possible good, long relationship?

gizela

We have met 14th of March 2019 in Las Palmas
(time around 7 pm first introducing..but seeing around 5.15 pm..first time I think)

I thought chemie...
We met but I do not know if he treats me seriously...and if it is possible to have something more serious and maybe finally this "proper" men?

my data 18.03.1984 Gniezno POL 8:45 am
His 8.12.1979 11 am TULUA (Columbia)

Attachments

• Gi Jorge.jpg
    Gi Jorge.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 56

rahu

Banned
hi gizela

wow there is a lot of chemistry in this chart but I am not sure if it is too hot..

mars conjunct the vertex and opposed to eris is shows lot of physical attraction and passion, but eris I not inclined to fidelity rather lives for the moment.
the physical chemistry is very intense, though, and you might feel things you haven't felt before. the vertex can give feelings that his was meant to be, but translating these physical passion into a ongoing relationship is difficult.

venus is conjunct to the sun and psyche which makes this a very romantic hookup. Jupiter is square to these which shows you both really like being with other and like to go out and have a good time. Jupiter adds feelings of commitment which is nice to see as it shows the strong passions might la to emotional intimacy .

Saturn is on the descendant which show h is set in his ways. and might not be interested in a serious relationship. in addition the mars/pluto midpoint is conjunct to Saturn ad these are square to the node. this is extremely unfavorable a it show he will be domineering and could be mean.

also the Jupiter/venus midpoint I conjunct to Neptune which is another red flag because this usually shows infidelity. but Neptune could also reflect you cultural differences. neptune can also show an excessive of alcohol or other substances. this pattern can show a excess of partying also.

the moon is biquintile which overall shows you both ar a bit independent and don't really 'mesh". this does not mean any big problems but there are many little differences that might make it difficult to feel intimate.

the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to juno and opposed to ceres which gives a feeling there could be a future or stable relationship. but this is one of many aspect which are a bit unstable.

mercury is conjunct to nessus and opposed to orcus which shows that it is not easy to say what you are feeling. this usually shows a distance between you.
he eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to the sun and mercury which is very sensitive and fun loving but though it gives romantic feeling, I does really change some of his colder ways toward you.

but with the Jupiter/juno midpoint square to Uranus.. it I very unlikely this will turn into a long term relationship, as Uranus usually shows a breakup will occur down the line... I also think his mean streak will become a problem.

I would think that his coldness has already be a problem and the feeling of love is not so strong right now. I don't think you will be with him much longer because he I getting more sullen and moving into his domineering energies.
if he get mad or tries to start problems, I suggest you get away from him and don't try to work it out. I don't think this is going anywhere good.
rahu

gizela

hi gizela

wow there is a lot of chemistry in this chart but I am not sure if it is too hot..

mars conjunct the vertex and opposed to eris is shows lot of physical attraction and passion, but eris I not inclined to fidelity rather lives for the moment.
the physical chemistry is very intense, though, and you might feel things you haven't felt before. the vertex can give feelings that his was meant to be, but translating these physical passion into a ongoing relationship is difficult.

venus is conjunct to the sun and psyche which makes this a very romantic hookup. Jupiter is square to these which shows you both really like being with other and like to go out and have a good time. Jupiter adds feelings of commitment which is nice to see as it shows the strong passions might la to emotional intimacy .

Saturn is on the descendant which show h is set in his ways. and might not be interested in a serious relationship. in addition the mars/pluto midpoint is conjunct to Saturn ad these are square to the node. this is extremely unfavorable a it show he will be domineering and could be mean.

also the Jupiter/venus midpoint I conjunct to Neptune which is another red flag because this usually shows infidelity. but Neptune could also reflect you cultural differences. neptune can also show an excessive of alcohol or other substances. this pattern can show a excess of partying also.

the moon is biquintile which overall shows you both ar a bit independent and don't really 'mesh". this does not mean any big problems but there are many little differences that might make it difficult to feel intimate.

the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to juno and opposed to ceres which gives a feeling there could be a future or stable relationship. but this is one of many aspect which are a bit unstable.

mercury is conjunct to nessus and opposed to orcus which shows that it is not easy to say what you are feeling. this usually shows a distance between you.
he eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to the sun and mercury which is very sensitive and fun loving but though it gives romantic feeling, I does really change some of his colder ways toward you.

but with the Jupiter/juno midpoint square to Uranus.. it I very unlikely this will turn into a long term relationship, as Uranus usually shows a breakup will occur down the line... I also think his mean streak will become a problem.

I would think that his coldness has already be a problem and the feeling of love is not so strong right now. I don't think you will be with him much longer because he I getting more sullen and moving into his domineering energies.
if he get mad or tries to start problems, I suggest you get away from him and don't try to work it out. I don't think this is going anywhere good.
rahu

thanks

so he is generally not faitfull person and can lie women?
"the feeling of love is not so strong right now" from both sides?

thanks

JUPITERASC

(time around 7 pm first introducing..but seeing around 5.15 pm..first time I think)

I thought chemie...
We met but I do not know if he treats me seriously...and if it is possible to have something more serious and maybe finally this "proper" men?

ASTROSEEK has a FREE online SYNASTRY CHART CALCULATOR :smile:
at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator
ASTROSEEK chart images are more clearly presented

also better if you post your chart separately
so the natal promise of relationships may be assessed

would be interesting as well to view a chart for first seeing

gizela

I thought chemie...

hi he just stopped talking to me...suddenly
I wrote something he commented i wrote some more things...in the night 6/7th of april
than he send me some link for ragistration for race after 5 days (last thursday) but do not understand this as he knew i have registered..
from this time is silcence..
i do not feel well..as do not like such a behaviours...
if someone think i am normal good but is not interested should talk normally to me that does not have time or does not want to meet..:(

gizela

hi gizela

rahu

rahu a lots of chemistry from mine side or his side too?

gizela

gizela

hi gizela

rahu

RAHU you always have the right..it is incredible!