, or am I reading the chart incorrectly?

If Saturn is there, doesn't that mean arguments and bickering, or something else?

(Sorry, I'm still learning horary, and I'm still a beginner).

Thanks for your help. :)