Is he stalking me on social media?

jascole7

Recently met someone and last night I had a dream he had been looking for me on Facebook, Instagram etc. so I threw a chart to see if he’s been trying to find my social media/look into me. Honestly my interpretation is a huge YES lol:

Me as Mars in Sag 8H, moon in 6H Virgo as co-sig
Him as Venus in Pisces 12H, sun in 10H Cap as co-sig
Social media is 11H, so using Saturn in 10H Cap, also considered Merc for sig (3H of communication)

Venus approaching Mars by sq — I don’t use social media AT ALL and the couple of profiles I do have are literally nothing but my picture. I take this as him looking but not being able to find much. I feel this is validated by 11H and 3H sigs both in combust by his co-sig, attempts are unsuccessful.

Moon and Sun make aspecting trine, another yes in my opinion. I also think it’s funny he’s in my 10H of social status, job, etc because I think if he found me, it was through a social networking site for careers lol.

His sig is in my 12H of unknown, hidden things — secretly looking me up? I’m also in 12H from 7th and I have done my research as well!

How do you think I did on the interpretations? 😂 Any other ideas? Thanks!

jascole7

Here’s the chart!

Attachments

• 069DDA71-07D2-4364-AC45-1BB92BD4B1B9.jpg
    069DDA71-07D2-4364-AC45-1BB92BD4B1B9.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 41

jascole7

Yes he is trying. but the energy, both your energy, is not good for you according to the stars in houses. Your sig in the 8th house means you’re obsessing over him, he may want to push you like that, playing hard to feel crazy.. him being in your 12th accentuates that, hes likely unavailable as a person. You in the sixth, wanting to prove yourself as worthy.

Thank you for the interpretation vcms! This is interesting because I feel like he thinks I’M the one playing hard to get. The first time we ever talked I really didn’t give him the time of day, then it took quite a few encounters afterwards before we finally had a real conversation. I can see the obsession part...when I find myself drawn to someone I try to find out EVERYTHING about them (natally I’m very plutonic/Scorp dominant!) just really out of curiosity. But there was a bit of insecurity on my part for a little while, so I can see the 6H placement as well.