Kite Pattern Pointing at Chiron

AlexZim

Hi Everyone :)

So I'm a fledgling astrologer, looking at the kite pattern in my natal, noticing that it's pointing toward Chiron. All things considered, anyone have insight on what this means? Considering my grand trine, coupled with the partial grand sextile pointing straight at the Wounded Healer... wtf does it all mean? Strongest aspect in my chart (I believe) is my Moon *really* conjunct Uranus. That Chiron opposition is a 4 degree orb. Something intuitive inside me has loved the idea of Chiron from the getgo, but I still have much to understand of its energy.

So, uh... HELP!!

Love + Light,
Alex

AlexZim

Woops. Here ya go:

Attachments

• AlexWholeSigns.jpg
    AlexWholeSigns.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 92

Bina

Looks to me like you are a very strong and independent person and you can access powerful healing energies! Chiron at the top of the kite in the 10th house is the release point for the energies of the other planets in the kite formation. Sun and Moon involved means this pattern is an integral part of your personality. Uranus/Moon is detached and seeks emotional freedom, also from past conditioning and family. Sun trine Mars is very strong and gives you a lot of energy. Do you do any kind of healing work? You would be good at it, especially with the Moon/Uranus opposite Chiron!

TidleyWinx

I have one too, was curious if this was they call a Black kite? This chart is sidereal so it is accurate as to the signs and such, but because all information is developed for the western system you will have to basically roll it a sign back. The grand trine is in air, not earth, as i can attest to in my personality, also the point is at chiron, just on the other end of the kite. Trying to understand this a bit more, that square crossing the oppositions in the middle of my kite scares me. I have also read of correlations of major happenings on the planet when kites are in the skies, disasters, starts of wars, major political upheavals. I can attest to this because when this kite was in the sky on the day of my birth, 23,000 souls were claimed in a giant mudslide in Colombia. I know i have healing abilities and am doing my best to harness and master my inner abilities, but I would like clarity on if this is a black trine, and what that may mean. I would be grateful of any input from a more advanced astrologer. Remember, if you want correct info for this chart, roll everything a sign back, this chart is sidereal, very close to the vedic. So Western info won't apply unless you roll it a sign back. Thank You. Also don't mind the King Lord thing, just happens to be a literal translation of my names. I promise I am not an ego maniac.

Attachments

• resizedchart.png
    resizedchart.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 42

katydid

Hi Everyone :)

So I'm a fledgling astrologer, looking at the kite pattern in my natal, noticing that it's pointing toward Chiron. All things considered, anyone have insight on what this means? Considering my grand trine, coupled with the partial grand sextile pointing straight at the Wounded Healer... wtf does it all mean? Strongest aspect in my chart (I believe) is my Moon *really* conjunct Uranus. That Chiron opposition is a 4 degree orb. Something intuitive inside me has loved the idea of Chiron from the getgo, but I still have much to understand of its energy.

So, uh... HELP!!

Love + Light,
Alex

When analysing your Chiron, one would also take the Mars in Aquarius in the 8th into account. Chiron is in the 10th in Aries, alongside the Aries MC.

So the Mars represents how you apply that Aries energy. How you express it.

So you may end up teaching small intimate groups about healing through metaphysical concepts? :ninja:

The Mars is closely conjunct the North Node. And they both are in a grand trine with your lights, the Sun and Moon. So your dharma involves this 8th house metaphysical group/journey, and the spiritual community it represents.

Last edited: