natal chart aspects for molestation :-(

theV

So just a personal question, so does the Sun Mercury conjunction with Mercury sextile Moon included then, I have Part of Spirit conjunction and between Sun/Mercury conjunction while Moon is the ruler of the Part of Fortune in Cancer. From my own subjective observation of myself, all my life I seem to have much older thoughts beyond my age. Could be the SN conjunction or just having Moon in Capricorn.

What about saturn?is he prominent?what about virgo placement is virgo energy strong in your chart

poyi

Premium Member
What about saturn?is he prominent?what about virgo placement is virgo energy strong in your chart

Oh yer, Virgo rising, prominent Mercury in Scorpio in 3rd house sextile Mars in Virgo 1st house mutual reception, Mars rules 8th Aries and sharing rulership with Mercury in Scorpio, they can shift between houses, Moon in Capricorn in 5th also trine Mars Moon exalted Mars. Saturn in major aspect wise is unaspected and rose before Sun. Most of my planets are oriental. As a Virgo rising, I do what a Virgo does best I worked as a nurse, servant to health care, ruler Mercury in the 3rd Cadent house doing things that is not for myself.

Edited: Sun the soul path is the ruler of the 12th house. Jupiter is the ruler of the Sagittarius 4th conjunct SN living in the 4th, the king of his own castle.

Last edited:

theV

Oh yer, Virgo rising, prominent Mercury in Scorpio in 3rd house sextile Mars in Virgo 1st house mutual reception, Mars rules 8th Aries and sharing rulership with Mercury in Scorpio, they can shift between houses, Moon in Capricorn in 5th also trine Mars Moon exalted Mars. Saturn in major aspect wise is unaspected and rose before Sun. Most of my planets are oriental. As a Virgo rising, I do what a Virgo does best I worked as a nurse, servant to health care, ruler Mercury in the 3rd Cadent house doing things that is not for myself.

I feel scorpio are deep and appear wiser and older,most of scorpios I know master themselves and throught regeneration they learnt widsom that make older and wiser than their spouse,all scorpio are like this. Virgo also know for being late bloomer and for being wise and ahead of their age,I know two girls who has Virgo rising they appear wise and old, Whith virgo rising and mercury in scorpio it give you deep mental state and strong words that influence people,I always thought scorpio are great writer,to poeple you appear as someone with depth thought and strong cunning word who is able to destroy or heal,and pure and healing aura (virgo rising and scorpio mercury)

Moon in capricorn in 5th house, the 5th house of creativity ruled by saturn may indicate limiation in term of creativy and some one who has passion and dedicate to creativity and take it seriously ,the actor or the artist who always perfect himself,Since the 5th house is like our inner child and saturn is ruling it,it could mean you rarely have fun that why you appear older to people or you like having fun and find joy when you are alone , The 1st/5th House axis are about creativity and self and how you show off since they occupied by earthy sign you appear stable and old

I feel there is a great healing abilities in you ,Virgo/Scorpio,Hygeia theme,you are someone who like to be pure and clean in the inside and outside,you can't stand dirty things

poyi

Premium Member
I feel scorpio are deep and appear wiser and older,most of scorpios I know master themselves and throught regeneration they learnt widsom that make older and wiser than their spouse,all scorpio are like this. Virgo also know for being late bloomer and for being wise and ahead of their age,I know two girls who has Virgo rising they appear wise and old, Whith virgo rising and mercury in scorpio it give you deep mental state and strong words that influence people,I always thought scorpio are great writer,to poeple you appear as someone with depth thought and strong cunning word who is able to destroy or heal,and pure and healing aura (virgo rising and scorpio mercury)

Moon in capricorn in 5th house, the 5th house of creativity ruled by saturn may indicate limiation in term of creativy and some one who has passion and dedicate to creativity and take it seriously ,the actor or the artist who always perfect himself,Since the 5th house is like our inner child and saturn is ruling it,it could mean you rarely have fun that why you appear older to people or you like having fun and find joy when you are alone , The 1st/5th House axis are about creativity and self and how you show off since they occupied by earthy sign you appear stable and old

I feel there is a great healing abilities in you ,Virgo/Scorpio,Hygeia theme,you are someone who like to be pure and clean in the inside and outside,you can't stand dirty things

You are very right of the above interpretations. I take life very seriously. I never have fun, even knitting or studying astrology are extremely serious matters. I never take it lightly and have great ambition to Master as Capricorn will do. At All Cost, a soul and spirit should work toward purity for the utmost highest purpose of life, even necessarily one must goes through extreme tragedy....for the treasure ahead is far too valuable.

theV

You are very right of the above interpretations. I take life very seriously. I never have fun, even knitting or studying astrology are extremely serious matters. I never take it lightly and have great ambition to Master as Capricorn will do. At All Cost, a soul and spirit should work toward purity for the utmost highest purpose of life, even necessarily one must goes through extreme tragedy....for the treasure ahead is far too valuable.

"a soul and spirit should work toward purity for the utmost highest purpose of life, even necessarily one must goes through extreme tragedy....for the treasure ahead is far too valuable".:love: I love this

Have you checked the healing theme asteroid like 10 Hygeia or medical theme asteroid you should and Hephaistos who represent passion and craft,also check vesta godess of purity and fire since those are your goal

Scorpio/Virgo/Capricorn energy:calculating,mathematical mind,regenerative,rigid,purity,passion,dedication to profession,craftwoman/man,growth,depression,passive,introvert,healing ability,overcoming obstacles by keen insight and discipline

Lion o ness

At All Cost, a soul and spirit should work toward purity for the utmost highest purpose of life, even necessarily one must goes through extreme tragedy....for the treasure ahead

I completely agree!!!
Which is why I had to endure and over come...

I love this. :love:

theV

I always felt the sex and sexuality play an intense theme in my life,my life surround arround sexuality a lot despite I don't have that prominent indicator of that I am still investegating this

poyi

Premium Member
What harmed you also can cure you. Mars and Pluto both are the force of violent, sexual energy, abusive yet the two good dam* fighters rule over defence, ability to fight back and regeneration.

poyi

Premium Member
I always felt the sex and sexuality play an intense theme in my life,my life surround arround sexuality a lot despite I don't have that prominent indicator of that I am still investegating this

There are many prominent but under the surface energy. Check the parallel and contra parallel declination and antiscia/contra antisicia planets.

theV

There are many prominent but under the surface energy. Check the parallel and contra parallel declination and antiscia/contra antisicia planets.

I am still new to Antiscia/Contra and I dont how to look for indicator in it,But from the stuff I gathered about sexual astrology I found some of stuff:

I have my venus in 12 Virgo(This degree shows a preoccupation with sex,highly sexed native) I also have an angular mars 4th house which streghen his function and make sexuality prominent and making discord aspect with Uranus-neptune which also intensifie things up and also conjunct north node.

Other causes maybe prominent Lilith in my chart as I mention "Lillith: Understanding its nature and Sabian interpretation", I am talking about H13 Lilith,Osc lilith,the true lilith,here is something I came up with:

I have Moon contra parallel Lilith: It is known that Lilith manifest more and intensly when it aspect the moon,the person knows for their instense emotion and uncontrolable feminine energy, the mother is someone who is intense and bit of crazy and unstable, the house is also unstable place and unpleasing they might hate going home

Sun conjunct Lilith/North node Midpoint: The north node is where we heading,the futur,the road we take so we can achieve happiness,the north node is risk that we must take,when those two are combined,[the energy of this midpoint from my knowledge could mean that the person is intense and carries an intense emotional self and life,a person who tends to repress their emotions and are toxicated from the inside,a person with strong sexual nature and could be a victim of sexual abuse,a person whi strong psychic energy ,in this lifetime the person needs to learn to deal with their emotion and avoid swallowing them,person needs to develop a healthy feminine expression,wild or nice, and the useful energy of sexuality], I think my sun activate this midpoint and affect the way the person express themselves could in bad way or good way

Sun conjunct Part of fortune/lilith: It mean someone will find their fortune throught exprience the lilithian theme from regneration,sexuality,independence the sun activate this energy

I also Have Mc square Lilith/asc Midpoint, The Asc/Mc the midpoint of identity and self image it could someone identify with lilithian theme

I done other research about sexuality in chart I'll post it later, I forget that I have Pluto contraparallel sun and venus
sun 8° 7'33" N
Venus 8°10'39" N
Contraparallel
Pluto 6°45'13"

I also have Part
Part of passion,Sex Drive & Libido(ASC + Pluto - Venus) 21 degree libra close to my Sun/Moon midpoint and to my mars and it also Contra parallel my sun and venus

sun 8° 7'33" N
Venus 8°10'39" N
Contraparallel
Part of passion sex drive 8°31'00"s

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
"a soul and spirit should work toward purity for the utmost highest purpose of life, even necessarily one must goes through extreme tragedy....for the treasure ahead is far too valuable".:love: I love this

Have you checked the healing theme asteroid like 10 Hygeia or medical theme asteroid you should and Hephaistos who represent passion and craft,also check vesta godess of purity and fire since those are your goal

Scorpio/Virgo/Capricorn energy:calculating,mathematical mind,regenerative,rigid,purity,passion,dedication to profession,craftwoman/man,growth,depression,passive,introvert,healing ability,overcoming obstacles by keen insight and discipline

Hahahah Hygreia conjuncts my Uranus in 3rd at IC modern ruler of the 6th, Hygreia along with Uranus all parallel to my IC, SN, Jupiter, Neptune and Antivertex, my Jupiter linked to my grandfather who was a religious, western medical doctor/pedatrician participated in civil war, and our bloodline has many ancestor involving in health, education and military as well. Hephaistos is right at my MC conjuncts also parallel to my north node, vertex, my north node conjunct Rigel. If there were war and I have no attachment I wouldn't mind working in the army as a nurse.

Edited: Hephaistos is partile conjunction to my vertex. NOT parallel!

Last edited:

theV

Hahahah Hygreia conjuncts my Uranus in 3rd at IC modern ruler of the 6th, Hygreia along with Uranus all parallel to my IC, SN, Jupiter, Neptune and Antivertex, my Jupiter linked to my grandfather who was a religious, western medical doctor/pedatrician participated in civil war, and our bloodline has many ancestor involving in health, education and military as well. Hephaistos is right at my MC conjuncts also parallel to my north node, vertex, my north node conjunct Rigel. If there were war and I have no attachment I wouldn't mind working in the army as a nurse.

Your IC is very very strong from what I have seen,you are deep person with deep psyche and root,family means a lot to you,Hygeia parallel SN Contra parallel NN mean a lifetime involve healing and medical theme I can see why you chosen to be nurse,it could also mean you came from a family involve in medical and health,so being nurse in your comfrot zone

Hephaistos is the lord of craft,he is good at what he does,the lord of fire and he is very passionate,having him on the MC is really excellent and top notch position, it make you excellent at what you does and you craft your job,parallel to your north node means in this lifetime you are developing you skills and craft and all Hephaistos theme, do you have contra parallel Hygeia? it could mean skilled at medecin

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Hygreia is contra parallel to MC, vertex, north node as well.

Also Neptune parallel the lot Jupiter IC SN Uranus Antivertex

I post my chart when I got home later on.

theV

Hygreia is contra parallel to MC, vertex, north node as well.

Also Neptune parallel the lot Jupiter IC SN Uranus Antivertex

I post my chart when I got home later on.

I am still trying to figure the energy of MC(outer life,public image,profession) and north node vertex (fate,relationship and events) it could mean you will make fortunate(north node) fated relationship or events (vertex) in you profession life will benefit you I think, cause north node is what is good for us fortune and vertex is fated event,the energy of these two could mean benefical association and event for your career

Hygeia is discord to these energy I don't how things play,maybe it was fated for you to be in medical department (SN/Hygeia) but in this lifetime you need to move to something else,please check other asteroid or object paralleling or conjunct MC, they symbolize the traits you need to develop this lifetime (nn) and bring you fortune

poyi

Premium Member
The V

Thank you for introducing these asteroids to me. They are interesting to look at.

Didn't want to be overly off topic. So I share some sexual molestation related issues two molestations on public transport by strangers between 11-14 years can't remember the exactly age. During primary school year to early teenage years, often received phone call talking about sex on the phone. During high school in Australia, I was stalked by 3 months and that stalker broke into our share accommodation to ask me to be his girlfriend. I locked myself in the room for at least an hour to prayer that he won't broke into my bedroom, I moved home soon after that. After adult age, at work do received sexual harassment issues mostly verbal and at time physical harassment mostly by patients once by a doctor.

Very clearly the theme is 3rd house related. 3rd house Scorpio along with my other planets.

My natal Mars parallel Pluto, and Mars/Mercury mutual reception 1st/3rd/8th/10th house related. Sun conjunct Ixion. And the classic Mars and Venus square Neptune.

Hephistos is not parallel to anything only partile conjunction to Vertex, conjunction to MC, Rigel, North node. But Hygiea does conjunct Uranus and parallel Uranus, IC, SN, Jupiter, anti vertex, Neptune, also parallel to 5th house cusp; the lots contra parallel to NN, Vertex, MC, 11th.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Very interesting Mythology of Hephaistos/Hephaestus/Vulcan. I was rejected by my own mother before I was born she wanted to have me aborted for many years she said she regretted to have me born and blamed me for her unable to escape our abusive father. And she continue to carry on the attitude of rejecting me with long term mental and verbal abuses till I left my birth place (South Node at IC) however my Grandfather from my father side as I said was a remarkable, well respected man and I was very loved by him when he was alive in my first few years of infancy.

I am very natural with my nursing very likely of the genes from my ancestors; though I do know that there is something else to achieve if allowed which is the reason why I spend most of my time studying all axises and Moon nodes. Hephaestus is an obvious craftsman, have the eyes and skills for jewelry so it can be anything that is valuable and treasure to my eyes which has to be related to the Mars, Mercury, Pluto, Venus and Moon connection.

Edited: I found the description in sign and house of Hygiea to be very accurate. http://www.thegalaxyexpress.com/hygeia-chiron-ophiuchus

Last edited:

theV

The V

Thank you for introducing these asteroids to me. They are interesting to look at.

Didn't want to be overly off topic. So I share some sexual molestation related issues two molestations on public transport by strangers between 11-14 years can't remember the exactly age. During primary school year to early teenage years, often received phone call talking about sex on the phone. During high school in Australia, I was stalked by 3 months and that stalker broke into our share accommodation to ask me to be his girlfriend. I locked myself in the room for at least an hour to prayer that he won't broke into my bedroom, I moved home soon after that. After adult age, at work do received sexual harassment issues mostly verbal and at time physical harassment mostly by patients once by a doctor.

Very clearly the theme is 3rd house related. 3rd house Scorpio along with my other planets.

My natal Mars parallel Pluto, and Mars/Mercury mutual reception 1st/3rd/8th/10th house related. Sun conjunct Ixion. And the classic Mars and Venus square Neptune.

View attachment 44324

Hephistos is not parallel to anything only partile conjunction to Vertex, conjunction to MC, Rigel, North node. But Hygiea does conjunct Uranus and parallel Uranus, IC, SN, Jupiter, anti vertex, Neptune, also parallel to 5th house cusp; the lots contra parallel to NN, Vertex, MC, 11th.

As I explained before and despite you don't have a Mercury/Mars/pluto stellium (mercury conjunct mars,mars parallel pluto) I think it influence your mental constitution greatly,mercury conjunct mars is aleardy mean a fast flashing mind,good for mental competiton and math,adding mars/pluto it gives a deep thought and words that is used for force,keen insight and strong psychic energy helps fasten the process of regenration and see the whole pattern,it could explain the Virgo/Scorpio emphasis you have right there

I am sorry with what happened with your mom,most socrpio have a turbulent home life and discord relationship with their feminine side represented by the moon,scorpions are always in tug war with their mother and their home life,they feel hatred and intensity when they are at their home,this is where regenrative process come,is to purify you inner self (IC,4th house) from all haterd so you can acheive confidence and solar energy (MC,Sun sign)

Hephaistos/Hephaestus/Vulcan he was known with his forgiving nature and he forgive his mother that abonded him maybe one day you can finally forgive your mother and that what Vulcan/NN could mean dealing with maternal issues and learning forgivness