When should I send birth certificate

jag

hi...

i recently obtained a copy of an ex's birth certificate. i know he doesn't have a copy and was wondering when the best time to send him a copy of his certificate. heck if the timing is right it might spark an avenue for him to knock on my door without feeling like he is swallowing his pride,it could be a conversation opener by contacting me and asking me how i got a copy of it and then we could do the old so how have you been,maybe we can get together.... so i know he's astrologically going through some stuff was just told through synastry expert that what he's doing is not what he is feeling. so this might be a get out of jail free card or just a "safe" way for a man to enter a woman's worldagain without compromising his pride.

question: when do i send him copy of his birth certificate
date: 1/27/07
time 6:25 P.M.
place: bradford, Massachusetts (USA) 42n46 71w05
asc: 26 leo
house: regio

i'm represented by the sun and moon. birth certificate is a form of communication (information) so i look at the third house for that and see that is libra which rules venus that is in the seventh house; appropriate because it's another person's birth certificate. the sun and venus don't aspect so i look towards the sun trine moon that is due 4 deg 3'. i get really messed up on timing such as this. my best conclusion is 4 weeks and three days?

am i anywhere near close and did i use the right planets to get this information?
thanks
jag