Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

three M symbols

I hope too!
I'm a bit nervous because of this Mercury in Pisces. (not even retrograde yet, but already creating confusions lol). But I like Venus in Aries <3

Hkk

Account Closed
I hope too!
I'm a bit nervous because of this Mercury in Pisces. (not even retrograde yet, but already creating confusions lol). But I like Venus in Aries <3

I donā€™t like the pieces transits. I find they donā€™t sit well with me. Venus In Aries I agree feels good. Itā€™s in my 6th transit. Donā€™t be nervous.
As you know itā€™s there u can be more self aware. Thatā€™s what I had to do with this Pisces ascendant with Neptune in first solar return. Being self aware Iā€™m showing my assertive side instead of my nicey nice libra side.

Where is Merc Pisces for u? In the 5th?

three M symbols

It's interesting to know how every SR ASC can influence people differently.
I think I fell into the trap of illusions and too much spirituality when I had Pisces ASC.
But it was good for creativity.

My 5th house cusp is at the end of this sign, so Mercury is still in 4th house.
It will be better in 5th. But I don't know what will happen during this transit because natal Saturn in 5th is transited by Neptune ^^'

Hkk

Account Closed
It's interesting to know how every SR ASC can influence people differently.
I think I fell into the trap of illusions and too much spirituality when I had Pisces ASC.
But it was good for creativity.

My 5th house cusp is at the end of this sign, so Mercury is still in 4th house.
It will be better in 5th. But I don't know what will happen during this transit because natal Saturn in 5th is transited by Neptune ^^'

Creative control is what comes to my mind. You will be more creative however In a controlled way. U will make calculating moves creatively

three M symbols

Yes, this is one of the meaning of Saturn here.
I think Neptune transit has the role to dissolve some of the used "calculating moves", but in a good way.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes, this is one of the meaning of Saturn here.
I think Neptune transit has the role to dissolve some of the used "calculating moves", but in a good way.

Yes I think so too. Saturn will try and control however it will be positive and Neptune will create and I think they will work nicely together. Where Neptune will be in its own bubble not to let Saturn affect in any other way but good. Being in 5th will be super creative and beautiful and the rewards
Will be solid from Saturn.

three M symbols

I hope yes :)

Full moon will happen very soon.
I didn't slept a lot of hours last night, but I don't feel tired at all!

Otherwise, I think Venus in Aries in your 6th house will be a very nice placement for assertiveness and your boundaries at work!

Hkk

Account Closed
I hope yes :)

Full moon will happen very soon.
I didn't slept a lot of hours last night, but I don't feel tired at all!

Otherwise, I think Venus in Aries in your 6th house will be a very nice placement for assertiveness and your boundaries at work!

Awww thank you I really hope so as I need it. Aswell as self awareness and knowingly asserting the boundaries.

2020 will be a great year hopefully for both of us šŸ„°

three M symbols

Yes it will be a great year! :)

Even in numerology I think 2020 ("20"20") is a very powerful number.
2+2= 4 and 4 is a number of manifestation & stability (like 4 seasons or 4 elements). It will be the challenge of the year to build the good things and not the wrong ones, because it will have consequences on the next years.

2 is the number of association, ability to do compromises and things like that so it's normal to have assertiveness problems for a lot of people now I guess. there is two "2" in 2020.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes it will be a great year! :)

Even in numerology I think 2020 ("20"20") is a very powerful number.
2+2= 4 and 4 is a number of manifestation & stability (like 4 seasons or 4 elements). It will be the challenge of the year to build the good things and not the wrong ones, because it will have consequences on the next years.

2 is the number of association, ability to do compromises and things like that so it's normal to have assertiveness problems for a lot of people now I guess. there is two "2" in 2020.

Powerful number powerful year! Sounds good to me

three M symbols

@Hkk @3M How are you doing?

Hi Gemini :)
How are you?

I had a very good week. Energies linked to last full moon were amazing.
Firstly, I watched very interesting videos about how to channel informations from guides/angels/universe (no matter how you call it.)

If someone is interested I can tranlate them in english.

Some of those infos allowed me to be guided to understandable good traditional chinese medicine articles. First time I find understandable ones (but you know, I tried before).. Since a lot of years I have several symptoms (little health issues in different body parts), but this week I finally understood how they are almost all linked to my liver. So, I can finally put a name on this liver energy problem and it will allow me to find remedies. When you can put a name on something, it's always easier.

Otherwise, other things are unlocking a bit. Especially some old fears.

So It was a very good week

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi Gemini :)
How are you?

I had a very good week. Energies linked to last full moon were amazing.
Firstly, I watched very interesting videos about how to channel informations from guides/angels/universe (no matter how you call it.)

If someone is interested I can tranlate them in english.

Some of those infos allowed me to be guided to understandable good traditional chinese medicine articles. First time I find understandable ones (but you know, I tried before).. Since a lot of years I have several symptoms (little health issues in different body parts), but this week I finally understood how they are almost all linked to my liver. So, I can finally put a name on this liver energy problem and it will allow me to find remedies. When you can put a name on something, it's always easier.

Otherwise, other things are unlocking a bit. Especially some old fears.

So It was a very good week

3, Iā€™m glad to hear ur good! Interesting about ur healthy info. Tell us more

three M symbols

So, I'll start with part 1.
I'll see later for the others lol because it's too long to be enough understandable in 1 shot.

ā€¢ You often receive help of guides/angels/god/universe (no matter how you call it) without knowing it : through the things that appears to you as "ideas"/ā€imaginationā€/ā€instinctive feelingsā€/and some kinds of ā€œlightningā€ thoughts. Or old ideas that came back into your mind. Help could also plays out through other humans actions.

ā€¢ We don't "create" anything/all is already existing, but you receive/make grow, etc.. If you receive the idea to call someone for example, but you don't know why, do it. Some opportunities won't give you what you want (they are just some life experiences or an answer to a different subject), but others could play an important role in your life.
Example : Maybe you don't have money to buy food, but the neighbor is knocking to your door because she has too much fruits in her tree. Maybe this friend you didn't saw since 5 years is ringing you now because he knows the super therapist you were praying god to find, and a guide give to the person the idea to call you, but before accepting the phone call you don't know this person know the therapist that could change your life.
I found a programmer by manifesting the thought "I need a programmer for one of my projects, but I don't know any". 2 week after, someone invited me to a party, and a guy I met 10 years ago has earned programming skills. But before seeing him again at the party, I didn't knew he studied programmation. So, higher forces plays also through some human actions in a lot of situations. You have to accept some opportunities, and don't reject all of them.

ā€¢ One of the rules of energy movement for manifestation: If you keep an idea in mind everydays (for example a project), but are overthinking about it, it can't ascend because you use your mental too much. So, your thought will became to dense, and locked on earth because it has to much weight, and it will be super difficult to attract this thing you want. Because in order to create a manifestation (make the idea or project evolve), the energy has to ascend in invisible realms. You have to put the intention that you like this idea a lot, but then let it go. You give up likeā€œ I have something else to do today, I'll see laterā€. And then it will come back down at the good moment and it will be easier to manifest the thing. This is the reason why sometimes you really want to do something, you have all the will you need, good intentions and good feelings, but it's very hard no matter your hardwork, your will and the time you spend on the project. At the moment you start to think and feel "ok, It's too much, I give up", the next day/week/ month it will be a lot easier. Because for a moment you let the energy ascend (let the emotions/intentions go), and then when it come back on earth, it come back powerful because idea/concept had time to grow/manifest in subtil layers etc... Between the first moment when you had the idea, and the moment the idea came back in your head, you had the time to develop what lacked to you for manifestation. (for example some skills, meet some people useful for the project,etc..).

ā€¢ The persons that are overthinking about what will happen and then think "I should have done that". (for example you have an appointment with someone tommorrow evening and you are stressed), so all the day (today and tommorow morning) you will try to feel ready for it, think about how it will be, what you will do during it, etc... But when the appointment will be over, you will think "I should have done that, I should have told that when I was with the person", because in your head, you had too much thoughts. If you don't over prepare, you will have enough space to receive those ideas at the good time, when they are useful. And not after (when the appointment is over and they are unuseful)

ā€¢ If when reading a text, listening to a music, listening someone talking, or things like that you feel some kinds of tears, a feeling in your throat / heart, or even some chills, it can be an indication to follow a way, or an energy (emotion) given to you to unlock your problem. (My main way to see it it physical realm is that sometimes when I'm praying, my eyes cry for no apparent reason (I don't feel sad or anything like that). If I cry like that, I know someone is listening and my vibration is high enough so they receive my communication, and I'll receive help next day or months.
Concrete example/metaphor : In the physical realm, sometimes when something bad happen to you, you are very sad/affraid or another emotion, but it happen that you only start to cry when someone (like a friend of family member) come near to you. It's kind of the same thing. Common point is that you can't stop to cry. It's not tears that you forced to go out, it's tears of Ā« letting go Ā». It's also the same thing If you have a feeling in your throat or heart. When you hadn't see someone since several years. Your heart is beating so hard when you know you will see him/her the next minute. It's a good feeling. Both mean someone is with you, even if the entity/higher strenght is invisible.

ā€¢ Otherwise, when you have an accurate question, but If like me you can't receive full clear answers.. You can tell your question to your guide for example, and ask him to answer with a simple thing in your imagination, like a color, or a number. To be not influenced by your mental, the number could have for example 3 chiffres and then you addition all of them in order to have just one that had a meaning, and it give you infos to the energy the number hold in numerology or the domain you want. (could be the number of an house, a zodiac sign, a letter, etc....ask what you want). You also can use tarot/oracles of course.. or anything else, for example the symbolic meaning of a name, an animal, a flower, a tree, etc...