Uranus conjunct Venus

Australia:
Moon sextile Neptune
Venus sextile Jupiter
Mars(RX) trine Jupiter
Jupiter(RX) square Neptune
Neptune(RX) square Mars(RX)
-------------------------------
Despite Australia having more transits than Denmark, most of the transits are sextiles. A notable aspect is Mars(RX) trine Jupiter, which could help their performance. However, Denmark have Uranus conjunct Venus; which I think could be stronger. So I suggest Denmark to win this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

France(1.65) vs Peru(6)
------------------------------
France -> April 7, 1919
Peru -> August 23, 1922

France:
Moon square Moon
Mercury square Mercury
Mercury sextile Venus
NNode conjunct Neptune

Peru:
Moon sextile Neptune
Jupiter RX trine Uranus RX
Saturn RX square Saturn
Neptune RX opposite Mercury
-----------------------------
More of the same here. Both have ok transits, except Peru have Saturn RX square natal Saturn. Jupiter RX trine Uranus RX could provide some assistance to Peru's play, but ultimately I think France will still prevail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argentina(2.15) vs Croatia(3.8)
---------------------------------
Argentina -> February 12, 1893
Croatia -> June 13, 1912

Argentina:
Sun sextile NNode
NNode square Mars

Croatia:
Moon trine Mercury
Venus conjunct Mars
Mars sextile Jupiter
---------------------------------
The odds suggest a close match, Argentina narrow favourites. However, the transits of Croatia look more favourable. Argentina played ok in their first match against Iceland and I didn't see how well Croatia played, but they won 2-0. Judging by the odds, transits and first match; I suggest Croatia win/draw.

BlackLioness87

Dear Sven, it seems argentine coaches are in their bad days during this WC:

Pizzi (Saudi Arabia)
Gareca (Peru)
Peckerman (Colombia)
San Paoli (Argentina)
Cuper (Egypt)

Can bad transits to Argentina F.A. chart affect them all? What's your opinion

sven555

Dear Sven, it seems argentine coaches are in their bad days during this WC:

Pizzi (Saudi Arabia)
Gareca (Peru)
Peckerman (Colombia)
San Paoli (Argentina)
Cuper (Egypt)

Can bad transits to Argentina F.A. chart affect them all? What's your opinion

Hey BlackLioness87,

If the Argentine coaches are having bad transits, and the F.A are too, then this is suggestive because they are all "suffering" when team don't perform well. It is a conglomeration of influences.

BlackLioness87

Hey BlackLioness87,

If the Argentine coaches are having bad transits, and the F.A are too, then this is suggestive because they are all "suffering" when team don't perform well. It is a conglomeration of influences.

I get your point, argentines are well known for being very passionate and proud of themselves. Their national team honour is also very important for most of them.

But coaches aren't supposed to be fans of other teams nor to take matches results to heart. I'm very disappointed...

Last edited:

sven555

I get your point, argentines are well known for being very passionate and proud of themselves. Their national team honour is also very important for most of them.

But coaches aren't supposed to be fans of other teams nor to take matches results to heart. I'm very disappointed...
I do not understand, what does this have to do with other coaches?

sven555

Oh, I thought you said argentine coaches also suffered because of Argentina performance. I'm spanish speaker so I didn't understand well what you said. I apologize. Namaste.

Yeah I did say that.

Yes, they would be suffering emotionally; they probably feel some pressure from the fans and media. The players would be disappointed.

But I didn't understand what you said here:

"But coaches aren't supposed to be fans of other teams nor to take matches results to heart."

I don't think they are interested in other teams results; unless something else is going on.

BlackLioness87

Yeah I did say that.

Yes, they would be suffering emotionally; they probably feel some pressure from the fans and media. The players would be disappointed.

But I didn't understand what you said here:

"But coaches aren't supposed to be fans of other teams nor to take matches results to heart."

I don't think they are interested in other teams results; unless something else is going on.

I mean if you were born in a country but you are the coach of another country national team and both teams are in the same competition you just have to focus on the team that pays you. Furthermore, coaches have to be emotionally detached and they shouldn't feel that bad if they become the nemesis of their homeland teams.

I'm from South America and my country's football team have had coaches from Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Uruguay. As far as I know in important tournaments or competitions foreign coaches prefer their homeland. So if his homeland team and the team they manage are head to head, they choose a bad strategy for the team they manage on purpose (specially when the match is from a championship). :p

BlackLioness87

In retrospect BlackLioness87,

Do you think they don't care about Argentina's performance so far?

I think they shouldn't have expected too much, they should have foreseen this outcome. Argentina is not playing very well in a while. It's also said they paid Ecuador, so that they lost the last match of the qualifiers against Argentina. Argentina depended on last match to qualify for WC, that means they had problems. :D