Do your potential future children come to you in your dreams?

Niplan

Banned
i have an 8th house, with mercury, venus, Jupiter and the sun.

I don't have dreams about children.

My most recent dream, i had a large silver halbred with a battle axe head, And i was slicing heads off demons, to save the world.

other then that, its been killing zombies, and saving the world..

also, why would they just be children's spirits... Maybe the people in my demon killing team are the souls of my children... Souls are ageless, only the body decides weather your a child or not, and even then some of us are born fully grown.

Vagabondgirl

i see.....

by the way could u posibly post your chart on the thread placidus or equal house system ?

and ask so cause a matter has arised, if it is logical in placidus system to have some houses so spacious instead of others??
Some members we are confused about which house system to use.

thank you anyway

guys all of us here with similar placements we should gather our experiencies and keep notes. what do you thing??????

Where is this link? You didnt link to it:)

Kerrie

That night I posted my comment, I had a dream that I meet my future daughter, I new it was her and I asked her name... Berlina, Belina... something like that, lol. :love:

Tanya00

Throughout my life, on a pretty constant basis, I had/have dreams of either past lives/situations, or future situations I will experience. And I had 2 dreams about my (possible) children.
My dreams are really vivid, real ( unicorns didn't fly by or other "inception-like" weird things happen to where it's knowingly not "real" - if you get what I'm trying to say :) )

In both of my dreams, I have twin baby boys.

1. I'm showing them off to a friend. I'm in a hotel room, visiting a friend who I've known for a while. The babies are laying next to each other on the bed, I'm sitting on one side, my friend on the other, and she makes the comment: "I can't believe you're a mom now"...and I respond "I know, it's crazy, right?"

2. Feeding them while they sit in high-chairs in my kitchen (in a house that I don't currently live in). But in my dream, it was my house. Which tells me I will be moving at some point, which is pretty cool :biggrin:

The babies looked the same in both of the dreams.
It's kind of crazy because, twins and triplets "run" in my family, I have twin brothers. But I don't believe they have an effect on the dreams. In those dreams, I strongly believe the children I'm dreaming are my children and they look totally different than what my brothers looked like as children

And as part of what I believe to be a cruel joke that my subconscious plays on me :wink: : in both my dreams the father of the children is standing next to me and in both instances, he speaks, and when I turn to look at him or talk to him, I wake up. Like I can't know who I'm going to marry/be with yet or something Grrrr.... it would certain save time on all the relationship horary charts I draw up :biggrin:

I wonder if my horary chart could/would show the birth of twins in my future? Hmmm...

Virinchi

a soul ready to take rebirth will enter mother's womb when she completes 6 months of pregnancy, but it picks its father 3 months before mother's pregnancy
It keeps a track of its future father's activities and creates envinorment for its birth(father might not have yet been married or not even met his would-be wife)

so father may see his future kid in dream and mother may too see him/her but they dont appear like kids.
In few experiences i've known, the soul appears same as they lived in their past lives before they were dead then.

so if we see them now, we dont assume them to be our future children

Vagabondgirl

a soul ready to take rebirth will enter mother's womb when she completes 6 months of pregnancy, but it picks its father 3 months before mother's pregnancy
It keeps a track of its future father's activities and creates envinorment for its birth(father might not have yet been married or not even met his would-be wife)

so father may see his future kid in dream and mother may too see him/her but they dont appear like kids.
In few experiences i've known, the soul appears same as they lived in their past lives before they were dead then.

so if we see them now, we dont assume them to be our future children

How does the kid pick its dad if the dad is absent or unknown? :) You know, like some teenage mothers etc.

And in my experience it seems like women are more "psychic" than men...My boyfriend says he hardly ever dreams, and at least never of that kind (psychic stuff).

Vagabondgirl

And some kids are born at 23 weeks and still live. Dont they have a soul?

Ive also heard that the soul of the child goes in and out of the body after conception...

Virinchi

How does the kid pick its dad if the dad is absent or unknown? :) You know, like some teenage mothers etc.

And in my experience it seems like women are more "psychic" than men...My boyfriend says he hardly ever dreams, and at least never of that kind (psychic stuff).

soul will pick its future mother's future partner.
those couple may not even know that they will meet and have a kid in future but soul knows.
even if mothers get pregnant through sperm donation or some other artificial means, she may never meet her child's father but all that is only at human level.
i was talking about soul level knowledge

Vagabondgirl

But Im sure the "soul" also choses its mother? Some traditions emphasize the mother while others the father... Ive heard both actually.

Neptune Rising

That's a new take on that! Very interesting.

I'm thinking, men maybe equally as perceptive/sensitive as woman, but are not prone to talk about it as much, or maybe they even discount it. Maybe due to traditional sociatal expectations of man and woman. There seems to be more outlet for women to discuss their dreams, than men. At least, in the society that I was brought up in.

Very interesting notion though, I wonder if the woman, when she meets the future father of her children, somehow feels that this is the one. And what if, the woman comes together, then seperates, and comes together with the man, over a number of years....? Does the soul keep track of the man's activities all that time, or just 3 months prior to conception?

NR

EhTeam

I think it reveals my insecurities about my potential as a hypothetical mother.
The dreams I've had, have always been hectic, and anxiety ridden...I don't see the baby, but in the dream, me having the baby is known because they are mentioned, or swaddled.

Only interesting thing is that of all the dreams, they have always been sons, never daughters.

Virinchi

that what i was trying to say
soul choses its future father first and then makes him find his wife/partner which is again picked by soul.

Vagabondgirl

I dreamt about the kids of my sister and brother before their birth, but I already posted this. It was so strange one of them, because I had a strong dream about a man that claimed he was dead and said he was trying to contact me. This was around the exact time my sister in law became pregnant, maybe days before. And after that a dream about the birth and the sex of the child, as it was happening to my body...

Saturnian

Hm...well I haven't experienced something like this.But like a manth ago I did dream of protecting a child from other children,yet I was fully aware that it wasn't mine.

chris

I have psychic abilities and I have nothing in my 8th house, although the ruler of the 8th house is the Moon, which could explain why I can feel emotions in people. I also get prophetic dreams a lot.

Virinchi

i knew a lady from europe through internet 5 yrs back.
she taught me reiki online and attenuated me 4 yrs back.

she passed away couple of yrs back and couple of months ago i saw her in dream that she would comeback as my daughter in 2015 !

when she was alive, she asked me once about her marriage possiblities at 37 yrs age.
i gave her reading that she wont marry anyone in that life and have to wait for next life