Perfect example for (failed) translation of light ?!

Glinda

Hello everybody

I am learning more and more from day to day and this time I asked: when/if there will be next contact with someone significant.

I got a chart where the moon on the 3rd house cusp is making an aspect from separating querent to quesited, wich is nice when we see that this is a communication related question. BUT: the receving planet mars is in detriment in cancer from where the moon performs the translation of light.
I read, that the planet receiving the "light" should not be in detriment of the performing planet, to be able to speak of "perfection of the matter".

In this case moon and venus (my significators) are very nicely placed, but not so mars. This means I am the more keen for communication. Maybe there will be communication in a timeframe of ca. 9 days/weeks/months/ but mars is not receiving my planets well.

I see this separative/disruptive enrgy confirmed in the upcoming full moon where both 3rd house rulers (his and mine) will oppose eachother. Then mars will make a square to saturn (his 3rd house ruler) soon.

What do you say? Am I on the right path, or is this a little bit too negative?

Thank you
G.

Attachments

• tanslation_of_light.jpg
    tanslation_of_light.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 55

RisingSag

Hi Glinda,
Mars is not in detriment in Pisces, Mars is detriment in Libra, and in his fall in Cancer. I think you a successful translation of light occurring in this chart!

tsmall

Premium Member
Yes, Mars will tend to reject anything coming out of Cancer. However, the aspect is a trine, which means the matter will perfect, just not the way it wants to. Something aobut it will be off. To correct one of your statements, the aspect between the significators is not separating, since Venus moves faster than Mars. It is applying, though it does not perfect in Pisces. Venus is chasing Mars, but Mars is busy with Saturn, and escapes into Aries before Venus can catch him. So yes, there is successful translation, but Venus isn't going to like the message.

tikana

Tsmall

Tamara..
umm thing is
moon receives mars and mars receives moon (minor dignity + debility)
triplicity both day and night is mars.

T

Glinda

Hi Glinda,
Mars is not in detriment in Pisces, Mars is detriment in Libra, and in his fall in Cancer. I think you a successful translation of light occurring in this chart!

Hi :) true, mars is in it's fall in cancer, which still does not make mars very receptive for what the moon in cancer has to say. Thank you.

Last edited:

Glinda

Yes, Mars will tend to reject anything coming out of Cancer. However, the aspect is a trine, which means the matter will perfect, just not the way it wants to. Something aobut it will be off.... So yes, there is successful translation, but Venus isn't going to like the message.

Thank you Tsmall. This is what I am expecting too, it will probably be more like a closing or farewell message.

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Tsmall

Tamara..
umm thing is
moon receives mars and mars receives moon (minor dignity + debility)
triplicity both day and night is mars.

T

Rolls eyes. No. Way. That. Will. Make. A. Difference. (edit to add, I don't use Ptolemy's triplicities.)

xo

tikana

Rolls eyes. No. Way. That. Will. Make. A. Difference. (edit to add, I don't use Ptolemy's triplicities.)

xo

i am not overriding the final answer .. it looks like a cat that fell off 9th floor on its paws.It might just get lucky
there is TOL.. mars aint happy

i am more concerned over saturn/mars/venus

Glinda

UPDATE: We had contact via texting. In my eyes translation of light occured successfully because at least I got an apology. All is ok for both sides as is, everybody moves on with his life.

Mary girl

Account Closed
Can you tell us is he an ex or someone you were interested in romantically?

UPDATE: We had contact via texting. In my eyes translation of light occured successfully because at least I got an apology. All is ok for both sides as is, everybody moves on with his life.

Last edited: