Transiting neptune conjunct progressed mercury in pisces

greybeard

Hello,

I noticed there is very long lasting transit in my progressed chart. Transit neptune is conjunct my progressed mercury in pisces. Its 7th house near my progressed descendant. How this could manifest. Im very forgetful and its hard to manage my time and other affairs. I also have ADD without hyperactivity.

People in my town call me "The Elephant" because of my exceptional memory. I tell no one that if I get up from my desk and walk into the kitchen... I will more often than not ask myself "Why did I come into the kitchen?"

I will share an old family secret with you.

Buy a small spiral pocket notebook. Put it in your pocket. Buy a pencil. Carry it with you at all times.

You are now the proud owner of an infallible memory.

I knew a guy who often said, "A short pencil is better than a long memory".

Whether it's simply Jane Doe's phone number or organizing a whole week's tasks and activities, the system is foolproof, easy to use, inexpensive and adaptable. It provides a written record of each and every day, effortlessly. No harmful medication.

Last edited:

greybeard

Demosthenes stuttered.

The Metropolitan Athens Speech Therapy Clinic was closed for remodeling and acoustical enhancement.

Demosthenes went to the beach, picked up a pebble, put it in his mouth and began speaking.

He became ancient Athens' greatest orator.