Nibiru

Sivitri

Does anyone have information about this planet here...?

And i wonder how does niburu affect newborns when it enters our solar system... for the coming of the new age?

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
There are several problems with Nibiru.

First off, people can't agree where Nibiru is. Certainly the idea that mass extinctions on the Earth are caused by some sort of cosmic shift (something coming through the Oort Cloud and knocking comets into the Inner Solar System) sounds plausible, but it doesn't quite add up correctly. The first idea is that Nibiru orbits our sun, just way, way out there. Well, if the theory is correct, than Nibiru's orbit would have to take him outside of, and then back through the Oort Cloud. This knocks the comets away and is responsible for the extinctions that occur on Earth every now and again.

Second idea is that it orbits another star, the sun's supposedly missing binary companion dubbed Nemesis. Binary or even triplet stars are not uncommon, and in fact it is the single stars that are uncommon in the universe, so the idea of our sun having a companion is quite possible. So, the idea is that this Nemesis star has seven planets that revolve around it, with Nibiru being the seventh. Nemesis goes around Sol, Nibiru goes around Nemesis, and every now and then Nibiru's orbit passes into our Solar System up to Saturn. This shift in gravity forces asteriods out of the main asteroid belt and viola.

There are problems with these ideas.

If Nibiru does orbit our sun and does pass back and forth through the Oort could I would have to wonder just how much astrological power it had. It doesn't even seem to be a part of our solar system all the time, so it shouldn't have power all the time. That idea may sound silly or strange, but that's just how I think of it. Also, this proposed orbital time span is not nearly long enough to account for the cyclical periods of extinction on Earth which are some million in length, not hundred as would be the case of this proposed orbit (closer to a millenia, actually).

The second idea proposes several more problems. First, we have to think about whether extra-solar planets hold astrological significance or not. Personally, I think they do not. Our Solar System is enveloped by the Oort Cloud, and I feel this cometary layer holds in the astrological power of the planets in our solar system and keeps out the interferring power of other stars and planets. If Nibiru orbits Nemesis who orbits Sol, then I wouldn't think Nibiru would be anymore important that Phobos. Phobos orbits Mars which orbits Sol, but Phobos doesn't have any astrological significance, therefore, Nibiru should not. This does not even account for the Oort Cloud, as it is implied both Nibiru and Nemesis are contained within the Oort Cloud and the disruption occurs when Nibiru crosses into the Solar System's Main Asteroid Belt. This supposedly occurs about every 3,600 years, which again is too short to explain the extinctions.

To time these orbits correctly with the extinctions, Nemesis would have to be a couple light years (not AU, lightyears) away from Sol. No such companion stars exist this far away from one another.

Anyway, to answer your question, Nibiru is considered to be concerned with aliens and foreign things like that. Though, that may be thanks to the New Age ideas of Nibiru being a Galactic Battle Station or something like that. *shrug*

Kai....

oort cloud? holding the astrological power of the solar system?
what were you on when you wrote this, love?

Nibiru is deadly scary.....i reckon we should keep a close eye on Nibiru...its arrival day is supposedly 2012...im sorry but i find that astounding....planet earth I feel, is not protected by any force field at all...lets face it, meteors hit earth all the time...what makes you think we could be immune to something the size of jupiter heading our way? We should really be considering the fact that the earth is in a state, also, and its quite possible the earth needs a big spring clean....God has plans...I really believe that....

I'll come back with some links, but if you google planet X, Nibiru and pole shifts, you'll get some idea of what some believe.....you could also take a look at the Quran....revelations...you know, that kind of thing ;)

Last edited:

archergirl

I'm a little bit sceptical myself; if something the size of Jupiter was headed our way we'd know by now. Hubble, Voyager, and the other galactic explorers would have seen something already, and believe me, they wouldn't be able to keep it quiet.

Perhaps Nibiru is more of a metaphor. 2012 of course co-incides with the end of the Mayan calendar and so people imagine that some freakish hell will descend on earth at this time (people are so negative!;) ). 'Nibiru' means 'the crossing place'; and I imagine that this might have something to do with the paradigm shift now taking place on Earth; humanity is, after all, at a crossroads: do we continue along this self-destructive path we have chosen, polluting, pillaging, damaging the ecosystem, making war with our fellow human beings; or do we 'cross' to a place where we awaken to the fact that we are all one, and go from there?

AG:)

gesso

I dont mean to sound down on the people that beleive this story..but
I want to know where all these ideas about nibiru came form in the first place...psychics? alien kidnapees? Becasue if there is no physical evidence that it is approaching, then why wold anyone beleive it? Anyone can say anything is going to happen..doesnt make it real

Sivitri

Nibiru was known as a planet inhabited by "aliens" that descended onto earth from 3000+ years ago when nibiru passed by earth. It is now passing by eath again, so i wonder if these aliens might re-visit us again.

Heoau

Hello all, Nibiru has an orbits approximatly 3600years around our Sun.

It is just beyond Pluto at present.

It has comondeered Sedna and they are both in Taurus at a conjunction of 22-21 and is nearing Caput Aghol and will travel there until it enters our solar system.

The Japanese believe that it is manned by aliens hence the duel gas tails appearing like horns.

It is so powerful that it's presence could reverse our Earth's poles.

It has been noted that we are feeling Nibiru's subtle effects now with what is called global warming and the unstable weather patterns.

2012 is it's arrival period.

It will appear as a second Suns in the sky, slowly becoming visible from Antartica first.

Nibiru's power may have cause the dinosaur's age to end and brought about the ice age due to the pole shifts and Nibiru's pull.

A great deal will happen in 2012, the end of a period of rule and domination as we know it.

Peace Love & Joy

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I want to know where all these ideas about nibiru came form in the first place...psychics? alien kidnapees?

The story I heard was from some guy who supposedly thinks he can translate cuniform tablets better than dozens of experts can. It's pretty crazy and whacky is all I have to say about it.

aquarius7000

Re: Nibiru???

:confused: My current knowledge of the Nibiru 'myth' leaves me quite skeptical as well! If there actually were something the size of Jupiter heading our way, then all those innumerable satellites floating up there would certainly not have missed it, and, perhaps, it would be the talk of the world, make headlines in every daily paper, be the top most or perhaps the only point of agenda in the G-8 summits and the Kyoto protocol, and not just (mere-not to be misunderstood) Global warming issues. I mean, at least there would be more awareness of the issue..... Uptil here has been my viewpoint based on my scant knowledge of the subject.

Some known 'scientific' facts, however, are that:-

-Around the middle of Dec 2012, Winter Solistace Sun will line up with the centre of the earth and its milky way galaxy. On that day, the earth completes an equivocation/wobble around its own axis, something called precision. This happens approx once in every 26,000 years.
-The magnetic North and South poles of our planet have been migrating in opposite directions- a phenomenan so slow, but going on for thousands of years (one of the causes for the slow but sure and steady climatic shift). This migration will culminate in a polar reversal.
-Another known fact is that the earth is losing its magnetic field @ about 5% a year.
-Now a planet, or an unknown body, is said to cross earth's earth's path, or pass near earth somewhere between 2010 and 2012.

Of course, all this might (coincidentally) happen in the bracket of time as that mentioned in various other predicitions/analogies we have often heard of, like the prophecies of Nostradamus, 'apocalyptical' signficance of the end of the Mayan Calendar on Dec 21, 2012. Btw, Mayans profess that by the end of their calendar, we will have gone beyond all technology - as we know of it, time and money, earth and the solar system will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the universe..

For some interesting reading on what astrological age is all about, hit the link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius

Please, my sole aim of this post has been to share my knowledge of the subject with visitors to this thread (and I'm neither an astronomer nor an astrophysicist, just an avid reader). No implications for or against the topic were intended. Looking for further 'enlightenment' and simply

Keeping the Faith
:)aquarius7000

We have the right to believe at our own risk any hypothesis that is live enough to tempt our will.” ~ William James

Last edited:

Sivitri

Our country leaders would have concealed the coming of something catastrophic to the entire world even to their own country. As they know that such information would not have been useful to the public. It would cause widespread panic and the government would not be in control of the nation. I think that such events are best left a mystery, and when the time comes we die or we live, its entirely up to our own souls fate.
So what if we die now, die tommorow, die the day after. Death comes to all.

The aquarius age is an age i am looking forward to, love and more unconditional love pours so freely throught humanity that humans would forget seperation and hold strength in unity. Selfness that has so blinded us, would cease to exist...

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member

People will continue to feed off of the public fear and uncertainty of 12-21-2012 until the day it comes. Be it in the shape of Nibiru if it must.

My current knowledge of the Nibiru 'myth' leaves me quite skeptical as well! If there actually were something the size of Jupiter heading our way, then all those innumerable satellites floating up there would certainly not have missed it, it would be the talk of the world, make headlines in every daily paper, be the top most or perhaps the only point of agenda in the G-8 summits and the Kyoto protocol, and not just (mere-not to be misunderstood) Global warming issues. Uptil here has been my viewpoint based on my scant knowledge of the subject..

you really think they would create mass panic by telling us that the earth would be knocked of its axis by something hurtling through the sky? I doubt it.....better to put on tv a few armaggedon type movies, that gets the idea in our head.....and then do nothing but save themselves

i dont trust the governments to tell us anything.......

archergirl

Something like this the government would NOT be able to keep secret. It's simply too big (no pun intended). There are also other people and education bodies involved in the study of space; it's not just NASA and governments. Someone, somewhere, even an amateur astronomer with the right connections, would be able to find out something. People talk.

The fact that 2012 is only four years away ought to tell us something. A planet that big, coming at us from distant space? Come on; even *I'd* be able to see something with my little piddly telescope by now. Jupiter's orbital speed is 14 km/s. Assuming something similar, Nibiru would already be visible in the sky.

Pshaw. It's a metaphor designed for people who relish being afraid. Everyone thought the world was going to end at the millennium, but I had a nice breakfast the morning after and enjoyed the cold winter rain.

AG:)

aquarius7000

Very well said AG - just my thoughts - and thanks for saving me the bother to respond...But hey, think about it, NASA and our leaders don't own the skies, and how many scientists are they going to pay and how much to shut their mouths...How can one even think that such news could be kept under wraps - and that to from the whole world - for how long...?????ß

Well i dont know why you are all praising archergirl...(thanks for that folks)....

we do all know about nibiru, it isnt a secret is it,,,,we are talking about it....!!!!!
I honestly dont think that the government has the knowledge to knwo whether it will hit us or not, but they wouldnt tell us....you guys beleive whatever you want to .....i'll see you all in heaven or hell and will tell you....i told you so!!!!

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Yes, we all know of Nibiru, but we don't know the most important thing, if it exists, and I do think we would have known something by now other than someone's "expert" opinion that (for some reason) differs drastically from other such skilled experts and translating cunefom (cuniform? *shrug*) tablets.

I'll eat my boots if Nibiru exists, and I don't have boots, so I'll go and buy boots, then eat them if Nibiru exists...I'm that certain.

By the way, I wish you all a Merry Christmas in 2012. :)

go read the quran....it talks of 11 planets....including the sun and moon (perhaps)....its quite possible it is coming...in the Quran it also says smoke will come from the sky.....could that be a meteor or planet entering our atmosphere?.....you gotta wonder....i honestly believe we will see the end of this civilisation....we are totally parasitic to this planet and in all honesty i dont reckon the universe will allow to continue for much longer.....

you have to wonder how the dinosaurs became extint too.......