help reading my chart

abrilcardenas

Hi! I have been trying to have a more in-depth chart reading. I recently began learning about astrology, but there is a lot of information and I´m still figuring out the basics. I found this forum a while ago and have read interesting, detailed and useful chart readings, so I thought I could ask for help here.
About what I´m trying to figure out in my birth chart: childhood, family, karma, career, traumas, physical appearance, etc. (these being the main ones).
I know it´s a lot to ask, but if someone could please help with at least the in-depth reading of one of the aspects mentioned below I would be extremely grateful. If you have some free time, please.
Thank you very much and I´m open to any response.
(Below I attached an image of my birth chart so please let me know if it´s okay/useful.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 08.35.38.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 08.35.38.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 21

sworm09

Hi! I have been trying to have a more in-depth chart reading. I recently began learning about astrology, but there is a lot of information and I´m still figuring out the basics. I found this forum a while ago and have read interesting, detailed and useful chart readings, so I thought I could ask for help here.
About what I´m trying to figure out in my birth chart: childhood, family, karma, career, traumas, physical appearance, etc. (these being the main ones).
I know it´s a lot to ask, but if someone could please help with at least the in-depth reading of one of the aspects mentioned below I would be extremely grateful. If you have some free time, please.
Thank you very much and I´m open to any response.
(Below I attached an image of my birth chart so please let me know if it´s okay/useful.)

Childhood:

Sun, Venus, and Mercury in Aquarius in the 1st, ruled by Saturn

Generally fortunate childhood, especially in regards to education, but with Venus and Mercury under the beams, I'd expect your childhood gifts to have gone largely unnoticed. Mercury might have given verbal or intellectual gifts that went unnoticed in some way while Venus may have given you artistic skills that fell by the wayside. Saturn ruling all three, but in a fortunate house speaks to a generally reserved and low key personality which may lead to you having been ignored a lot, but not in an especially traumatic way.

Moon in Leo in opposition may indicate some difficulty surrounding the parents and family upringing. Perhaps being ignored or at least feeling ignored by your parents? Venus rules your 4th House and is under the beams, suggesting some difficulty surrounding your parents, specifically obscurity and secrecy. Your parents may not have been well off, thereby making them unable to fully give you the attention that most children receive from their parents. Just kind of spitballing here.

Career:

Mars rules your 10th house and is in your 3rd. Career is somehow tied to travel, since its Mars it might be a particularly stressful career that involves a lot of moving around. Moon in trine to Mars backs that up and gives many travels tied to career. Ruler of the 9th in the 1st also indicates travel as being particularly important, but once again, Venus and Mercury both under the beams suggests some level of obscurity, like you travel somewhere and no one knows that you've done it. Mars is in Aries and unable to see Scorpio, so we get themes of difficulty gaining recognition.

Your MC however is in Sagittarius, so Jupiter is also relevant. The MC is in the 11th, which isn't bad. However Jupiter is in Cancer in the 6th. Jupiter in Cancer in the 6th could give you a low level job working with the public. Once again we get themes of difficulty obtaining recognition. Jupiter in Cancer in the 6th is definitely indicative of travel being tied to your career.

Traumas:

Ok there's no specific house to my knowledge to look at for this. But the biggest difficulty I see in your chart is one of obscurity, not feeling appropriately recognized or respected by others and that being a constant theme throughout your life.

Family:

We already discussed how Venus in Aquarius under the beams speaks to your family somehow being under difficult circumstances at the time of your birth, particularly your female family members. If I had to guess, you're likely to have a better relationship with your father than your mother, since your Asc ruler trines the Sun and Venus and only sextiles the Moon. Moon in Leo opposite the Asc especially says something difficult about the mother, but I'm not particularly sure what.

As for your potential to have children......well it doesn't look great. Gemini is your 5th sign and Saturn is there. MAYBE one child later in life, probably through adoption if nothing else. However you'll get along well with other people's children, I'd consider adopting for sure.

Hope I was able to say at least one or two helpful things. :whistling: