Will I get a raise?

Cassiopeia

Hello, I'm planning to ask for a raise next week. It's been some long while since I work at this company and it's the first time I ask for a raise. Rumors inside the company run that the financial situation is not looking good... but I've been wanting a raise since loooong. Can you please take a look at the chart?

Attachments

• Raise next week.jpg
    Raise next week.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 27

Chrysalis

From this chart it doesn't even look like your going to ask. Maybe next week you don't ask, but you ask another time.

IleneK

Premium Member
Your boss is Merc, who does not look favorably upon you as Jupiter, since Jupiter is in the sign of Mercury's detriment. And the favorable trine aspect between you/Merc and job/boss/Jup has passed, is now separating. In fact, Jup is retrograding, so Merc and Jup actually move in opposite directions.
Moon is also void of course.
I am not seeing much energy for change in how things are at the present.

Cassiopeia

Hello, I talked to my director today, but she needs to discuss with the other directors before a final decision. I hope I will get the money I asked for... it's not that much and I've been here for a few years... I'll let you know the final answer. Thanks for taking time to reply :smile:

Cassiopeia

I did not get an answer yet... my raise needs approval from various superiors. I don't have a good feeling as things look right now and the tensions inside the company. I'll be back when they'll give me an answer.