SOS. I need help finding my iPhone??

lonewholf

I’ve read up on how to read horary charts but cannot for the life of me figure out how. Please help? I lost my iPhone in my home and it hasn’t been found despite looking everywhere.... Attachment below

Attachments

• 3D0B00B6-658A-4B62-9E02-0F51B82DBC22.jpg
    3D0B00B6-658A-4B62-9E02-0F51B82DBC22.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 30

fensi88

There are few testimonies it will be found!
Ruler, Mars and POF are in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search.
Ruler and POF are in common (mutable) signs indicate places near water, the eaves of houses, covered places, closets, antechambers and rooms within rooms.
It can be in an upstairs bedroom, hallway, stairway, study, trunk, chest, desk, briefcase, luggage, a room where books are kept, bookshelves, a place where reading or studying is done, a drawer where you keeps pens and pencils and office supplies, filing cabinet, in a magazine rack, in the vestibule or entrance to a home, place where important papers or records are kept (i.e. birth certificates, contracts, cancelled checks, legal documents, tax documents, etc.), an area near the computer, telephone, TV or radio.
Ruler in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves).

Direction: Southwest
Near colour: red, black, muddy greens, brown

POF is in Sag in 3rd house. It can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
POF in 3 house means to look also in the car or garage. A sibling may have it or know where it is. Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway.
Also look among things for short journey.

Direction: Northeast
Near colour: deep blue, purple, red, grey