Sun,Moon and Ascendant game.

ashriia

Capricorn Moon,Virgo Rising

virgo rising? really?.. that's interesting.

I know alot of virgo rising folks. but am not one of them.

Anahath, does the girl in the picture have sag moon or rising? she really gives off a sag vibe in that photo.

Anahath

virgo rising? really?.. that's interesting.

I know alot of virgo rising folks. but am not one of them.

Anahath, does the girl in the picture have sag moon or rising? she really gives off a sag vibe in that photo.
Nope...she doesn't have any fire in her chart...like 0%

And you seem to have that seriousness linked to many virgo risings I've seen...I can't really tell...if you have a fire ascendant than,it maybe forms an important aspect to Saturn,or Pluto,or the Moon.I don't know...Pisces or Cancer rising.

Last edited:

chei star

that's funny... i'll take that as a compliment.

but I'm not a scorpio risng, sun or moon.

did i get any of yours correct?

I think I was influenced by the fact that you look like someone I used to know who was a Cap/Scorpio. And you have a very penetrating gaze like a Scorpio.

ashriia

Nope...she doesn't have any fire in her chart...like 0%

And you seem to have that seriousness linked to many virgo risings I've seen...I can't really tell...if you have a fire ascendant than,it maybe forms an important aspect to Saturn,or Pluto,or the Moon.I don't know...Pisces or Cancer rising.

this game is really challenging..

i'm not a serious person, just introverted.:smile:

No fire in her chart? what planets if any are in her 1st house? I would not even be able to guess at her rising and moon... all my impressions of her are firey.

I don't have a fire ascendant.:joyful:

Zeloim

Can I play?

Attachments

• 468371_2758249655250_177060483_o.jpg
    468371_2758249655250_177060483_o.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 49

ashriia

Anahath - Aquarius Rising, Scorpio Moon
Anahath's friend - Cancer Rising, Gemini Moon
chei star - Leo Rising, Cancer Sun, Taurus Moon
cocoloco - Taurus Sun, Pisces Moon
ashriia - Gemini Rising, Libra Sun, Virgo Moon

I'll participate in the guessing game through PMs. :)

you got my rising correct. astrological cookie for you :wink:

Anahath

you got my rising correct. astrological cookie for you :wink:
Can I ask if you have a younger sibling?A younger sister...?Gemini risings usually have a younger sibling of the same sex.Dunno why...It's like how Rising signs in the third decan are confronted with the death of a family member in while they are still kids or till late adolescence.Dunno why this happens either...just something I've encountered in all the people with third decan rising signs

ashriia

Can I ask if you have a younger sibling?A younger sister...?Gemini risings usually have a younger sibling of the same sex.Dunno why...It's like how Rising signs in the third decan are confronted with the death of a family member in while they are still kids or till late adolescence.Dunno why this happens either...just something I've encountered in all the people with third decan rising signs

I've never heard of that,- interesting.

no, i don't have siblings. I grew up in a house full of other people's kids tho, even though it was my parents home. then my grandmother moved in and shared my room, up until her death.

but that might be more a reflection of a 12th house sun, and not gem rising.