*** Happy Solar Returns ***

david starling

Blazey-

Feliz Cumpleanos! The regrets of "woulda shoulda coulda" in life usually start around age 25-26. Don't sweat it. It's all part of the current sextile period of the approaching Saturn return in a couple few years.

Now is a good time to start narrowing down your strengths and aspirations and usefulness to your world - a time to fine tune them or let them pass on- otherwise they usually just become baggage unopened after that - left to linger - while waiting for the Saturn opposition to make you feel really bad about yourself for letting them stick around and distract you for as long as they did.

Right! Time to prepare for giving it all you've got, and showing what you're made of.:ninja:

conspiracy theorist

To the moderator that should have banned a certain rag tag team of dummying down inglorious bastards a loooooooong time ago.

tumblr_nh5n7eYd0L1so3q95o1_500.gif

Fug yea bolicewoman :rightful:

Blaze

Account Closed
Happy B day, sheriff. The post above is too true so it's time to show some thanks.

happy-birthday-cake-for-girlfriend-or-boyfriend-for-Sheriff.jpg

Yee haw, happy B day Tamara!

Blaze

Account Closed
26 years young. Wow. I guess being happy is something we should be on birthdays but.....I'm just not. Neither sad nor happy, just....disappointed. 26 years have gone by and my goals are still so far away....

Heh, that must be Saturn whispering in my ear again. I'll shut him the **** out and enjoy today for what it is.

Happy Solar return for me.

How times have changed, eh last year Blaze? Birthdays still su'ck but at least the ship is near completion.

It'll be an interesting year and the solar return chart is semi-confusing, but hey, we've got this. Always do. Happy solar return for me.

Blaze

Account Closed
That thought always occurs to me. Next up, a mind-blowing orgasm.

Hmm, that could work. Maybe its just a lazier way of saying "Have a good day" though "Have a good one" is just as long so....eh.

Urban Dictionary has it as: "have a good one
It's a cool way of saying " goodbye" and "have a nice day" at the same time. It's friendly, but you can also use it with people you dont really know.
- See you later man
- Sure, have a good one
- Yeah, you too"

david starling

I had the one last year, where I noticed I had the SR Moon in :cancer: on my 69th. Very moody, emotional year for me. This year it's in Sagittarius, and it's all about the energy, and getting things done. For Pisces Sun, and Pisces in general, the Moon is the Motivator.

david starling

If someone says, "Have a good one", I like that response--"Have a GREAT one!" I mean, why stop at good? Or, maybe that's too optimistic. "Hope your SR year doesn't totally suk!" :biggrin: