Was that fake account X?

lux111

I think this is a really clear 'yes'. Please tell me if you agree or disagree, but otherwise I'm just interested in what the rest of the chart tells me.

These fake accounts were adding me over the last few days and I think I know who it is. I made a fake account with their real name, and added the fake accounts.. within one minute one of the fake accounts had been deleted. The others haven't accepted the requests.

I asked 'Was that fake account (that disappeared immediately) X?'

I'm Jupiter, in my fall, slow, (it's taken me a while to really believe it) but have just gone direct, in 2nd station -- I feel shaky but I'm recovering now. I'm also in my terms.

X is Mercury, by nature a trickster, in his 2nd house (his possessions, he owns the account) separating by 1 degree from a square with Jupiter -- the recent confrontation. Mercury is in Jupiter's terms, peregrine, and has just entered the 8th house. It's next conjunction is with Jupiter.

His secondary significator, Sun, is in Jupiter's detriment, on an angle -- his AC -- and peregrine: pretty good testimony for X being 'the thief'.

The lord of his 3rd house, (messages that he has sent), is in my 2nd house of possessions. Furthermore it's rx Mars in Aries, showing aggressive and underhand actions. It also supports the fast-moving action and back-peddling (quickly deleting).

Moon's last contact was a conjunction with peregrine Sun in Virgo, in the 7th house, probably me talking to him recently, but also maybe "I got in his head" (his 1st house).. Moon will next sextile Venus in 5th house Leo, my 3rd and 8th lord. It's next conjunction is with Mercury in the 8th house. I'm not really sure what that means.

I guess that's the main part. Have I got it right? If so what is Neptune in my 12th house on my AC showing?

Attachments

• was that account him.jpg
    was that account him.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

lux111

Also, Mercury is exactly conjunct his natal Part of Fortune, Jupiter is one degree after his natal Neptune and one degree before his natal MC, Chiron is on his natal Venus, Saturn is on his natal north node...

Uranus is on my natal Moon, Moon is on my natal Sun, South node is exact on my natal Neptune, and Neptune has just passed my natal MC

I'm not sure if this means anything apart from giving the chart some validity? (And showing that we're both having some serious transits right now...)