Any wisdom sought and appreciated for birth chart

Valegan

Hello all,

I've put some considerable time into reading my chart, but feel as though I've reached a wall when it comes to interpreting certain things, particularly career destiny/ambition and romance. I do believe I can see the hard life I've had reflected in my chart, but not the direction I should take.

Any information I've sort on romance in regards to my chart has seemed rather negative, and I'm unsure on what my chart is saying in regards to career or social advancement.

Despite putting in a lot of effort into various pursuits and being very resilient in nature, I don't really feel any spark for life, nor do I feel as though I have any ultimate purpose/destiny.

I do have a romantic partner and a good career, but I don't generally connect with people emotionally and feel somewhat detached from everything I do, even my achievements. I feel like I am purposeless, acting only because I have to, so as to not seem stagnant. I am wondering whether this will change soon thanks to the planets, as I am currently 25 years old.

I've attached my birth chart and data sheet for your perusal, and thank you for any time you invest in giving me some more insight into this chart. Total honesty is welcomed.

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Chart Data Sheet.pdf
    63.1 KB · Views: 17