Stolen Cat - Where is He?

marswoman

A cat was stolen from his backyard, 15 days ago.
It was recorded on property surveillance video, homeowners discovered it after it happened.
A kid from neighborhood has been identified and talked to by police.
Boy said he let cat go 3 blocks away.
No one believes him because Cat is missing, Cat has vanished.

June 18, (after full moon in Sag) information surfaced including another photo of same boy caught trying to steal pets from other neighbors' yard in May. Neighbor ran outside after kid, chased kid off property, twice!

What I see in chart:
Neptune in 3rd house = hidden theft, neighborhood kid hiding in peoples yards
Venus in Taurus 6th house = Venus rules cat stolen from his backyard
Jupiter rising in Sagittarius 1st was activated by June 18 Full Moon with lucky info
Jupiter is retrograde (moving backward, symbolizing a return)

I dont like Saturn/Pluto in 2nd oppose Moon/North Node/Mars in 8th.

Where is the Cat?

Attachments

• Stolen Cat.jpg
    Stolen Cat.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

katydid

I dont like Saturn/Pluto in 2nd oppose Moon/North Node/Mars in 8th.

I think that sadly, this^^^^ tells the horrid story. This troubled kid is kidnapping pets so he can kill them. He is possibly a future serial killler if someone doesn't get him help-fast. :sad:

marswoman

Yes, other kids in the area say there is a gang of kids who steal cats and raccoons to drug them and have contests watching them die.

The whole neighborhood is out searching for this cat.
From this chart, it looks like he was hurt and may never be found :(

Sunny

I am very sorry to hear about this awfull story from the poor cat!
Please, could you calculate the Lord of the hour?

It seems that he could be near cisterns or containers and on the ground. Or he is in marshy grounds where ditches and water is and where rushes grow, and also in a place full of hills.

Alive or not, he should be found. If by chance he is always alive, then he could be in the safe keeping of an honest person who will return it, especially if the Fortune also aspects the ASC-ruler, that's here Jupiter (but retrograde :sad:) semi-sextile to Part of Fortune.

I hope, the cat can come home!

Are the neighbours avtive to inform the administration about what is going on by this gang of kids who steal cats? Why are they so against cats? Killing cats or dogs is just like killing young children .:sick:

marswoman

I dont know how to calculate the Lord of the Hour.
Can someone tell me how to do this?

There is a park North West of where cat was stolen, that has old water pipes as art above ground. Poisoned animals have been found there. If cat was hurt and dumped there, yes he would be found.

I hope cat escaped those evil boys with POF in 2nd, and is safely hiding.
I also feel maybe he was taken in by an old lady who does not have internet and does not realize he is stolen and missing.

Yes, neighbors are pressing police to do something.

Last edited:

marswoman

I just noticed, Venus (ruler of the cat) trines Saturn and Pluto conjunct POF semi-sextile Jupiter rising.

But, Saturn/Pluto oppose North Node/Mars in 8th :(

Does that indicate cat escaped the thieves?

July 2nd eclipse in Cancer will active Vertex/Moon/NN/Mars in Cancer 8th house.
Looks like we'll find out about cat then?

Last edited:

tikana

if you asked the question, then neighbor is 3rd and cat is 6th house from 3rd. which is 9th

L9 is in H7 .. someone has a cat

Moondancing

Premium Member
Using turned 3rd house for neighbor as Asc. then 6th house signifies their cat (radical 8th house) ruled by the Moon. Counting to the 8th house from the 6th house (back to radical 3rd) tells you about the death of the cat. Saturn rules 8th house and Moon just left an opposition to Saturn. Definite sign the cat no longer lives. Are the people sure they want to find the cat after this amount of time? Good for them having evidence to go after these troubled kids.

Moon Dance

marswoman

Cat has been found, alive, and safe!!!

Cat was hiding in thick row of blackberry bushes in a field, was being fed by a homeless woman who first saw him July 1st.

Woman saw lost cat poster and called to report it..cat was caught July 25 and returned to owners :)

Moondancing

Premium Member
Wonderful news! The cat could have been frightened off from home and couldn't find their way back. Final Moon aspect is to Venus ruler of radical 6th house while in 6th house.