Interesting how we choose the Avatars we choose ?

Chrysalis

Residential cleanliness means a lot to me, it's why I opened up thread earlier. So anyone who has some domestic pearls of wisdom can share it with the rest of us home makers.

Well im into my gardening this year, also presently growing tomatoes and was thinking on other stuff i could grow edible wise.....so your thread may be useful.

Presently digging out a patch for a couple of cows ....or i may just stick them in the shed, not decided yet.

JUPITERASC

Don't know my exact birthtime unfortunately, so never been able to do a proper chart.
Done one based on my place and date and that's when i noticed the mercury rx
.....but still useless as placements and houses etc are most likely not what they should be.

IM sure ive got some Aquarius prominence though
....was thinking this the other day actually how i love to shock people with stuff,
i like to get reactions off people.

A SUNRISE CHART - places Sun on the ascendant
is better than nothing for an unknown time of birth
:smile:

Chrysalis

A SUNRISE CHART - places Sun on the ascendant
is better than nothing for an unknown time of birth
:smile:

Really really wish i knew my time its so annoying not having it.

How do i do a sunrise chart then ? would this be on astro.com ? That's where i did my other one....where i just chose the option of "time unknown".

conspiracy theorist

Don't know my exact birthtime unfortunately, so never been able to do a proper chart. Done one based on my place and date and that's when i noticed the mercury rx.....but still useless as placements and houses etc are most likely not what they should be.

IM sure ive got some Aquarius prominence though....was thinking this the other day actually how i love to shock people with stuff, i like to get reactions off people.

Well, why not show your planets as they stand on the day? You might be able to get a detailed look at your life through astrology but just knowing where the planets are and how they interact is a lot of information many others don't have.

You have an Aquarius preponderance, eh? It's an interesting sign I've been told.

Chrysalis

Well, why not show your planets as they stand on the day? You might be able to get a detailed look at your life through astrology but just knowing where the planets are and how they interact is a lot of information many others don't have.

You have an Aquarius preponderance, eh? It's an interesting sign I've been told.

Im sure Aquarius must be prominent, im so much like Aquarius from what i know of this sign. Even though my sun sign is a virgo. The only thing i dont take from Aquarius is the extroversion, as im more of an introvert.

So imagine an introvert doing shock tactics :biggrin: its bewildering just the thought of how this can even be.

Well ive actually de-railed my own thread now lol...i'll maybe start a new thread tomorrow with my chart.

conspiracy theorist

An unpredictable introvert is just accused of being a school shooter and gets ostracized. They also tend to get shipped off the psych ward. Hopefully the people around you appreciate some silent strange instead of getting on edge about it.

Chrysalis

An unpredictable introvert is just accused of being a school shooter and gets ostracized. They also tend to get shipped off the psych ward. Hopefully the people around you appreciate some silent strange instead of getting on edge about it.

I find that people just don't get me that's what it is....when i speak sometimes people look at me gone out by what ive said. This though does cause me to not speak at times....i just live in my head a lot of times because of how im programmed.

Plus i don't have many close people around me....another aquarius trait. Im happy to be on my own doing my own thing with no emotional attachments.

JUPITERASC

Really really wish i knew my time its so annoying not having it.

How do i do a sunrise chart then ? would this be on astro.com ? That's where i did my other one....where i just chose the option of "time unknown".
You can do a Sunrise chart on astro.com
good way is to check online and find the time it was Sunrise that day
use TIME AND DATE
website at https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/
that gives you the time of sunrise that day at your location :smile:
then input that sunrise time for your natal chart

conspiracy theorist

I find that people just don't get me that's what it is....when i speak sometimes people look at me gone out by what ive said. This though does cause me to not speak at times....i just live in my head a lot of times because of how im programmed.

I had this more when I was in high school. Most folks didn't know how to take my ideas when I spoke so I saved my energy instead of wasting time explaining how I thought the way I did. These days people seem to want to hear what I have to say, even if they don't understand it or even agree with it. It helps that I've become more articulate as I grew older.

Plus i don't have many close people around me....another aquarius trait. Im happy to be on my own doing my own thing with no emotional attachments.

I see. I sounds like you and I could hang

Bunraku

Never heard of T-small, is this someone your a fan of ? Ill just google who this T-small is and maybe then ill understand better.

She’s the moderator of this website! :biggrin:
If you stay here long enough you will meet her eventually or read one of her posts.

Bunraku

We can summon her in this thread right now if you want. :joyful:
I’m sure many forum rules have been broken in this thread. :innocent:

Chrysalis

I had this more when I was in high school. Most folks didn't know how to take my ideas when I spoke so I saved my energy instead of wasting time explaining how I thought the way I did. These days people seem to want to hear what I have to say, even if they don't understand it or even agree with it. It helps that I've become more articulate as I grew older.
Yes that's exactly how i feel. Thought it was due to mercury being rx......as i do also have trouble (in person mostly) explaining myself, i always stumble or do the pause between what im saying as i cant find the right word/s. So i just shut up and not say anything, but in my head im having a right old chat to myself lol.
I see. I sounds like you and I could hang
Well going on your (earlier) previous replies im hoping this is not meaning hanging by a rope from the neck lol. No your really interesting and very intelligent also....i like these sorts of people.

Very quick like me too....ha ha.