Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 06-17-2014, 08:13 AM

Putra Dosha

Hi All
I wanted to know if Putra dosha and Pitru Dosha are same. How is this calculated. I know both of these doshas affect progeny. What are the remedies for the same?
How is the intensity of the dosha calculated? Like does it completely deny children? Or will the child born will have defects or low brain development etc?

Unread 06-18-2014, 09:45 AM

Re: Putra Dosha

Can any Vedic astrologers shed some light on this topic
Unread 06-19-2014, 05:45 AM

go to:
www.kalachakram.com/Puthradosha.htm
Unread 06-19-2014, 05:55 AM

re to Pitru Dosha, go to:
www.scribd.com/doc/19764310/Pitru-Dosh
Unread 07-01-2014, 12:10 PM

I am attaching my husband's chart. Can anyone check and kindly tell me i he has any dosh and is there any remedy for that.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf S.pdf (5.9 KB, 10 views)
Unread 05-20-2015, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivid View Post

I am attaching my husband's chart. Can anyone check and kindly tell me i he has any dosh and is there any remedy for that.

reyrpm,

how about posting your own chart too, you have been posting only birth details, while you seem to be able to post charts when you wish.

had requested for charts, but have forwarded request again without charts. practically ignoring the request. may be you do not wish to?

have spent lot of time searching your vedic charts on your threads,
but could not find your own chart.

both charts available in Medical Astrology, western charts.

understand you are keen and serious on the subject, but why casual approach in terms of taking the bit of effort to post the charts too, especially when requested. threads without posting charts? when you are able to post charts when wisht to. while make repeat PMs.

wishing you well,

kshantaram
Unread 05-20-2015, 07:44 PM

Apologies Sir, Sending my chart via PM. Intention was not to waste your time.Sorry
Unread 05-20-2015, 07:51 PM

Sir
PFA my chart. Since I could not send it via PM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sr-chart.jpg (54.3 KB, 5 views)
Unread 05-21-2015, 10:22 AM

you are most probably now under start of mars dasa, lord 5th for children, mars-jup dasa a little later could be the appropriate time,

jup karaka for children, lord 9th facilitating house, jup debilated cap, but lord sat elevated hence debilation cancelled, slow pace of growth-results, jup elevated cancer navamsa.

asc lord moon 2nd house good for family-finances-speech. purvaphalguni nakshatra fertile-romantic.

nakshatra lord venus conj toxic rahu in fiery aries weakening venus karaka for sperm/ovum etc, clouding etc, moreover venus as lord 11th inimical-badhaka taurus for gains negating to 10th impacting child birth, gain thereof.

badhaka venus-rahu 10th artistic skills, acting skills, charismatic-political leadership qualities but career matters under stress-delay. venus-rahu pitru dosha, rise-fall.

he makha nakshatra, shanti nakshatra, plenty through blessings of pitrus, need to appease pitrus. his 11th lord venus too negating to 10th, sun-venus-rahu conjunct aries negating the results venus affected, though again could be good for artistic aptitudes, leadership quality, etc, though under stress-delay. sun lord 2nd for family with rahu, sun significator for father, 10th house, pitru dosha.

he moon dasa, moon 2nd leo good for family-finances-speech. come Aug for 2yrs sat transit natal sat scorpio 5th fertile for children but under stress/enemy sign. his jup own pisces navamsa, 9th lord and karaka for children good enough. moon-jup dasa later could be appropriate time.

come 016 ketu transits jup acq 7th from moon impacting the karaka. jup-rahu transit natal moon leo tending to rise-fall vitiating judgment-wisdom, to care. both moon leo, impacted by jup-rahu transit 016. sat transit occult scorpio 5th, romance-children etc under stress.

for sun-venus-rahu/venus-rahu fiery aries impacting venus karaka for marriage-children/reproduction, may once donate 1.25kg each wheat, large white beans, mustard seeds, whole black urad dal, white til, at Subrahmanyeswara temple tues mornings. repeat 125gms each month.

light cow ghee diya daily morning at pooja for jup blessings. yellow flowers thurs mornings to saint of faith Shirdisaibaba etc.
light sesame oil lamp daily evening for sat. observe fast Amavasya evenings, observe shraddha tithi's of departed family members sincerely for blessings of pitrus.

Prayers to Mata Parvati, Shivalaya, lagna lord, Mon evenings, white flowers.

hope generic observations enable reflect and pick further.
could share specific feedbacks.

wishing you well ahead - better late than never hopefully!

kshantaram

Last edited by kshantaram; 05-21-2015 at 10:25 AM.
Unread 01-10-2020, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivid View Post

Hello,

If you don't have kids as of now, your husband has curse from departed souls , from previous life "Pitru's" meaning father / grandfather / mother / grandmother etc in his previous life or this life itself his father might not have performed ceremony for his father (ie your husband's grand father if he is not alive). Please perform ancestral rites. if not possible donate to brahmin (real needy ones and pious ones) give tilla (black mustard) tarpana. He also has curse from seprants, please perform Rahu / ketu pooja.

You husband must be very intelligent and have a very good job. He has an insatiable desire for electronics and modern technology. .

Later in career nearing 50's he might lose his job suddenly or might raise to a very great height or it might have happened now itself. Has a long life into 80's.

These are always paths and predictions, they might change its course during ones lifetime..

Regards
Guru

Tags
dosha, putra