Offering free readings because I'm bored.

Calleluna

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

Thank you for your kind offer !!

I mainly want to know about career and love !

My birth details are 9/8/1991 8:15pm in Brooklyn, New York

Again thank you!!! It’s so kind of you to share your knowledge !

Eagle21

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

Timmy, thank you very much! If you have the time my birth information is: 21/11/1985, 11:38 a.m., Athens Greece. Love and career in priority.

I could also check yours for practice :)

Vinga

Huh! Why not. March 7th 1988 at 9:30 PM in Ostroleka, Poland. Thank you in advance for any interpretations. :)

Last edited:

Irisiel

Lots of newbies this thread, like me.

But I have noticed that most of the threads here are going unanswered...? I can see that the people who DO answer, who have answers, are generous and kind with their time. Just perhaps the ratio of newbies has increased?

But I have a QUESTION: I have been trying to self-educate, while waiting for my post-with-charts to be looked at (in Relational Astrology), but I don't want to create posts that have existed many times before.

But I can't get the Search Forums function here to work! Is anyone else having this problem?? :unsure:

Timmytwothumbs

Lots of newbies this thread, like me.

But I have noticed that most of the threads here are going unanswered...? I can see that the people who DO answer, who have answers, are generous and kind with their time. Just perhaps the ratio of newbies has increased?

But I have a QUESTION: I have been trying to self-educate, while waiting for my post-with-charts to be looked at (in Relational Astrology), but I don't want to create posts that have existed many times before.

But I can't get the Search Forums function here to work! Is anyone else having this problem?? :unsure:

I think you meant to make a post but you commented/replied on one of my posts about offering free readings. Just wanted you to know your question probably won't be seen or answered here, haha.

llamamaniac13

Thanks for offering a chart reading! I’m relatively new here haha (actually I just signed up today for the sole purpose of getting a chart reading) but I’ve never gotten a chart reading done by someone before so thought it would be cool to see what comes up.

Here’s my birth info:

September 2nd, 2004
Santa Clara, California, USA
8:10 AM

As for what information I would like to gain from this, I’ll take whatever you can offer. Thanks again and take your time!

Irisiel

Nah, I knew it was here, was largely addressing the other newbies here.

I can't even Search the topics to see if someone's made a separate thread about the Search function. Not yet important ENOUGH...

Brizabot

Premium Member
Hello! I’m curious to know about your chart. I’m new to astrology and new to this place. But can I practice on you ? and you tell me how accurate I am 😌😘

Brizabot

Premium Member
Hi, I would love to hear your thoughts as I go into my Saturn return. It's been a very hermit like last few years and I've undergone MAJOR internal transformation. I feel like it's prepared me for whatever is coming into my life physically. Anything on career and love would be appreciated!

April 10, 1990

12:11 am
Amarillo, TX, USA

Thank you!
Chris

Ahh I’m
Having a Saturn return right now as well! I just feel like saying f everyone. And doing my own thing. What about u!?

Nikasimix

Would be great if I could get a reading at this point of time, as I am confused, undergoing depression therapy, and jobless.

Wanted to know about my career and marriage time.

DOB: 27th January 1990
Time of Birth: 8:22 AM
Place of Birth: Mumbai, India

Thanking you in advance.